Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nirvana

Our Little Cozy Cocoon

Painter guy coming down today and Henry says carpentry installation can finished in 2-3 days. So if everything goes well, I should have more finished photo to share by end next week. CAN'T WAIT! :rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Painter guy coming down today and Henry says carpentry installation can finished in 2-3 days. So if everything goes well, I should have more finished photo to share by end next week. CAN'T WAIT! :rofl:

I also can't wait to have a henner gathering at yr place :P .... phahahahaa

Yupz! Downlight all the way for my house. Keep it simple. And of cos affordable. :P

does tat mean your toilet also has false ceiling? can post a pic of your toilet ceiling on how you fix your downlight?

the false ceiling in the toilets come with the house. The storage heaters are hidden within them.

Will take upload some photos later. They install the downlights on the false ceiling and cos of the space constraint and multiple downlights needed (if not, not bright enuff) they had to install in on the opening (to gain access to heater) of the false ceiling.

My actual feature wall color *thank god*

IMG_0318.jpg

Masterbedroom toilet *see how neatly they placed the downlight on the cut out false ceiling*

IMG_0323.jpg

Same thing they did on my kitchen false ceiling

IMG_0321.jpg

In fact, they install my ceiling fan on my false ceiling as well. It is an industry thing. So I take what Henry says and hope the ceiling fan will not come crashing down on me one day.

My actual feature wall color *thank god*

IMG_0318.jpg

Masterbedroom toilet *see how neatly they placed the downlight on the cut out false ceiling*

IMG_0323.jpg

Same thing they did on my kitchen false ceiling

IMG_0321.jpg

In fact, they install my ceiling fan on my false ceiling as well. It is an industry thing. So I take what Henry says and hope the ceiling fan will not come crashing down on me one day.

your feature wall color turns out very nice, just like the one u posted earlier... :good:

tks for posting the lightings pics. u mean the cut out false ceiling are the additional downlights u fixed in?

Hi,

did you change your toilet door to those bifold...Can take a pict to showe me how is the design and installation?

thanks...

Hi,

did you change your toilet door to those bifold...Can take a pict to showe me how is the design and installation?

thanks...

I changed my master toilet door to be wooden sliding door. I am not liberal enough to see my htb doing his business from the bedroom so I chose a more opaque choice. :D It should be installed by end week so more photos then.

Common toilet door remains

Kitchen toilet door to change to Swingslide door. :rofl:

your feature wall color turns out very nice, just like the one u posted earlier... :good:

tks for posting the lightings pics. u mean the cut out false ceiling are the additional downlights u fixed in?

Thks thks! I love it too!

Not sure if I get your question right but the false ceilings came with the house to keep the storage heater out of sight. We did not want to have the downlight on the cut out false ceiling cos scared when we change the heater the electricity will gana. But still went ahead cos electrician says it is okay.

Sorry for the delayed reply. Am in Hk now on biz trip. So wish to be home now cos this week is carpentry installation and furniture delivery week. Can only rely on the photos my htb email me at night.

The furniture came yesterday. The dunlop bed, alumix wardrobe fixed on sat, sofa set and dining table (they got the base in wrong measure so have to redeliver again today.

More photos to share!

DSC02218.jpg

Somehow in this photo the wall colors turn out more turquoise! I was not sure about the green cushions. Kind of regretted after selecting the color. But now it looks pretty in place with the wall and sofa.

DSC02221.jpg

My Alumix Wardrobe

DSC02223.jpg

Dunlopillo bed

Check out how small my masterbedroom is!!

We calculate and calculate the distance between the bed and wardrobe to make sure we do not need to end up leaping over the bed to get to the curtains..:P

DSC02226.jpg

Check out how small my masterbedroom is!!

We calculate and calculate the distance between the bed and wardrobe to make sure we do not need to end up leaping over the bed to get to the curtains..:P

DSC02226.jpg

nirvana, small and cosy. :)

Aahhh.. more photos from htb... so excited now..

Pix from the carpentry.. our storage cabinet is up!!!

DSC02229.jpg

HTB designed the round part to put shoe box. :)

DSC02232.jpg

Same round theme for the TV console

DSC02234.jpg

Aahhh.. more photos from htb... so excited now..

Pix from the carpentry.. our storage cabinet is up!!!

DSC02229.jpg

HTB designed the round part to put shoe box. :)

DSC02232.jpg

Same round theme for the TV console

DSC02234.jpg

all these from henry? looks great.. :)

Edited by momo13