Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Tiler Seng,

You inbox is full.

Can you email me your email address or contact number?

Need to discuss wall build job

Hi Slbk,

i am not sure about the new inbox... but my contact number is 82008901

RG

Edited by Tiler Seng

hi Tiler Seng

can you share your opinion how to fix a water leakage problem in the roof terrace? according to the current owner who consulted another contractor, they said to relay the tiles just ard the leakage area would be sufficient. Others don't think so and recommend to relay the whole roof terrace. What say you?

What would the est cost be with/without tiles if i have to redo the entire roof terrace?

Please pm me. many thanks

hi Tiler Seng

can you share your opinion how to fix a water leakage problem in the roof terrace? according to the current owner who consulted another contractor, they said to relay the tiles just ard the leakage area would be sufficient. Others don't think so and recommend to relay the whole roof terrace. What say you?

What would the est cost be with/without tiles if i have to redo the entire roof terrace?

Please pm me. many thanks

Hi chzmag81, should replace it all with proper water proofing too.

Edited by Tiler Seng

Tiler Seng,

Do you just do tiling work or can you do other stuff also? I suppose the tiling work would be done by you yourself and any other works if required is done by sub-con? thx.

Tiler Seng,

Do you just do tiling work or can you do other stuff also? I suppose the tiling work would be done by you yourself and any other works if required is done by sub-con? thx.

Hi arowana,

We insist to have our own hacker & tiler cause these are the most critical process among the whole renovation work.

The rest are all sub contracts and we are already into partnership with carpenter workshops so to provide better quality and total design control.

Hi Seng,

Do you do small jobs? I need to out source because main contractor charged me quite high.

1) Supply and fabricate concrete support with similar tiles.

2) Supply and fabricate concrete base for another side.

2) Supply and fabricate concrete washing machine and fridge base.

3) Supply labour to change few pieces of tiles (tiles supplied by owner).

Edited by Beancurd33

Hi Seng,

Do you do small jobs? I need to out source because main contractor charged me quite high.

1) Supply and fabricate concrete support with similar tiles.

2) Supply and fabricate concrete base for another side.

2) Supply and fabricate concrete washing machine and fridge base.

3) Supply labour to change few pieces of tiles (tiles supplied by owner).

:) usually contractor will not get interfere with other's contractors work site,

sure end up in a mess.

:) usually contractor will not get interfere with other's contractors work site,

sure end up in a mess.

Ok. I understand. Because I told my main con that his tiler guy too ex. He said I can out source if I can find a better price. Btw can you help to advise me what is the market rate or how much you usually charge?

hi

need a quote from u. hdb 4 room, tile the living room and walkway to bedroom.

also do u do laminated flooring.

please contact so i can email u floorplan

thanks

yeogi

sure end up in a mess.

Edited by singababa

Ok. I understand. Because I told my main con that his tiler guy too ex. He said I can out source if I can find a better price. Btw can you help to advise me what is the market rate or how much you usually charge?

PM sent

hi

need a quote from u. hdb 4 room, tile the living room and walkway to bedroom.

also do u do laminated flooring.

please contact so i can email u floorplan

thanks

yeogi

PM Sent!

Hi RT members! hasn't been posting any projects photo for quite awhile due to extremely busy schedule, i've been through a hard renovation since CNY and finally completed several projects and missions.

i'll post all my completed projects start from today or whenever i can for all of you out there who wish to get ideas and ideas for your on going or up coming renovation.

Project Condo: Location will not mention because case sensitive... too much trouble given by down stairs neighbour, all my workers surrender..

IMG_0637.jpg

1st site meeting with all my sub-contractors

IMG_0639a.jpg

all windows to replace and change of use.

IMG_0640.jpg

we asked the ex-owner to relax during site measurement, and he really rest and relax.. :D

IMG_0888.jpg

Well site protection initially, end of the project- one wood block fallen to downstairs because of wind blow and management demanded a $500 fine, luckily downstairs owner end up helping to speak a few words for us, and the fine amount finally closed at $50 only :(