Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
voxy

Electrician For Installing Lights

Hi guys

What is the typical cost for installing downlights, feature lights, wall lamp and outdoor lamp etc? Pls share the market price... :)

BTW, would also be good if you can recommend a good one to me. The last one I use cannot make it. Any how cut hole... I will not use him again... somemore talk big.

Edited by voxy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Installing downlight - $10, feature light depend, is it a very big item, if not it will also cost $10. Wall lamp n outdoor lamp should be $10-$30..

Edited by jaskel

Installing downlight - $10, feature light depend, is it a very big item, if not it will also cost $10. Wall lamp n outdoor lamp should be $10-$30..

Got lobang for your installer? I bought my lights all over the place.... hiaz.

I had gone to lightings.com.sg at Balestier road during the weekend and they referred us to a contractor who charges $7.00 per light and $35.00 per ceiling fan installation.

I had gone to lightings.com.sg at Balestier road during the weekend and they referred us to a contractor who charges $7.00 per light and $35.00 per ceiling fan installation.

Hi,can pm me his contact,thanks.

How you find his installation and service if you have installed your lights?

Yes got lobang but as u can see there are some even cheaper...if u need then let me know. I'm won't be giving the contact out anymore, cos been made used by other forumers who ask my electrician to quote, then in the end was using it to press down the ID/contractor's quotation...so my electrician already told me only confirm jobs then call him...he won't go to owner's place to quote anymore wasting his time and transport, even his price for installation of lighting fixture $8, changing of switches face plate $6, ceiling fan $35, new light point $25...was already consider reasonable.

Yes got lobang but as u can see there are some even cheaper...if u need then let me know. I'm won't be giving the contact out anymore, cos been made used by other forumers who ask my electrician to quote, then in the end was using it to press down the ID/contractor's quotation...so my electrician already told me only confirm jobs then call him...he won't go to owner's place to quote anymore wasting his time and transport, even his price for installation of lighting fixture $8, changing of switches face plate $6, ceiling fan $35, new light point $25...was already consider reasonable.

hmm... I see.

But how to you rate his work? I am more concern of quality then that few dollars. My lights quite ex that is why.... hee hee. :D

I suppose he is a qualified electrician as well? I am very particular about electrical works..... safety and of course good workmanship. I hate to see those just cut without measuring properly.... end up the lights not straight.

Edited by voxy

hmm... I see.

But how to you rate his work? I am more concern of quality then that few dollars. My lights quite ex that is why.... hee hee. :D

I suppose he is a qualified electrician as well? I am very particular about electrical works..... safety and of course good workmanship. I hate to see those just cut without measuring properly.... end up the lights not straight.

Better for me to take some photos and post here on his workmanship....next week will be good cos got 1 forumer using him...

hi any updates on jaskel's contact? is his workmanship gd? I urgently to confirm my electrical work. My contractor charging me 50 for light, no switch pate somemore; 100 for storage tank. chop carrot la!

is your electrician able to do some minor hacking and plastering as i need to shift some switches? and he can do keystone/internet pts? Thanks

Better for me to take some photos and post here on his workmanship....next week will be good cos got 1 forumer using him...

Hi all,

can i check if new HDB flat can do minor hacking into the wall and plastering up too in order to install new switches at a new location? appreciate if anyone can answer my question. tks

Hi. I'm new to this forum and wants to install new lights in my flat. As I am currently working overseas, I would really appreciate if you could give me the contact number of your electrician. I would also like to know if he is able to pick up the lights that I like from the website lightings.com.sg and include that into his final bill. Thanks.

PS: Can he also install cooker hood with electrical connector?

Edited by asyadiqin