Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

I was deciding between Plush Living n Sky Creation but eventually chose Plush Living as I was comfortable with d ID, Jack Ning n i liked d designs he had shown me.

So far his customer service has been good, and he will whatsapp me d work done at my house

at different stages of my reno. He is also v patient n will listen to me n my mum when we hav ideas. He also has an eye for design n he has suggested good designs for our kitchen cabinets n wardrobes.

Jack has been v dependable. Altho i dont "inspect" my hse bt d mirror, window grilles, painting, etc that he has done is of good quality. Hav recommended him to a couple of my neighbors as well. You may want to consider him. Can call him at 90068121 :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Anyone has comments on senior designer Eryx Tan? Thanks

Hi Chongsui. I don't konw if you decided already. But yup I'm using Eryx Tan from Plush Living.. 3rd month into my reno already.. He has lots of very good ideas and is very patient. However renovations work seen to be very slow... Supposed to finish this month but don't think can fininsh on time.. Can see the status of the reno done by Eryx at our blog http://www.renotalk.com/forum/blog/1370/entry-7823-the-hunt-for-a-new-flatcondo-and-interior-designer;-renovation-process-and-outcome/ .

If you are in a rush and want to finish on time. I won't recommend Eryx. But if you want a patient and creative ID then it think he's ok. Another good point is that unlike many other designers that I heard about is that he will make amendments to things that were done wrong without giving excuses.

Edited by chonglester

Johnny from Plush Living was the designer for my new place @ Dakota. He has done a good job for us with the TV feature wall, console, and the false ceiling.

We appreciate he helped us complete the renovation for the 3 items + painting within short period of 2 weeks.

Just want to say a big Thank You to Jack Ning from Plush Living!

Our flat is a 4rm BTO in Punggol :)

We believe being able to communicate and relate is an important factor in choosing an ID. Jack is always ready to answer our questions and gives us lots of advice on different things. We bug him on whatsapp almost everyday, whenever we think of something to ask, and he replies quickly. I'm a very detailed person and i go right into the nitty gritty details, sometimes even i myself think i ask too much, but Jack patiently explains things still.

During renovation, we only go down on weekends to see due to work commitments, Jack was the one who coordinated even the deliveries, there were also times when he went to pick up or change items for us, times we really appreciate his extra efforts. He updates whenever some stage of the renovation is completed and takes photos for us, so you'll never miss out on any milestone.

Jack is a person who goes out of his responsiblities to make sure everything goes on smoothly for your dream home :) We truly appreciate and thank him.

Thank you and all the best,

James and Rein

Recently I just done up my house, I would recommend my ID Sky Cheng but I think plush living has merged with Sky Creation.
He is very patient as my wife is the paranoid kind and she will text him nearly everyday to ask him how is to progress, he never fails to deliver his work and also ensure my wife. He is very young but he is amazingly dependable, he always picks up his phone calls and also he ensure work is done. The house is just done up, so far there isn't any problem. Can try calling him at 91994789. Recommended a few friends to him even my brother in law. :)