Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TYM

Home & Furnishing: The Table Tale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi SmartFool,

Indeed its quite a good price, judging from the fact that the table is really solid (when I knocked into the table it did not even shake!!!). Well the only down pt. is the chairs. (Think you understand what I meant). Actually I got it from the Life Story at Genting lane. Think you refer to the newspaper for the weekend you sure to see it.

Cheers.

Hi tension_z,

Well maybe I was actually looking for those seats with thinner cusion, those very slick and modern looking. The chairs to me looks abit "out-dated". But overall still satisfied with the buy at this price.

Cheers

Jus to share.. :)

The tempered glasses can b interchange..

Might swap the glass, duno which one on top of the other looks better..

LivingcoffeetableLeads320.jpg

:yamseng:

Hi Lin & L3x,

Very nice and expensive (think saw on the papers the price, I was like wow!!!) table you got there. Anyway also just purchased a coffee table and would like to share.

DSC01964.jpg

Cheers

Hi Everyone,

Im looking for a rather unique table - it will resemble those in Korean BBQ restaurants :) i.e it would have a build in BBQ stove or steam boat right smack in the center.

Anyone know where i can find such tables? or need to customize?

Thanks !

our design is more on resort themes, just now pass by Barang-barang spotted a Sofa set and Dining table, not sure if it is match to our themes...any comments r welcome...thanks in advance...

Sofa:

Sofa_1.jpg

Sofa_3.jpg

Dining Table:

ColumbusDiningtable_1.jpg

ColumbusDiningtable_2.jpg

Chair_2.jpg

Quite like the both, but look carefully there is a slight different in the colour between the sofa and the dining table.....

Edited by figo007