Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

I wanted to share the person's name here real bad, believe me. But i'm still caught up in a contract with him. N call me coward or anything, but i seriously scared he will ruin my house even more.

Some problems that i have is the tv feature wall and tv console that he did was totally wrong from what he promised us and what we agreed in the first place. his laminating job sucks like crazy. Tiling n flooring work also haywired!!

He promised many things can do for us but in the end ALL GOT PROBLEMS!!

Anyway, dunno if it will help, but as you might guess alrd, he is a male designer, tall, dark hair, young too.

If i knew that i will have so many headache with him, i should have just gone straight to engaging contactors. I'm paying this much for an ID so that i can have a relax n enjoyable time renovating my house. Who knows this person can caused me and my husband so much trouble.

Because of all these issues, my renovation will be delayed for a month (i think). I'm on a tip of an iceberg of calling his boss and complaint him straight away.

Hi,

Don't mind can share with me the name of your id as i am thinking of getting PL too. You can just pm me. Thanks a lot.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have so so many complaints about one of the ID in plush living. Regret that i go with him, should have just ask for Darren, probably will be better.

This person is totally ruining my house..

Could you PM me the name of the bad ID please? I feel sorry for you, nobody want to spend so much money to get frustration.

alright, updates on my reno so far. decided not to do a t-blog cos scared its too time consuming.

started so called officially on the 17 feb. hacked down my kitchen and bedroom walls. ID arranged for hdb guys and alias with them to do my bedroom cement screed.

arranged for electrical quotation, neg the price and 1st rd of electrial works started and completed. walls that got hacked all made good.

tiling works for my living rm floors also completed, got a small hiccup in the beginning cos of the floor tiles problem, thanks to the tiler and ID told me the tiles abit uneven, so went to reselect a new batch of tiles.

ledge for my washing machine, fridge all up. now ongoing is the false ceiling works which i think can be done tml. that's all from me, im definitely not promoting them, jus sharing what has been done so far.

ID is prompt with my requests, quite accomodating with my requests also. though i think some time, some things , need to negotiate abit in terms of certain request require certain top ups. i think in this area both got to give and take.

so far my experience with my id has been great, just that he's a little bit forgetful, lol think he'll get to read this. but i understand cos on hands he got quite a few ongoing projects to handle. hope the later part of the reno wld be smooth cos the carpentry i know its a headache part.

thats all.

anyone knows d ID called Doy? cant seem to find any review on him. anyone got t-blog here with plush living reno? so far discussion with Doy looks smooth, first impression of him is a logical, systematic and patient young chap.

anyone knows d ID called Doy? cant seem to find any review on him. anyone got t-blog here with plush living reno? so far discussion with Doy looks smooth, first impression of him is a logical, systematic and patient young chap.

theres one bro who did a tblog with plush living. i took my reference from there also.

My ID is Darren/Jaylen, the rest i also not sure.

theres one bro who did a tblog with plush living. i took my reference from there also.

durainello,

r u in d midst of renovatin or completed? how u find d workmanship n electrical works? any prob so far? darren so busy, u oso managed to engage him? must hav waited v long for him?

durainello,

r u in d midst of renovatin or completed? how u find d workmanship n electrical works? any prob so far? darren so busy, u oso managed to engage him? must hav waited v long for him?

I'm still in the midst of my reno. As I'm not in a hurry to move in so I can afford to wait. Actually most of the small matters,he will hand to Jaylen to settle but for big events like prior to start of renovation he will be there personally to assign instructions to respective contractors and during materials selections for carpentry he will sit down with you to discuss the laminate designs so basically I have 2 ID to attend to my needs. On site coordination work by their project manager Richard is also smooth and fast as well. So far, wet work no complain, next week carpentry will be in then I will judge the workmanship.

I'm still in the midst of my reno. As I'm not in a hurry to move in so I can afford to wait. Actually most of the small matters,he will hand to Jaylen to settle but for big events like prior to start of renovation he will be there personally to assign instructions to respective contractors and during materials selections for carpentry he will sit down with you to discuss the laminate designs so basically I have 2 ID to attend to my needs. On site coordination work by their project manager Richard is also smooth and fast as well. So far, wet work no complain, next week carpentry will be in then I will judge the workmanship.

Mine reno was handled by darren single handlely.... Well job is gd except he is super busy and took quite a long time... But i was not in hurry so it was fine... And after sale service is there... Cos my tap was faulty after 2 month moving in.... Called him and his guy changed a new one for me FOC... So nv regret engaging him...

I heard so many complaint about other ID... Lucky I got darren...

Mine reno was handled by darren single handlely.... Well job is gd except he is super busy and took quite a long time... But i was not in hurry so it was fine... And after sale service is there... Cos my tap was faulty after 2 month moving in.... Called him and his guy changed a new one for me FOC... So nv regret engaging him...

I heard so many complaint about other ID... Lucky I got darren...

Tap bought from him or self purchased?

Tap bought from him or self purchased?

if they changed for him i think most likely shld be bought via them..

mine dint go thru darren eh, but so far so good. handled by an id by the name of a superhero. (: