Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

I have looked for Darren after reading several good reviews on his service. I was certainly impressed by his technical expertise and sincerity in doing business.

On my 2nd meeting with Darren, he showed us his quotation and I have to say that their pricing is very competitive. Quite tempted to sign with him so that we could proceed to see the 3D designs but I am resisting the urge.

On the 3rd meeting, we went to one of his work-in-progress project at punggol. I can't make any comments on the workmanship as I have yet to see others and unable to make a fair comparison.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

Finally meet Darren :) 1st impress, he really know what his doing.. very professional advice gaven to me and his quote was reasonable. Still within my budget :)

Decided to signed up with him to proceed with the 3D drawings. Cross fingers and hope he can really impress us not just by the word of mouth but in action.

WIll updated posting after the 3D drawings again..

Cheers.

I choose Darren(Plush Design)as my ID. Because he is knowledgeable, help us save cost and even give us tips.

Sign with him during our thirds meeting.

Now awaiting for 3D drawing.

So far, I feel very confident with Darren.

But he is really a busy guy, lucky im a patient guy. Lol.

If not it would be prefect, will update you guys again.

Anyone who wanna quotation with plush Design,

you can contact Darren @ 91084363 (Boss of Plush Living)

Kylieoh, yours is BTO flat? Where is it? Mine is BTO, buangkok vale

Hi Hansong,

Mine's at woodlands :) and yes is BTO...

Hi Hansong,

I will be meeting Darren tomorrow again.. I'm freaking surprise the 3D drawings is out that freaking fast!!! He seems to know what I want on the 2nd meet up!! Hope when i meet him, he will be show me the design i want.....Cross Fingers......

Agreed with you Hansong. Darren's really busy but when i asked him questions over the phone, he is able to reply me with a proper answer right away. I'm impress by his professional advice and my husband for the 1st time in our 10 years of marriage life agreed with me on this... :notti:

Darren also give us his words that he will accompany us to do our furniture shopping and etc.. Hope he will really fulfill his promise as his a Busy Man.. kekeke...

I do recommend Darren from Plush Living for now... wait till i see my 3D drawings tomorrow.... Yahoo...

Hi Hansong,

Sorry to hijack this thread. But im staying in Buangkok Vale too... ^^

Hi Cyberjazz,

Have you engaged any ID yet? Can to share your experience with me? Any advice what i should be looking out for?

Dropped you a PM :D

Hi Cyberjazz,

Engaged Plush Living "Darren". I personally think that we as the owner need to know what we want and of cos, the budget.. Then shortlist 3 IDs to compare.. the more IDs you visit, the more confuse you will be. Your ID must make you feel that his very confident and have no doubts in what he or she tell you. And they should not over promise us things that is not realistic. You know lah, sometimes we're have crazy ideas up on our mind but whats the point of having a home that is not realistic to live in and talk about the maintenance afterwards is a headache. and of cos a ID who is able to commit to us and putting efforts in like to accompany us to visit furniture malls ... to even choosing tiles. All this elements are very important and good that my ID "Darren" got all this aspect.

I choose Darren, I know his very busy but if he can and willing to commit all these to me.. I truly believe he will. His the BOSS, he would not want to throw his face or let his reputations of his company down the drain..

All these written down in Renotalk Forum can be view by anyone.. unless his really a bad ID who want me to screw him up on the forum by doing a **** job.. :notti:

Dropped you a PM :D

Hi Cyberjazz,

Glad to see neighbor, over here. :thumbs up:

I'm from 988B, what about yours?

Care to share your experience ? can droip me Pm too.

Thx!

Hi Hansong,

I will be meeting Darren tomorrow again.. I'm freaking surprise the 3D drawings is out that freaking fast!!! He seems to know what I want on the 2nd meet up!! Hope when i meet him, he will be show me the design i want.....Cross Fingers......

Agreed with you Hansong. Darren's really busy but when i asked him questions over the phone, he is able to reply me with a proper answer right away. I'm impress by his professional advice and my husband for the 1st time in our 10 years of marriage life agreed with me on this... :notti:

Darren also give us his words that he will accompany us to do our furniture shopping and etc.. Hope he will really fulfill his promise as his a Busy Man.. kekeke...

I do recommend Darren from Plush Living for now... wait till i see my 3D drawings tomorrow.... Yahoo...

Kylieoh,

congrats and happy for you. Haha.

How long you have been waiting for your 3D drawing?

Can't wait to see mine. :)

Last week went to choose Tile already, this week going to see lighting .

You already done yours?

Edited by Hansong

Dear Hansong,

3D drawings was fast but still need to be edit... tiles not yet.. waiting for Darren to reply me... Lighting wise, my friend intro me go Sembawang lighting house to buy cause they dun charge 7% GST.

Incorrect info from ur friend. I bought my kitchen lights from them. They do charge gst leh.

Dear Hansong,

3D drawings was fast but still need to be edit... tiles not yet.. waiting for Darren to reply me... Lighting wise, my friend intro me go Sembawang lighting house to buy cause they dun charge 7% GST.