Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi have any1 engaged doy from Plush Living ? feedback will be greatly appreciated . :sport-smiley-018:

Hi ,Doy is doing my place now .he is very helpful !he has created a idea home to my needs .My place is almost done and well taken care of under his supervision.II'm very please and happy with his service!!thumb up for Doy Ling!

Hi ,Doy is doing my place now .he is very helpful !he has created a idea home to my needs .My place is almost done and well taken care of under his supervision.II'm very please and happy with his service!!thumb up for Doy Ling!

Hi,

We met Doy today and the first impression is very good. He is attentive and quite detail. However, still need to know whether he is also good and responsible with the execution. If you can tell us more about your progress so far and any issue/experiences with Doy, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi,

We met Doy today and the first impression is very good. He is attentive and quite detail. However, still need to know whether he is also good and responsible with the execution. If you can tell us more about your progress so far and any issue/experiences with Doy, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

My place is finally done up!moving in next week.he keep me update on schedule works .as my place is using back my old furniture he actually did a very gd revamp n now all look gd !he is one fellow that adv what is necessary to be do n help me to save a lot of my renov cost!I wanted to show u his work on my home maybe u leave me n email lynetteandyou@gmail.com.cheers

My place is finally done up!moving in next week.he keep me update on schedule works .as my place is using back my old furniture he actually did a very gd revamp n now all look gd !he is one fellow that adv what is necessary to be do n help me to save a lot of my renov cost!I wanted to show u his work on my home maybe u leave me n email lynetteandyou@gmail.com.cheers

One more last thing ! As my is a new estate , my neighbors seen my place n has ask me for his nos....why ?? Cause his design make my home cosy n space look bigger then others!price is reasonable n most important thing all well taken care of under his supervision.got to go now . Movers at my place!

One more last thing ! As my is a new estate , my neighbors seen my place n has ask me for his nos....why ?? Cause his design make my home cosy n space look bigger then others!price is reasonable n most important thing all well taken care of under his supervision.got to go now . Movers at my place!

Thanks for your story, makes me want to work with him even more. I send a direct message to you on my email address (eager to see your beautiful house ;) ).

Happy for your successful reno!

Hi diana,I received yr email but accidentally delete while trying to send u some pict can send me again!

Hi diana,I received yr email but accidentally delete while trying to send u some pict can send me again!

I have resent my mail to you :)

Hihi folks,

Does anyone know/heard anything of Ron Tan from PL? Is he good or reputable? Tkstks :D

Hi, I hired him as my ID for my new 4rm flat. He's a nice chap and easily to get along. He's also easily reachable even at late hrs. I've recomend him to my frens as well.

I had very bad experience with ID - RL, all is positive until deposit is made. 1st 3D is delayed without informing, when the 3d finally came from their drafter based in Indonesia after numerous chasing, the design and colours are totally different from discussions. Subsuently it is a nightmare!

I had very bad experience with ID - RL, all is positive until deposit is made. 1st 3D is delayed without informing, when the 3d finally came from their drafter based in Indonesia after numerous chasing, the design and colours are totally different from discussions. Subsuently it is a nightmare!

I had the same experience as you but my ID is not RL :(