Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
necrosis

K.i.s,s

I afraid if I paint the ceiling, my neck will break. Lol.

Yup yup, imperfection is the new perfection. Need the walls to be so smooth for what. Be proud of your own work and achievement!

true true.....got sense of achievement when you can accomplish something like that.....

no need to care what other pple say...

and how do i quote multiple pple ah??

*swa ku still*

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
true lah but it wun be that bad lah becos u pay for it n ppl wun sabo their own reputation if they did not do a good job mah....like Uncle Jason....u c his repo so good leh...he wun do something that kana complaint from his customer n spoilt his own repo, right??? so more or less will hv the standard there lah...dun worry...ur hse will be 美的咯!!!

haiz~~~thats what my hubby tok back to her...onli say, no help...(i pulled my hubby' ear...cannot be rude, elderly aunty like to comment, just let her be lah)....@ least my FIL came to help....becos hubby's current hse, FIL painted all by himself...**** old bird lol.....n skillful...hahahahaha...without his help...i tink we will need one mth lol... :P and after painting...i will need to take 10days MC to recover....hahahahaha

wah...you're so nice!!!! very very pei fu!!!!

if my mil or any il or anyone come and say i (We) paint not nice, i will STARE at the fella.

if du lan, maybe i'll smile and take out paint brush and say, lucky you're here to show me how to do a better job.

:P

but lucky my mil/fil not the kind....more like my niang will be the one. :P

still dare to say, when wants to invite us to your place wor ? also how come till now no pic ? :curse:

no that i don't want to post pic... is that the stuffs not completed.. so no point to take pictures..

haix.. i very sian.. faster complete the renovation and move in.. getting sick soon liao.. :(

fm,

this is a great guide.....thanks!!!

great with details of stuff i need and can expect .....

and great in being scary!!!

:rofl::dribble:

am supposed to be doing the painting this weekend liao.

LOL

but i know 2 days cannot do magic even tho my place is tiny

so i think on thurs/fri, i'll go down myself and do the wall cleaning/taping masking tape/removing old paint from pipe/frames etc first.

then sat n sun can just concentrate on killing our arms/necks.

muahha..... :dancingqueen:

i c...ok-ok...soo things u need to get ready r:

1. the sponge roller....dun get those 'mao mao' one...really those sponge where u can squeezed it

2. painting tray, maybe buy 2 -3....if u got too many colors horrr....no need keep washing....and washing must be thorough leh....otherwise it will mixxed with previous paint dan u will hv 'run color'....

3. sand papers, puty, paint brush, tall poles, masking tape, those sharp spade....to scrab off those lumps on the walls.

4. those plastic to cover the floor

after one day painting....need to continue the next day, make sure u soak the tray n roller....otherwise over the night, it will get harden dan cannot use ler....

hope the above help since u starting this wkend....i cannot take fotos for the things that u need....becos i only go over this wkend lol...

All the Best n Best of Luck!!! :D

wah...you're so nice!!!! very very pei fu!!!!

if my mil or any il or anyone come and say i (We) paint not nice, i will STARE at the fella.

if du lan, maybe i'll smile and take out paint brush and say, lucky you're here to show me how to do a better job.

but lucky my mil/fil not the kind....more like my niang will be the one. :P

hahahahah....it's their mouth....just let them say lol....just dun bother too much and give a smile back....hahahaha....

u even more steady than me....take out the brush n ask them paint for u...Swee ahhh....~~~ :good:

i c...ok-ok...soo things u need to get ready r:

1. the sponge roller....dun get those 'mao mao' one...really those sponge where u can squeezed it

2. painting tray, maybe buy 2 -3....if u got too many colors horrr....no need keep washing....and washing must be thorough leh....otherwise it will mixxed with previous paint dan u will hv 'run color'....

3. sand papers, puty, paint brush, tall poles, masking tape, those sharp spade....to scrab off those lumps on the walls.

4. those plastic to cover the floor

after one day painting....need to continue the next day, make sure u soak the tray n roller....otherwise over the night, it will get harden dan cannot use ler....

hope the above help since u starting this wkend....i cannot take fotos for the things that u need....becos i only go over this wkend lol...

All the Best n Best of Luck!!! :D

thanks ah...

will update on whether we made it or not....hahah....

i know of a painter who charges $80 per day (you buy your own paint). i haven't try yet and may consider trying him in the near future.

i would recommend that you get someone to supervise his work.

interested can pm me for his contact.

thanks ah...

will update on whether we made it or not....hahah....

Necrosis, can i engage you to paint my house? Haha... You should be an expert after you finished with yours... lol...

Necrosis, can i engage you to paint my house? Haha... You should be an expert after you finished with yours... lol...

see if i'm even alive after that woh..... !!!!!

lollololol

today i shall get paint stripper to deal w ugly pipes n doorframes.

Edited by necrosis

let's see...

i DID buy the paint stripper thingy and 2 scrappers.

haha....my renov contribution for the day.

and i did order paints thru Jason.

He's gonna get his guys down on sat to apply sealant to the plastered walls.

and then he's gonna help me paint the ceiling. yay! one less problem for me.

tada, my 2nd accomplishment for the day.

so on sat, i guess we'll be doing the walls.....alongside his guys?!?!

:paint: :paint: :paint: :paint:

wait they see us so un-pro...they might just laugh too hard to finish the ceilings on sat!

sigh.

i know of a painter who charges $80 per day (you buy your own paint). i haven't try yet and may consider trying him in the near future.

i would recommend that you get someone to supervise his work.

interested can pm me for his contact.

thanks for the offer.

let's try getting our hands dirty first... :)

if really too jia lat, i'll pm (in CAPS!! )

heehee....

my turn

KOPI demand picpics!!! XD~

:rofl: :rofl:

go lim kopi first lah.... :P

my cam card full, full for 1 week liao....so no pics. later (dunno when) i'll move ***.... :P and clear the card

today:

collected cans of paint delivered to my place.

Jason's contact. But turns out to be the same place I was thinking of going to. Ha.

Holland Drive.

Bought Dulux cos the online software seems to have closer representation to real life than Nippon's software.

French Vanilla for most of the house. (Sounds yummy)

Dessert Wind and Seaweed for MBR (sounds less yummy)

Spicy Salsa for dining. (YUMS!)

Sungod for study...(!! )

And Lily White for all ceilings.

Cross fingers that everything will go smoothly this weekend.

:D

today:

collected cans of paint delivered to my place.

Jason's contact. But turns out to be the same place I was thinking of going to. Ha.

Holland Drive.

Bought Dulux cos the online software seems to have closer representation to real life than Nippon's software.

French Vanilla for most of the house. (Sounds yummy)

Dessert Wind and Seaweed for MBR (sounds less yummy)

Spicy Salsa for dining. (YUMS!)

Sungod for study...(!! )

And Lily White for all ceilings.

Cross fingers that everything will go smoothly this weekend.

:D

Best of Luck, necrosis!!!! sure U can make it....Jia You!!!! Ganbateh~~~~ :rolleyes: