Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We have spoken with a ID and it does not seem well. Perhaps it is not the ID for us...

think u need a referral, might turn out better...

if randomly then need some luck, there are quite a number of IDs.

can hop over to reno t-blog, take a look and see if there are peeps who have done their reno with anyone from PL .... from there then do your own judgement..

t-blogs i feel is the best that actually shows what the ID has done.

cos anyone can just create any account and start posting.

I will be starting my renovation next week, although there's alot of last min changes made and weird dimension requested. Darren & Jaylen is always there to compromise to my request with no additional charges. For the past few days, there has been few unhappy feedbacks on PL but my faith with them is still strong. Will be starting my T-blog soon.

I will be starting my renovation next week, although there's alot of last min changes made and weird dimension requested. Darren & Jaylen is always there to compromise to my request with no additional charges. For the past few days, there has been few unhappy feedbacks on PL but my faith with them is still strong. Will be starting my T-blog soon.

im starting my soon as well. yrs bto? hope got time to write t-blog haha.

have u been looking ard for furnitures or electrical appliances?

Edited by hwaa

Ya BTO 4-rm. Ordered most of my appliances from zero in this forum, visiting hoe kee this weekend. Furniture getting from friend who owns a furniture shop,save my frustration on lousy quality, bug infested or late delivery.

think u need a referral, might turn out better...

if randomly then need some luck, there are quite a number of IDs.

can hop over to reno t-blog, take a look and see if there are peeps who have done their reno with anyone from PL .... from there then do your own judgement..

t-blogs i feel is the best that actually shows what the ID has done.

cos anyone can just create any account and start posting.

Thanks for advice. We have seeked other firms as a result. :rolleyes:

I have so so many complaints about one of the ID in plush living. Regret that i go with him, should have just ask for Darren, probably will be better.

This person is totally ruining my house..

Hi, can you please please please pm me a little more hint who is he??? Thanks. PL is one of our shortlisted firms and we are always worried that they will go back on their words once we have signed the contract be it PL or other firms.

Hi, can you please please please pm me a little more hint who is he??? Thanks. PL is one of our shortlisted firms and we are always worried that they will go back on their words once we have signed the contract be it PL or other firms.

U might want to consider looking for Darren beside other ID... But the problem is Darren is always very busy bcos there are alot ppl looking for him... So if reno thing start, u might need to rush him cos he got alot house in his hand...

For mine, he took close to 3 months to complete... But i am not in hurry, so is ok... and the thing is he did rectify every fault that i bring out... Very responsible...

Jaylen is assisting Darren for my project as he's really super busy.

other than darren, any other recommended names i can look for? thanks.

U might want to consider looking for Darren beside other ID... But the problem is Darren is always very busy bcos there are alot ppl looking for him... So if reno thing start, u might need to rush him cos he got alot house in his hand...

For mine, he took close to 3 months to complete... But i am not in hurry, so is ok... and the thing is he did rectify every fault that i bring out... Very responsible...

Thanks even though I thought that it wasn't really nice to change ID in the middle of discussion but due to some other problems, they aren't reply so i guess are we going to choose someone else.

my reno has started. so far so good. things are moving. hope my journey will be a good one. as things goes on, will update if there are major hiccups or will update if the id is doing a good job!

have to give credits when its due. wish me lots of luck!