Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
berry_surprise

Bought Resale Flat Along Bb Ave 4

In regards to whether a condo owner can buy HDB, the answer is YES, however it will have to be 30 mths later? I read it somewhere on HDB before.

This is provided u want to buy HDB with grant, use HDB loan and the salary is within $8k cap.

existing Condo owner can buy resale HDB w/o selling away the private property.

Condition: Cannot take HDB loan, NO grant. No $8k cap

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
This is provided u want to buy HDB with grant, use HDB loan and the salary is within $8k cap.

existing Condo owner can buy resale HDB w/o selling away the private property.

Condition: Cannot take HDB loan, NO grant. No $8k cap

I was told that you need to sell off the condo first and get a rented flat to stay in at least 30 months before you can purchase a HDB flat be it resale or direct? Choon or not?

I was told that you need to sell off the condo first and get a rented flat to stay in at least 30 months before you can purchase a HDB flat be it resale or direct? Choon or not?

U need to sell away the condo and wait for 30 mth provided

1. U want to get a direct HDB

2. U want to get a resale HDB, take CPF grant and HDB loan.

For the above 2 point, if the combine salary more than 8k. U can get neither one

If you don't intend to take CPF grant and HDB loan. U can purchase a resale HDB w/o selling off the condo. There is no salary cap.

IMO, if the combine salary is already more than 8k. Pt 1 and 2 don't make any sense to me. B'coz u can't apply at the 1st place.

U need to sell away the condo and wait for 30 mth provided

1. U want to get a direct HDB

2. U want to get a resale HDB, take CPF grant and HDB loan.

For the above 2 point, if the combine salary more than 8k. U can get neither one

If you don't intend to take CPF grant and HDB loan. U can purchase a resale HDB w/o selling off the condo. There is no salary cap.

IMO, if the combine salary is already more than 8k. Pt 1 and 2 don't make any sense to me. B'coz u can't apply at the 1st place.

Yeah u are right. Once income exceeds 8K, all grants & HDB loan are out of reach.

Yeah u are right. Once income exceeds 8K, all grants & HDB loan are out of reach.

I learned a lesson by hard with property tax: I bought a condo, stay in & rent out 5 rm flat. 5rm was charged 4%, condo 10%! I appealled & reversed to 5 rm 10%, condo-5%. 3 years back I sold my 1st hand 5 rm and now just sold the condo (3 year old) and waiting for my 1st appointment for a 31 year-old point blk 5-rm which costs me $518K + $10K cov. Have calculated, can save me abt $107/monthly on maintenance fee(sinking + management fee) vs conservancy charges + carpark. Any comments?

I learned a lesson by hard with property tax: I bought a condo, stay in & rent out 5 rm flat. 5rm was charged 4%, condo 10%! I appealled & reversed to 5 rm 10%, condo-5%. 3 years back I sold my 1st hand 5 rm and now just sold the condo (3 year old) and waiting for my 1st appointment for a 31 year-old point blk 5-rm which costs me $518K + $10K cov. Have calculated, can save me abt $107/monthly on maintenance fee(sinking + management fee) vs conservancy charges + carpark. Any comments?

Wooohhh....no joke. At least for now you will be saving some $ which can bring forward to petrol.

on the other hand, u went thru so many troubles, it must be an agony process.