Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Finally today is my 1st appointment. Days of starting my reno is getting closer and closer :D

Oh i also made the 1st and one of the major purchases yesterday.

Bought my mitsubishi heavy industries sys 3 aircon at Gain City. Cost me abt $3200 :(

Here's the details:

Sys 3 - $2699

Upgrade copper piping from gauge 23 to 22

Upgrade insulator to half inch - $180

S/S bracket - $150

Extended warranty to 5 yrs - $359 (Simply regret wasting money on this) :(

FOC $200 NTUC voucher

Woo hoo! Congrates on ur 1st appt! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah they give you $200 voucher. I bought my air-con from gain City too (single unit for $1800), they didn't even give me any freebie. :(

Eh sys 1 i think some model got give $50 voucher leh and now they discount $150 for trading in old aircons :)

Woo hoo! Congrates on ur 1st appt! :D

congrats wor kopi-o! can feel your excitement. haha

Yup Yup it's been a long long wait leh so looking forward to it :D

Kopi! Congrats on your First Appointment man! 6 Weeks or so to go before you can begin your reno liao!

Now you can start your hunt for stuff liao! :)

Eh no le i can start my reno in a couple of weeks time since had an agreement with owner to let us start the reno after 1st appt :D

Eh sys 1 i think some model got give $50 voucher leh and now they discount $150 for trading in old aircons :)

Yup Yup it's been a long long wait leh so looking forward to it :D

zzz, think I missed out that promotion sighz. Now too late liaoz cuz the air-con ppl coming down in 3hrs time to install the air-con.

Congrats on your 1st Appt. Waiting to see your reno pics sia.

zzz, think I missed out that promotion sighz. Now too late liaoz cuz the air-con ppl coming down in 3hrs time to install the air-con.

Congrats on your 1st Appt. Waiting to see your reno pics sia.

Wah another person who stress me :(

dun hope too much hor my house will be simple simple de nothing spectacular and nothing much hahahaha :D

Wah another person who stress me :(

dun hope too much hor my house will be simple simple de nothing spectacular and nothing much hahahaha :D

No lah not stressing you lah haha.

Usually it is the simple renovations that make the most impact de mah :3

Not easy to achieve the most (results) with the least amount of changes. :sport-smiley-004:

Eh no le i can start my reno in a couple of weeks time since had an agreement with owner to let us start the reno after 1st appt :D

Oh ya, I forgot, you got an early handover hor. Shiok ar! Next week can start liao! :)

Hey bro, btw, you want some recent 2009 copies of Home Decor Mags or not (e.g. Lookbox, Home & Decor and Square Rooms)? I got a couple which I can pass to you if you like so you can use for reference.

Bought my mitsubishi heavy industries sys 3 aircon at Gain City. Cost me abt $3200 :(

FOC $200 NTUC voucher

Bro, you didn't check our Hong Tar ar?

Coffee_O

I am also looking our for more pictures from you too. :sport-smiley-004:

ya man... Haunt him for pic...make sure he dream of us to the extent breaking out in cold sweat... "whereeeeeeeeee..iss...the pic...."...heehee :thumbs up:

Oh ya, I forgot, you got an early handover hor. Shiok ar! Next week can start liao! :)

Hey bro, btw, you want some recent 2009 copies of Home Decor Mags or not (e.g. Lookbox, Home & Decor and Square Rooms)? I got a couple which I can pass to you if you like so you can use for reference.

Bro, you didn't check our Hong Tar ar?

Eh bro it's ok lah thanks thanks

anyway I believe asking the experts here is much for helpful than browsing mag leh hahahaha :D

Aiya bro dun say le lah i bought on impulse yesterday while doing window shopping :(

Edited by coffee_o