Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sugardaddy

5a @ Potong Pasir

Finally starting my own thread after getting 'jealous' on how the others have gotten their new place and doing renovations for their home ..

Floorplan

Floorplan-5A.jpg

Finally managed to get the owner to move on so can get contractors to look at the place for quotations and ideas

will post more pics later ..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah your house nearly as big as mine leh i din realised still got 5 rm so huge leh :o :o

anyway welcome welcome :D

oh love the living rm floor is it marble ? envy ppl who manage to get marble flooring for their house

thanks for the compliments .. only thing is that the house and the current furnitures are all at least >10 years old. Some of which have been left from the first owners!!

they have also removed the previous storeroom to make more space for the kitchen so prob have to build a storeroom up ..

coffee_o - yes, the floor in the living room is marble. hence am thinking just to polish them and save some costs as well

Hi Sugardaddy,

Welcome!! Nice squarish layout. Hee.. very good for planning. What is the size of your flat? Look very spacious.

By the way, the condition of your marble floor look very good on the pics. Very shiny even without the polish yet. :D

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the purchase of the flat, sugardaddy.

My jaw dropped :jawdrop: to see such a spacious 143sqm for a 5 room flat. It is almost an EA layout.

thanks for the compliments .. only thing is that the house and the current furnitures are all at least >10 years old. Some of which have been left from the first owners!!

they have also removed the previous storeroom to make more space for the kitchen so prob have to build a storeroom up ..

coffee_o - yes, the floor in the living room is marble. hence am thinking just to polish them and save some costs as well

Yes yes polish it will do

it's a waste to hack away. Nowadays very difficult to find marble flooring leh

Just curious how much you paid for this house ?

Edited by coffee_o

Hi there .. am in sugar business so friends have been calling me sugar daddy since then .. hence the nick .. ahahah

Anyway, seems the 'old birds' have been able to reply on my floor area before i do .. yes .. 143sqm (incl the recess area that the previous owner bought) .. valuation at $510k ... paid $8k COV

Am one of those who have been balloting for the past few years but end up with either with ridiculous numbers or 1st/2nd floor .. hence decided with wife to start looking at resale instead .. else we may never get our own flat lor ..

The marble floor is actually ok .. but there are black marks on the floor when the previous owners removed all their furniture lor ..

Hi there .. am in sugar business so friends have been calling me sugar daddy since then .. hence the nick .. ahahah

Anyway, seems the 'old birds' have been able to reply on my floor area before i do .. yes .. 143sqm (incl the recess area that the previous owner bought) .. valuation at $510k ... paid $8k COV

Am one of those who have been balloting for the past few years but end up with either with ridiculous numbers or 1st/2nd floor .. hence decided with wife to start looking at resale instead .. else we may never get our own flat lor ..

The marble floor is actually ok .. but there are black marks on the floor when the previous owners removed all their furniture lor ..

Bro noticed that you had collected your keys so you started your reno already ?

anyway do ask your contractor to see if polishing the flooring will remove the black marks else you can always get a carpet to cover up the marks, provided if it's not too bad lah :)

Finally starting my own thread after getting 'jealous' on how the others have gotten their new place and doing renovations for their home ..

Floorplan

Floorplan-5A.jpg

Finally managed to get the owner to move on so can get contractors to look at the place for quotations and ideas

will post more pics later ..

Congrats! A big place indeed! :)

Have not started on the renovation yet as we are still considering between a few contractors .. but should be able to start soon as we are down to the final two ... fingers crossed

Have not started on the renovation yet as we are still considering between a few contractors .. but should be able to start soon as we are down to the final two ... fingers crossed

Oh okie gd luck gd luck :)