Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

I feel you. I had a hard time too. Honestly, I dont understand where the good reviews came from. Maybe we should openly share our experiences for the benefit of everyone. I'm still waiting for this one thing to be done in my house. And they are so irresponsible that I have to keep checking with them when they are actually going to come to rectify the problem. And up till now, No responses from Darren & my ID.

Are u engaging darren as ur ID or other designer? I wanna call darren n complain my ID to him actually.

I'm not sure about Darren because so many good reviews here. But i really cannot stand my ID. He bluffed me and my husband so many times for so many things!! As if we dunno **** about how false ceiling should be placed, or how lamination should be done. WTH!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Are u engaging darren as ur ID or other designer? I wanna call darren n complain my ID to him actually.

I'm not sure about Darren because so many good reviews here. But i really cannot stand my ID. He bluffed me and my husband so many times for so many things!! As if we dunno **** about how false ceiling should be placed, or how lamination should be done. WTH!!

Hi eeneyminey,

can PM me the details of the ID?

Hi,

I am interested to engage them but please pm me the names of the lousy ID.

In case i am assigned to one of them.

Greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you.

They're resuming business on 1st Feb.

Can anyone pm me Darren's contacts? And also anyone knows when will plush living reopen after cny? Many thanks in advance!

Hihi,

Would you be able to share the first letter or last letter of his name pls? Thanks!

Hi Eeneyminey,

Sorry to hear of your unpleasent experience. Could you email (eliteiy@hotmail.com) or pm me the name of the ID?

I was just there earlier and several other ID for my new flat.

Thank you in advance

Yea its better to share it out here with some hints if you dont want to spell out the name rather than commenting how bad the service is and MIA. Its kinda like a rival competitor slandering them.

Hi Eeneyminey,

Sorry to hear of your unpleasent experience. Could you email (eliteiy@hotmail.com) or pm me the name of the ID?

I was just there earlier and several other ID for my new flat.

Thank you in advance

Nope, my ID is not Darren. But you should just call him. I called him on several occasions and got to meet him once. Things got rectified more quickly after that. And to the rest of the new home owners who are eager to know who the ID is, I can understand that you don't want to be the next victim. But I can also understand eeneyminey's situation. We don't want anything to go wrong with our house as disclosing the details of the ID would be too obvious. I am certain that they check this thread. Why? Because I named a problem here once, and my ID seem to know it when I have not talked to him about it. Im still waiting to share my experiences and photos with all of you. But there are things yet to be done. Sighs.

Nope, my ID is not Darren. But you should just call him. I called him on several occasions and got to meet him once. Things got rectified more quickly after that. And to the rest of the new home owners who are eager to know who the ID is, I can understand that you don't want to be the next victim. But I can also understand eeneyminey's situation. We don't want anything to go wrong with our house as disclosing the details of the ID would be too obvious. I am certain that they check this thread. Why? Because I named a problem here once, and my ID seem to know it when I have not talked to him about it. Im still waiting to share my experiences and photos with all of you. But there are things yet to be done. Sighs.

Yes precisely!! Thanks for understanding my situation, hope everybody here can understand too.

I have yet talked with my ID since CNY, for some reasons he told me that the next discussion can only be done next week. I really do not want to fight or argue with him, neither does my hubby. I just want to get my house done as what he promised us before feb ends.