Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

Visited my 1st appt with Plush Living today. Did not met up with darren because he is still on medical leave at home resting. Darren recommended us to met up with Dylan 1st so at least we will not wait for one more week. 1st impression of Dylan, he is profesional, friendly and easy going.. Listen to what we want and also recommed ideas.

I can feel that he is also trying to help us save cost in some areas cause he felt that some things are not really necessary as we want the whole quote to fit into our budget too. We decided to go for the Modern, Posh Look theme for our house. Next meeting is for the quotation..

Next week we can finally met up with Darren... Hope as he promise that he will be the one doing our home. Over rall, everything is perfect so far with both Dylan and Darren... Will update you guys once i get the quote...

Cheers to all.

Hi,

I've requested PL to give me a quotation. Someone by the name of David is handling my request. I have not met him yet but would like to find out if anyone has any experience dealing with him? I don't see anything written about him on this thread.

Hi,

I've requested PL to give me a quotation. Someone by the name of David is handling my request. I have not met him yet but would like to find out if anyone has any experience dealing with him? I don't see anything written about him on this thread.

Hi, I have requested quotation with Dylan and currently quotation is not firm up yet. We have met up twice once in my current flat and once in my new flat bcos i have some old funitures that i would like to bring over to my new place. Dylan came over n look at my items and gave me some advise. so far so gd but e only problem is he is always late like half an hr or so.

Hi All,

I've met up with Plush Living Darren, got the quote from him and he even provided me the 2D dwgs.. Was impress by his expertise. I wanted to appt him as my ID but I've after reading the contract terms, i dun like it.... So now having a big headache if i still want to sign up with him now. I've gaven some comments back to him regarding the unfriendly contract but he had yet get back to me... sure see how it goes...

I would like to seek advice from people who had their house done up by Plush Living. All comments and advice are welcome..

Cheers

Hi All,

I've met up with Plush Living Darren, got the quote from him and he even provided me the 2D dwgs.. Was impress by his expertise. I wanted to appt him as my ID but I've after reading the contract terms, i dun like it.... So now having a big headache if i still want to sign up with him now. I've gaven some comments back to him regarding the unfriendly contract but he had yet get back to me... sure see how it goes...

I would like to seek advice from people who had their house done up by Plush Living. All comments and advice are welcome..

Cheers

What are the contract terms that you dont like?

There are a few of them but i met up with darren yesterday and he explain to me the reasons and meaning of the contract, ok i accpect it and i've finally sign the contarct and appt him at my ID.. Next weekend he will bring me to choose tiles... and my 3D drawing is OUT!!! that is very fast of him :) But there will be changes here and there... Wish me luck...

What are the contract terms that you dont like?

There are a few of them but i met up with darren yesterday and he explain to me the reasons and meaning of the contract, ok i accpect it and i've finally sign the contarct and appt him at my ID.. Next weekend he will bring me to choose tiles... and my 3D drawing is OUT!!! that is very fast of him :) But there will be changes here and there... Wish me luck...

HI Conny, dont mind sending me your quotation for reference? M interested too. Btw what about yr other options that u were considering previously? Thank you.

Anyone engaged Louis for your reno before?

Looks like not much mention about him here.

Mind sharing your experience? :P

HI Conny, dont mind sending me your quotation for reference? M interested too. Btw what about yr other options that u were considering previously? Thank you.

I cannot sell you the quote. sorry, but i can let you know my budget is 40K and darren quoted me within my budget, i am going to renovate my whole 4floor flat and my flat is under the "EN BLOCK" scheme. My new flat is a "standard" 4rm located at queenstown... so bacisally i need to renovated the whole house, i am also doing over laying of tiles at the kitchen and toilet areas....

i have look for 5 IDs, they are space vision, haier living, *** interior, ideal house... and the one i finally short listed, PLUSH LIVING... :) among all these 5 IDs... IDEAL HOUSE and PLUSH LIVING is in my budget.. the rest over quote by almost 5 to 10K.... I choose Plush Living becos i am very please with darren...

My house was recently renovated by Plush Living in Jan10... ID is Darren (boss of the firm) and PM is Richard. I remember getting 3 quotes and ended up selecting PL due to cost effectiveness of their quote as compared to the other 2 firms. Most importantly, I can feel Darren's sincerity to do my business during my 1st meetup with him... He gave us alot of ideas and shares alot of his knowledge/experience with us. Overall service experience was excellent and I must say Darren has provided professional service by sharing his knowledge with us... He is friendly, approachable and negiotiable. ;)

To be fair, there are always hiccups along the way during reno and I must say both Darren/Richard were doing their best to get the problem resolved on their own without causing any delay to the whole renovation. In actual fact, my reno schedule was very tight as they only have 4 weeks to complete... imagine there was a few PH in Dec09. Indeed, I was very worried that Darren could not handover in time but he keep assuring me that he will complete and handover on the committed date and he really did it. This is something I really have to compliment them for being able to exceed customer expectation/satisfaction resulting in better trust and confidence. :good:

I must say PL is so much better and professional than the previous reno firm I engaged for my first home 7 years ago... And of cos I will strongly recommend to anyone out there looking for good and reliable ID and firm. Recently, I even invited Darren/Richard to my housewarming cos he is more just a ID to us.. maybe consultant? haha... He also told me to call him anytime if there is anything wrong with the reno even after full payment is settled. My hubby tried calling him few days ago regarding my water heater issue, and he also adviced us the better way to get it resolved. :D

The only setback about Darren is he is super busy (which we can understand why cos he is the BOSS of the firm)... so my advice is to make the next appt with him on the spot and send him sms to remind 1 day before actual meetup... I tried that and it works for me... this is the workaround that I can think of to aviod any misunderstanding.. :)

my ID was Dylan as mentioned in my previous message.

The bad point of this ID was that he was always late for appt, it can be as long as an hour +

And he does not reply to SMS. He can still be late even though I SMS him to remind him of the appt. However, my hb still can accept it.

He didnt take down the code when choosing the laminates for the cabinets. In the end, we had to choose again when my hb & I were having a busy schedule.

During the reno, he was supposed to finish our work within four days, just before Vesak Day so that we can start cleaning up during the long weekend.

However, the work was not done up as schedule and will be delayed to Sat. Its really left with minor work...just touch up of my study room & installation of the toilet bowl & basin. Yet he can call on Wed night to tell me that his workers are on leave on Sat...His schedule was delayed TWICE. Hence I didn't really clean up the place as it will be dirty again due to the touch up. So we took leave on Wed for them to do a 2hrs job. However, its still not complete...cos they need to do acid washing for the toilet...So our Sat morning is ruined again....

It was delayed for the 3rd time. Completion date from May 27 to May 29 to Jun 2 to Jun 5.

We are still able to "swallow" this kind of delay. What I can't take it is WE cut ourselves during the cleanup cos of the Neligience of his workers.

I called him up this morning and he didnt even apologise to us.

They actually screwed the screw to the plank of wood. The scew was longer than the thickness of the wooden plank. This was something like a book shelf "hanging" to the wall..As its higher than us, so my hb just cleaned it without stepping on the stool & cut his hand while cleaning it and was bleeding.

I didnt call Dylan up immediately as its a Sunday. There is not apologetic tone at all when I told him what happened this morning.

Today just rec the updated 3D dwgs from Darren :paint: , i must said is very well done... BRAVO!!!!! :good: Almost to perfect, just need to do some minor changes... :) Very delighted... once i get my key in mid june.. i can start my rennvation asap.. Hurray......Cant wait...... :dancingqueen:

Hi,

is there any kind soul who can advise whether Plush Living is a GST registered company? Trying to save the GST amount on top of the high renovation costs.

thanks!

cheers,

IDseeker