Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gantan88

My 3ng - Starting My Life Anew

i also don't like too blue altho they say it's good for the eyes. cool white should be ok. or you can go outside and buy, think brand doesn't really matter.

I dun mind the brand actually. I just need one with not so bluish light. Today lunch time go NTUC see see, Philip brand, 32 watt, $10.90 for 2.

6500K... maybe not so blue.....

Panasonic brand one is 6700k. Cant find any that is 5000k or 5500 k which is mid-day noon sun kind of bright...

you can try. if not, then ask them to deduct $$.

Very sian. Ask them redo also take time, and is nearing CNY already. I am trying to convince myself to accept it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Two more pics for my kitchen cabinet. Clearly show the difference in size for the doors.

201001291857_342.jpg

201001291858_343.jpg

This pic shows the only 2 downlight that i'll probably switch on when watching Tv, save electricity.

Although only 2, but is quite bright actually...

201001291901_344.jpg

Two more pics for my kitchen cabinet. Clearly show the difference in size for the doors.

201001291857_342.jpg

[ig]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/gantan88/Reno%20T-Blog/201001291858_343.jpg

This pic shows the only 2 downlight that i'll probably switch on when watching Tv, save electricity.

Although only 2, but is quite bright actually...

[ig]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/gantan88/Reno%20T-Blog/201001291901_344.jpg

from the picture, they could have given you bigger drawers. then move the cooker more to the right and make the doors more equal or even reduce it to 3 doors. but you are right, even if they were to redo, it'll be after CNY.

Edited by alamak

from the picture, they could have given you bigger drawers. then move the cooker more to the right and make the doors more equal or even reduce it to 3 doors. but you are right, even if they were to redo, it'll be after CNY.

I think alike as you. But it will cause the alighment with top cabinet to be out. Doesnt look nice, but can be done.

If i got a hood, confirm cannot be done.

I try to force them do it b4 CNY.

I think alike as you. But it will cause the alighment with top cabinet to be out. Doesnt look nice, but can be done.

If i got a hood, confirm cannot be done.

I try to force them do it b4 CNY.

oh, din realise u dun have a hood.

actually the top 4 doors looks equal. maybe can use them as a reference.

oh, din realise u dun have a hood.

actually the top 4 doors looks equal. maybe can use them as a reference.

Yes, the top 4 doors are equal. Will be sorting this out with my contractor later at 2:30pm. Have been thinking abt this. It could be a lot of effort to rectify it but the improvement is minimal...

Ask them to redo i also feel sorry for them. This is unnecessary rectification works if they had consulted me earlier on. They are too confident on their Carpenter.

I believe the 3D drawing is churned out by the designer but the actual cabinet done on site is proposed by the Carpenter.

This company do things really messy..

An update on the kitchen cabinet...

To adjust the door size and al that have to dismantle the whole cabinet and that includes the postform.

I sense he is not quite willing to do so because there is a big cost involve.

Re-doing the cabinet means i have to wait also and now nearing CNY. Haizzz..

I asked him to work out the cost, absorb the cost of the wrongly cut hole for the stove, at the same time change the postfom to solid top because the whole postform has to be tore off anyway.

Tonight officially sleeping at new place already.

I forgot to apply for telephone so no broadband.

I overlooked this. Anyone know how fast it is to get the telephone line up and at the same time toe the line to my broadband?

To adjust the door size and al that have to dismantle the whole cabinet and that includes the postform.

I asked him to work out the cost, absorb the cost of the wrongly cut hole for the stove, at the same time change the postfom to solid top because the whole postform has to be tore off anyway.

I overlooked this. Anyone know how fast it is to get the telephone line up and at the same time toe the line to my broadband?

phone line should be quite fast but depending on their schedule. 3 days should be no problem.

internet depends on which isp, if starhub, no need land line. if singtel, maybe u can arrange together with the land line.

have you also fixed a date for the gas turn on and installation of the pipe to your cooker?

Edited by alamak

when i applied for mio home, they scheduled my installation a week later.

for starhub maxonline, they told me it's next business day.

actually i am now wondering why did i have a scv point in my house when i am intending to get mio home in the first place :rolleyes:

when i applied for mio home, they scheduled my installation a week later.

for starhub maxonline, they told me it's next business day.

actually i am now wondering why did i have a scv point in my house when i am intending to get mio home in the first place :rolleyes:

wah... one week? gosh... think hav to use macdonald wifi or wad le...

in case in future u decide to forsake mio, u hav to fall back on the scv point also.

good to do the cabling now...

hey congrats on moving tonight!! :D sorry to hear abt ur kitchen cabinets though.. hope it will work out fine.. :D

hey congrats on moving tonight!! :D sorry to hear abt ur kitchen cabinets though.. hope it will work out fine.. :D

'

Thanks thanks! Now thinking how to sort out my boadband issue. No internet connection like crippled. Cannot log in renotalk :D

'

Thanks thanks! Now thinking how to sort out my boadband issue. No internet connection like crippled. Cannot log in renotalk :D

haha.. borrow.... ? :P

Edited by butterfingerzz

haha.. my 1st couple of days also like tt leh.. try to tap on wireless? see if any generous neighbours... :P

Its illegal. If get caught sure kanna :-p Nevertheless, I'll try, if i am so desperate to get online :D