5329651459_2c56337b52_z.jpg

waterfall tap by simplicitysuzy1982, on Flickr

COMMON TOILEt:

5329646185_7bce38c634.jpg

common toilet sink by simplicitysuzy1982, on Flickr

5329653339_3c684e5c6c.jpg

Multimedia message by simplicitysuzy1982, on Flickr

Hi,

Love ur sink and waterfall tap! Where do u get it and could u pm me the price?

Thank u soo mich!

Designer bathroom mirrors

Bathroom mirrors Frames have a very special role to play. Doubtlessly, bathroom mirrors with stunning bathroom mirror frames not only add class and style to the room,

but also make it feel warm and beautiful. There are a few important considerations while buying a bathroom mirror. Size is one of them. A small bathroom requires a

large mirror to make it look bigger. Also, it’s a personal choice whether you want a full-length mirror to see your whole body, or a small clear one to show the

details of your face. Bathroom mirrors maybe oval, square, rectangular or round in shape depending upon the wall on which they are to be placed. They light up the

bathroom and give it depth. The better the quality of the bathroom mirror, the finer its look. Some bathroom mirrors are heated and they get defogged instantly, thus

seeming crystal clear at all times. These are gaining immense popularity now.

Bathroom wall mirror too are a new thing these days and they can be found in all shapes and designs. In fact, there is such a variety of these that the Internet is a

great option to go searching. You can take the help of interior designers to guide you for buying bathroom mirror frames, but this may be an expensive proposition.

Bathroom mirror frames can be found in metal alloy, steel or wood. Some are made of bamboo and others of seashells. Another important factor while choosing a bathroom

mirror frame is its colour. Some could be black to brighten the bathroom, while others could be of a colour that blends with its theme. Both bathroom mirrors and

bathroom mirror frames are designed with a lot of thought. They are available in many different forms, so go out there and add glitz and glamour to your bathroom.

www.yalla2shop.com

sink2.jpg

my simple sink ;p

May i ask a noob question?

Is this black? If it's black, does it have so called "water stain" ?

May i ask a noob question?

Is this black? If it's black, does it have so called "water stain" ?

galaxy black. so far, dun see much stain... will monitor ;p

Just curious, does anyone know where can I find L-shaped or Corner kitchen sinks as they named it?

I've limited space in my kitchen and want to utlise as much space as possible.

Thanks1

The sink is beautiful but you are saying that you are not satisfied with it. Before buying you should contacted right persons for suggestions.Searching in the internet for home improvement companies is the best option. They give clear details about the product and help to fix it.

home improvement

Edited by Albert11