Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Tiler Seng,

I will be getting my keys before May 2012 & would like to renovate my 4 room flat. I would like to redo the Kitchen & both the toilets plus carpentary work for Master Room & Living Room.

Can let me know hhow much the cost will be? Can let me know your contact details?

thanks

Regards,

Oruvan

Hi Tiler Seng, hope we have not lost you to the glitzy commercial world. ;)

can you pm me yr e-mail add. Thanks.

Thanks Christakis, we only had 10 years as a each chapter in our life, what i am showing here takes part of my precious life time, i treasure & proud for what i've been through

and i am applying what i've learned into the residential house i am & i am going to renovate,

i believe my client do benefit since i am charging according to market price & never over charging. Because of you, i woke up in the middle of the night to show more pic...my blood & sweat....

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

P1170844.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

please take close look at all details, cause they don't appear for no reason :yamseng:

Hi Tiler Seng

I am planning to tile my living room, 3 bedrooms n kitchen (and possibly re-do the 2 bathrooms) in my new 4 room flat at Jalan Kayu. Pls send me your quote to jlbenthong@gmail.com. My flr area is 93sqm (including the bomb shelter). I shld be getting my keys in 2nd quarter in 2012. Looking at moving in by end June2012.

Thanks!

Hi Tiler Seng, can I have your email address again? I had PM you before but no reply. I would like to get a quote from you for hacking of kitchen tiles for my new home. Thks.

:yamseng:

Do u also do kitchen countertop?

Thanks

Solid surface or postform top? There are various choice of kitchen top materials,

it really depending of your budget, this is the quick to help you to make up your mind:

very Cheap: Postform chipboard materials with plastic back splash

better than that: Postform plywood with profile back splash

Look good but not that cheap: Solid top

better than that: 100% polyester like LG Brand or Corian

Expensive & Look good: Quartz Top

Not so expensive but very durable: Granite Top

Cheap & durable: Homogenous Tiles as a Kitchen top

Hope it help :yamseng:

Hi Tiler Seng,

Could you let me know how much to do the following for 1517 sqft old apartment :

1) Redo all flooring piping for 3 bedroom ( not sure if there is any), hall and kitchen

2) do water proofing for flooring

3) do ceramic tiles

SMS me the cost @ 92350109. Thanks.

Rdgs