Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Seng, do you do marble tiling work? Can you give me your price list for laying and skirting(incl. raw materials) separately with water proofing application? Tky

*pm me your email if possbile

Edited by razorking

Hi Seng, do you do marble tiling work? Can you give me your price list for laying and skirting(incl. raw materials) separately with water proofing application? Tky

*pm me your email if possbile

Yes we do All That according to Building standard. Have PM you :sport-smiley-003:

Brother of the Last project also bought a house in the same estate, his brother insist his brother to sign up with us :P

when i went for the 1st meeting, the house was already done quite well by the previous owner, but its not his taste

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

Image Temporary removed, owner not comfort with the pic taken by HP, to repost after professional photographing :P

Edited by Tiler Seng

Image Temporary removed, owner not comfort with the pic taken by HP, to repost after professional photographing :P Open concept Kitchen

Pocket Sliding doors

Image Temporary removed, owner not comfort with the pic taken by HP, to repost after professional photographing :P

Edited by Tiler Seng