Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
momo13

A Small High Flat In Tomato Land

yup they tend to moved one after 8pm, but they came by twice per day once in morning and once at night lol just for a gathering like a terminal :D

wow really your thread is starting to get red hot leh, so fast 2 pages like what MerryMan have said. but night time is the most noisy, morning time no have leh, the gathering rite? yeah lor, envy envy i go Hub still have to take a bus leh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

"shy shy" dont like that say leh,

ya my other half also needs to take a bus to the hub.

thats why i told the agent that i want somewhere near to hub or easy accessible to the mrt. :) actually saw one at blk 4XX those opp mrt, but not to our liking, then out of no where, this unit pop out, viewed it and the next moment we knew, deposit then OTP lol anyway we just viewed abt 6-8 units before this decision cos location units are very 'hot' :D

Edited by momo13

recommendations time

anyone has Hood, hob and kitchen sink and lightnings to recommend? :)

WC and toilet basins had been included in the reno quote already

Edited by momo13

recommendations time

lightings can try out lightings.com.sg <- they are located a balestiar road. Bus 130 from AMK can go there.

As for hood,hob,kitchen sink ah, can check out poh joo too.

yes, they're looking very good

hafary?! I learn that there's no point doing survey too early, I did that and by the time I went with ID, the tiles have already changed... some designs were out, some designs came in...

Yes thats what happens to me

Went down yesterday and realised that a number of tiles which I've selected previously is either discon or out of stock. Sianz

So in the end bo pian, choose again sigh....

If you have finalise your tiles, do ask hafary to see if they can reserved it for you if the stock is low. Thats what I did :)

thanks for the info, will get down to see the tiles again as we haven finalise any tiles in mind just went down to have a look at the range :) plain kiasu haha

Went down yesterday and realised that a number of tiles which I've selected previously is either discon or out of stock. Sianz

If you have finalise your tiles, do ask hafary to see if they can reserved it for you if the stock is low. Thats what I did :)

Same with my living room floor tiles. The skirting was actually damaged when I took out the 2 doors to my master bedroom. Contractor told me that the tiles are discontinued thus we have to make use of our toilet wall tiles to patch back the skirting.

recommendations time

yup yup ... lightings.com ... must visit

Poh joo also not bad for toilet stuff

I rem I reserve my white tile too ...

In fact when I order it's out of stock. Ask them to reserve for me when it arrive.

Lucky Henry rush them to give me in time .... if not I will need to re select my living room floor tile

Try heritage bathroom gallery at 718 geylang road, near paya lebar mrt

They have bathroom, kitchen stuff and hob, hoods...

My delivery is next friday for the some stuff I ordered from there... so far, comments on this shop around forum has been pretty good...

Try heritage bathroom gallery at 718 geylang road, near paya lebar mrt

They have bathroom, kitchen stuff and hob, hoods...

My delivery is next friday for the some stuff I ordered from there... so far, comments on this shop around forum has been pretty good...

thanks thanks will go there look see look see