Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

I toke abt a mth to read up forums (to avoid bad ID firms, and not to identify good ID as experience tells me forum feedback might not be true "sorry") and walk around to RFQ. and finally I got abt 10 quote from diff IDs price range diff is abt 20k for the same things i'm doing. (got to know that the ID that quote me 20k more is Plush Living """"Goodddddddd Frienddddddd"""" who like to tell ppl they are using XXXXXX country TECHNOLOGY)

Plush Living came across in a coincident while me and wife was doing shopping for mattress at singapore expo. Saw plushing living road show and walk over to look look see and was approach by Ying Ying.

Wife and me was comfortable with her idea and non-hard sell attitude. + advice on material use and the need and wants. and finally slash quite abit of $$$. (Hope Boss Darren don't see this statement).

Ying Ying was very accommodating towards our schedule as well, as i'm having my uncles to do the electrical and painting work for me. and many delays on my side. :bangwall: but she is ok as well.

Workmanship is good as well. (i use rule to measure gaps in between tiles for some parts.) :dribble:

Bottom line i can only say "Well Done"

Ying Ying Contact will be 98171182.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
They are competitors. Diff boss.

I have a Quote from S#Y C#E#T.... and price is rather high as they claim they are using XXXXXXX Country technology, which i don't need lah.

anyway with the price i can change 3 time kitchen cabinet every few yrs as long i sick of the look i can change. heeheehee.

I have a Quote from S#Y C#E#T.... and price is rather high as they claim they are using XXXXXXX Country technology, which i don't need lah.

anyway with the price i can change 3 time kitchen cabinet every few yrs as long i sick of the look i can change. heeheehee.

Wow...in that case, that XXXXX technology is really really expensive. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

confused :o so many negatives and plenty of positives, gotta see this m8 4 sure.

I believe that no company can make all their customers happy and satisfied.....

Different customers have different expectations, high and low....

So at the end of the day, it depends on how you and the ID click....

Signed up with Plush 2 weeks ago and so far everything is good. Tiling completed and halfway through painting. Next up will be carpentry work. ID is William. We felt comfortable talking to him and also he produced a pretty good 3D based on our selected theme. Quality of workmanship is good so far and will know more when the carpentry is up.

More pics and details on blog

http://tinyflatbendemeer.blogspot.com/

Hi Guys and Gals... Today just started moving in all the things bit by bit.. also need a major cleaning!!! SO SHAG!!!! almost all the furnitures are in.. just short of the dinning table, guest room bed and my master bed room matress.. also the wall paper for my master bed room... check out my face book for updated pictures took today... CHEERS all....

Hi anybody engaged or contacted Whelan Chan and/or Winson Chan from Plush Living? Think they are a father and son team leh.. any comments on them is very much appreciated! =)

I called Plush Living to check with them regarding their current promotion as the website is still is showing the Yr 2008 Promotion. When I asked whether they can send the latest promotion to my email, the person (his name is David) who answered the phone gave me his mobile number and asked to sms my email add to his mobile. When I asked him whether I can use the Enquiry form or email to his company, he say no, which I find very fishy.

Anyway I didn't sms him as I think the one who answered the call will eventually be the ID, am I right? Can anybody advise me who are the other IDs which you will recommend in PL? The names normally recommended in PL thread:

1) Darren

2) Ying ying

3) Frank

4) William (saw a flat owner having a blogspot and he is the ID which I like his design)

Edited by mingxue3

I called Plush Living to check with them regarding their current promotion as the website is still is showing the Yr 2008 Promotion. When I asked whether they can send the latest promotion to my email, the person (his name is David) who answered the phone gave me his mobile number and asked to sms my email add to his mobile. When I asked him whether I can use the Enquiry form or email to his company, he say no, which I find very fishy.

Anyway I didn't sms him as I think the one who answered the call will eventually be the ID, am I right? Can anybody advise me who are the other IDs which you will recommend in PL? The names normally recommended in PL thread:

1) Darren

2) Ying ying

3) Frank

4) William (saw a flat owner having a blogspot and he is the ID which I like his design)

Not too sure about the other IDs in Plush Living. But u cfm wont go wrong with Darren coz he is the Boss of Plush Living.

Not too sure about the other IDs in Plush Living. But u cfm wont go wrong with Darren coz he is the Boss of Plush Living.

I have sent him an sms on Tuesday but til now there is not reply from him. Guess he is too busy, I will look for other ID in PL. :)

I have sent him an sms on Tuesday but til now there is not reply from him. Guess he is too busy, I will look for other ID in PL. :)

U might wan to call him instead....yes, he is really busy. But which good/well-known IDs is not busy one, right?

He's super busy! Took more than 3 weeks juz to come up with my draft design & quotation, somemore designed by someone else...and hav to keep chasing & chasing...I'm starting to worried if he can finish the renov on time since he has so many projects on hand. Every time said will return my call but never. :bangwall: