Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Tiler Seng -

Are you keen in a small job to just lay mosaic tiles for a kitchen backsplash?

Pls let me know. Thanks!

Hi Tiler Seng -

Are you keen in a small job to just lay mosaic tiles for a kitchen backsplash?

Pls let me know. Thanks!

Hi Ngan, i'm afraid i might not be able to take good care unless you doesn't mind

dealing with my worker :o

Hi Ngan, i'm afraid i might not be able to take good care unless you doesn't mind

dealing with my worker :o

Hi Tiler Seng, can we convo via SMS? Would like to find out more. I sent a message to you at the number you listed in this forum. Could you kindly reply to me pls?

Thanks again!

Hi Tiler Seng, could you pm me your email address so I can email you my floor plan and the things I wish to do. Thank you

PMed you :thumbs up:

Hi Tiler Seng,

I have sold my house but last week a few kitchen floor tile (original HDB premium Floor tile) popped.

Since the buyer is not going to do any renovation, I would like to repair the popped tiles.

I could like ignored it but would like to be a responsible seller.

Could you PM me the quote for it ? It is about 6 - 8 tiles need to be replaced.

Hi Tiler Seng,

Need some professional advice and wish you can help. My floor tiles just popped yesterday!

My flat is a premium flat from HDB which I renovated 3 years ago. I didn't like the tiles that HDB provided and hence, hacked and laid new ones.

Based on what I have gathered, seems that the reason for popped tiles is due to air trapped beneath the tiles which is caused by poor workmanhip. Is this correct?

I had a difficult time dealing with my contractor as he simply denied all responisbilities. May I know what are the options available to me right now besides re-tiling the popped tiles?

Thanks/rgds.