Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

Does it really improve their skin and coat by alot?? I got 2 dogs ley, one of it got genetic skin prob.

There is a period of time, i even try aromatherapy on him!

oh dear! wat is the breed of the dog...? cus my sister shih tzu also got this genetic skin prob... uto the vet, the breeder would have know of the skin problem n shouldn't hv breed..

so far u bring ur dog to vet?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh dear! wat is the breed of the dog...? cus my sister shih tzu also got this genetic skin prob... uto the vet, the breeder would have know of the skin problem n shouldn't hv breed..

so far u bring ur dog to vet?

hi seashell,

do hare with us with yr exprrience with the new carpenter ya.....:)

So how the update on yr reno?been moving?

hi

uncle told me he is going to give me ah meng, should be same as u liao

tomolo i meeting him, i update u again how it goes... :)

hi seashell

uncle say will allocate me 'ah heng ' carpenter - do id jobs

... isi t the same person?

hi seashell,

do hare with us with yr exprrience with the new carpenter ya.....:)

So how the update on yr reno?been moving?

hi seashell

i was assigned ah meng to do my carpentry... he uses senglee or jennings laminates... both style a little different from EDL..

he also told me he is doing ID job... can go to a place to view his workmanship he does for an ID company

(but i cannot reveal it here if not he will be in trouble)

he is a little different from ah wei, can say, their style little different... hmm.. for ah meng, u got to tell him your ideas..

one thing i like about him -- his attitude. accomodating, patient & give practical advises...

we are meeting again hopefully on friday to see the drawings...

Edited by seashell

i was assigned ah meng to do my carpentry... he uses senglee or jennings laminates... both style a little different from EDL..

he also told me he is doing ID job... can go to a place to view his workmanship he does for an ID company

(but i cannot reveal it here if not he will be in trouble)

he is a little different from ah view, can say, their style little different... hmm.. for ah meng, u got to tell him your ideas..

we are meeting again hopefully on friday to see the drawings...

glad that at least u get to meet up with the carpenter....hope to see yr updated drawing soon...:)

glad that at least u get to meet up with the carpenter....hope to see yr updated drawing soon...:)

can say my confidence a little coming back liao...

Edited by seashell

hi seashell

hi mine is ah meng... dun think is the same person?

hows progress on ur end?

mine is doing painting now.. got vvvvvv fedup with the painter... ah soon also very fedup..

my original paint is dark blue, green, yellow... n yet, no BASE COAT is applied and he directly apply the colour we selected...

my master room is originaly orange n he painted white (cos i choose white). he can tell me already finished painting where i still can see traces of the old paint and sketches of drawings on the wall (last time ah soon draw to indicate the wirings)

he insisted no need to paint base one... he did sooo many house also like this.... omg... i wonder how many houses damaged by him??

ah soon assured me tomorrow he change another person to paint. he will ask 3 more person to paint... i now can imagine the frustrations ah soon will face when he has so many workers to supervised.. all different attitudes... some stupid ones... really very stress....

i know ah soon say he will repaint if everything is not in order... but what i am afraid is the TIME to do it...

hi mine is ah meng... dun think is the same person?

hows progress on ur end?

mine is doing painting now.. got vvvvvv fedup with the painter... ah soon also very fedup..

my original paint is dark blue, green, yellow... n yet, no BASE COAT is applied and he directly apply the colour we selected...

my master room is originaly orange n he painted white (cos i choose white). he can tell me already finished painting where i still can see traces of the old paint and sketches of drawings on the wall (last time ah soon draw to indicate the wirings)

he insisted no need to paint base one... he did sooo many house also like this.... omg... i wonder how many houses damaged by him??

ah soon assured me tomorrow he change another person to paint. he will ask 3 more person to paint... i now can imagine the frustrations ah soon will face when he has so many workers to supervised.. all different attitudes... some stupid ones... really very stress....

i know ah soon say he will repaint if everything is not in order... but what i am afraid is the TIME to do it...

Hi Seashell,

Can totally understand how u feel.cos i face alot of prob with paint. may i know what kind of paint did they use?

Cos i think they are known to be cases they use some unknown brand rather that ici or nippon that customer choose.

N even sometime to touch up or repaint...they will use those cheaper paint to do it...so u better be firm n beware ba..

my 2cts worth...

Does it really improve their skin and coat by alot?? I got 2 dogs ley, one of it got genetic skin prob.

There is a period of time, i even try aromatherapy on him!

yeah yeah over a period of time their fur and skin got improved. my dog has been drinking the water for about close to 2 yrs. i also drink, cook and also can have a lot of purposes for that.

SUPER SUPER ANGRY!!

When i meet up with the paint contractor, i specifically told him i wanted ICI DULUX ALL. He usually uses Nippon n show me the book. But I still prefer ICI so he told me no problem. I also told him I have chosen ICI DULUX all because of my children... cus in case they draw my walls, i can wash it..

BUT!! This is the paint they gave me:

smaxilite2.jpg

this paint is an economical paint - as cheap as $22 for 7 litres.

This paint cannot even be found in their catalog book because it is very CHEAP!

The thing is, the paint model is written on the paint jug -- my guess is that, the paint colour has got different series. Happens that DULUX ALL colours also have economical version. So if u going to paint your house, CHECK THE PAINT THEY GAVE U!!

---------

My cousin who is also a painter, told me, all the walls must apply with white base before applying new paint, else colour WILL NOT BE NICE! sometimes, if the existing colour is too dark, even have to paint 3-4times before painting the new layer.

I vvvvvvvvvvvvv regret not letting my cousin do it for me! at least i know and seen his work is good!... haiz!!!!!!!!

so watch out!! insist on painting white base before painting the new one!!!!!!!!!!

I told Ah Soon, he delay my time, I tolerate.. BUT I REALLY CAN'T TOLERATE PEOPLE WHO IS OUT TO CHEAT

Words can't describe how angry i am now!!

Have you spoken to him about this? He has no right to lie and to cheat you like this...

And yes, my painter did paint a base coat before commencing with the actual painting...actually they painted the base coat first before installing the lights. And they also patched up all the rough surface with the base coat before starting the real painting.

You have a real case against him here....

SUPER SUPER ANGRY!!

When i meet up with the paint contractor, i specifically told him i wanted ICI DULUX ALL. He usually uses Nippon n show me the book. But I still prefer ICI so he told me no problem. I also told him I have chosen ICI DULUX all because of my children... cus in case they draw my walls, i can wash it..

BUT!! This is the paint they gave me:

smaxilite2.jpg

this paint is an economical paint - as cheap as $22 for 7 litres.

This paint cannot even be found in their catalog book because it is very CHEAP!

The thing is, the paint model is written on the paint jug -- my guess is that, the paint colour has got different series. Happens that DULUX ALL colours also have economical version. So if u going to paint your house, CHECK THE PAINT THEY GAVE U!!

---------

My cousin who is also a painter, told me, all the walls must apply with white base before applying new paint, else colour WILL NOT BE NICE! sometimes, if the existing colour is too dark, even have to paint 3-4times before painting the new layer.

I vvvvvvvvvvvvv regret not letting my cousin do it for me! at least i know and seen his work is good!... haiz!!!!!!!!

so watch out!! insist on painting white base before painting the new one!!!!!!!!!!

I told Ah Soon, he delay my time, I tolerate.. BUT I REALLY CAN'T TOLERATE PEOPLE WHO IS OUT TO CHEAT

Words can't describe how angry i am now!!

wah really huh, but did your contractor Ah Soon knows about this matter?

Have you spoken to him about this? He has no right to lie and to cheat you like this...

And yes, my painter did paint a base coat before commencing with the actual painting...actually they painted the base coat first before installing the lights. And they also patched up all the rough surface with the base coat before starting the real painting.

hi,

thanks for advice.. yes i talk to ah soon liao.. he sounds angry with the painters becus he felt that no point saving one hundred over dollars and causes so much unhappiness. he called and give the painter a good scolding...he assures me tomolo i will see the right paint in my house...

so i will wait... guess i have to cool down... i will go down tomolo n see for myself... i dun like the feeling of being cheated.. tou painting is not really a big sum of money, but integrity means a lot to me...

Edited by seashell