Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Anyone has engaged their service before? Any comments?

Hi homelover,

I ve just engaged Plush for my new hse reno! Just signed the contract with them and will be starting reno next wk! Very satisfied with their service as Darren has provide professional service yet a friendly guy. He even offerd to help me look at my new hse defects. I have given him my budget and he has managed to stick within my budget.

I would say his service is good and I would recommend him to ppl who would want to reno their hse. His contact is 9108 4363.

Oohh~ :blink: No wonder I cannot find any thread on Plush Living.. Got a quotation from them recently and it was rather high. However, my hubby and I feel comfortable talking to the ID and saw some good designs. Still considering whether to sign up with them... Anyone, care to share the negative feedbacks?

I dun think the previous thread is delete by the boss, from wat i know, only the keeper of this forum can perform the deletion of thread.

I got Plush to do my reno bcos of the high recommendation by others in this forum but the thread was removed. I didnt ve Darren's contact in the 1st place thus I actually went to their website and request for quote instead. Darren called me back in, I tink 1 wk and arrange for the 1st meeting at this office for the initial concept of my reno.

The only hiccups I see is that as Darren is quite busy, I need to call him consatntly to remind hime of the meet up timing and place. Other than that, his whole service is good.

Oohh~ :blink: No wonder I cannot find any thread on Plush Living.. Got a quotation from them recently and it was rather high. However, my hubby and I feel comfortable talking to the ID and saw some good designs. Still considering whether to sign up with them... Anyone, care to share the negative feedbacks?
I didnt liaise with his ID but I talk to Darren instead, u can try to ask Darren for negotiation cos i believe there are certain things that actually can be discuss as that was wat happen to me. Me and hubby didnt expect that we need to do up the yard window and MBR toilet thus our budget actually exceed a bit but Darren was telling us that some of thing we can dun do now as it is not really require at the moment so that we can save cost and focus on our furnitures instead.

HI Crystal Princess / Homelover,

Who is your ID? my hubby & myself meet with their ID (Devilot) last weekend. Feel comfortable with her & no hard sales from her. Somemore she always help us to save some cost by providing more pratical ideas & we quite satisfied with her design too. hehe. So we are going to meet her again to sign up the contract. No need to headache to do comparison anymore. :P

Will share more info again....

EnEn

HI Crystal Princess / Homelover,

Who is your ID? my hubby & myself meet with their ID (Devilot) last weekend. Feel comfortable with her & no hard sales from her. Somemore she always help us to save some cost by providing more pratical ideas & we quite satisfied with her design too. hehe. So we are going to meet her again to sign up the contract. No need to headache to do comparison anymore. :P

Will share more info again....

EnEn

Hi EnEn,

I guess I don't want mention the ID's name here bah. Anyway I have decided to sign up with another ID. Thanks and happy reno-ing! ;)

Hi EnEn,

I guess I don't want mention the ID's name here bah. Anyway I have decided to sign up with another ID. Thanks and happy reno-ing! ;)

HI Crystal Princess,

Same to you! Happy reno-ing! :)

We can share our experience here when our renovation in progress, k? :)

Take k.

EnEn

PL may seem to help you to save money now just to impress you. But later if you regreted and need to change, the cost is much higher. It is very inconvenient when you are staying inside while they renovate.

Hi,

Anyone has engaged their service before? Any comments?

Hi homelover,

My home renovation was done by Plush Living. No regrets. Very happy with ID's services. My ID has been very prompt and minimal reworks. You can visit my t-blog for my renovation story and beofre and after pics of my home.

When all other IDs we went to estimated 4-6 weeks for reno, Plush Living ID estimate was 3.5 weeks. I was worried that it was too short, but my ID did handover on date :)

Hi homelover,

My home renovation was done by Plush Living. No regrets. Very happy with ID's services. My ID has been very prompt and minimal reworks. You can visit my t-blog for my renovation story and beofre and after pics of my home.

When all other IDs we went to estimated 4-6 weeks for reno, Plush Living ID estimate was 3.5 weeks. I was worried that it was too short, but my ID did handover on date :)

Hi gk1981, where to locate your t-blog? I wanna see cos after plush complete my reno, i going to post the pics also.... :D

Here's my t-blog link:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23677

Comments welcome :)

Hihi gk1981, thanks! I ve vistied ur t-blog, ur hse beri nice... ;) Plush already started on my reno and there is a project manager in charge, call Richard. Quite good service provided.....I just need to pass him the receipts for all the things that i have bought and he will help me coordinate for the delivery! So I no need to bother with that! :-)

Hihi gk1981, thanks! I ve vistied ur t-blog, ur hse beri nice... ;) Plush already started on my reno and there is a project manager in charge, call Richard. Quite good service provided.....I just need to pass him the receipts for all the things that i have bought and he will help me coordinate for the delivery! So I no need to bother with that! :-)

Same for me too :) My house was done up by Frank. Very prompt. Also, we just choose the items from any shop we like and we tell him, he gives us a better price or matches it. If he cannot do both, he will get it by himself from the same shop for the same cost. This helped us a lot since we are both working and couldn't take days off to go and make payment, arrange for delivery, coordinate etc. He also took care to arrange for and receive the deliveries. Quite happy with his services so far.