Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

Kindly pm me your contact. I just got a 5 room reslae flat. need quotation to redo kitchen n 2 bathrooms wall tiles. I like their floor tiles, so hopefully can retain. next will be varnish of 3 parquet bed rooms.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Tiler Seng,

Could you please pm me your contact? I have some major reno to do - I don't even know what to begin to list down so I hope you'll be able to come and take a look and give me a quote. Thanks!

Hi,

Could I have your email address to send u my floor plan. My unit is very small. Do you take small jobs?

Its a two room flat, need to close a toilet door and open another side, change wall and floor tiles of toilet and hack kitchen wall tiles and plaster them.

thanks much:)

Hi,

Could I have your email address to send u my floor plan. My unit is very small. Do you take small jobs?

Its a two room flat, need to close a toilet door and open another side, change wall and floor tiles of toilet and hack kitchen wall tiles and plaster them.

thanks much:)

heehee, all jobs are a job in anyway, i've just PM you

Hi Tiler Seng,

Pls PM me your email and contact.

Would like to invite you to quote for my flat.

Thank you

Hi,

Bot a 5rm resale flat.. all condition is gd except for kitchen cabinets and 2 toilets..

For my kitchen cabinets.. i wan to redo it, but i hope i can do minimal changes to the tiles n base for the kitchen cabinets, as they r still in good condition. My concern is that i need to change the placement of the fridge n sink as it is not to my liking and flow of cooking..

Any possiblity of doing tat? Or should I should you how the kitchen is for now before you can give me an answer.

Thanks.

Hi seng, my mother in law 4rm flat 20yrs old kitchen n toilet is slippery because they are very old already thinking of helping them to change to a anti slippery tile. Pls provide quote for overlaying 2 toilets and a kitchen (kitchen is like a room those old type) sorry that I not able to provide the floor plan. Can pm me est... she stay in jurong east st24