Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

Hi,

I have recently engaged PL as my ID for my new house. Everything turns out well, so far. Will be starting the reno to my new flat next week. The thing is, I made the 15% and the 45% of the payment to PL. After reading this thread, i feel very worried that after paying so much, the work and etc are not what we want.

Any advice?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Went to talked to PL. They came back to me with quotation.

Very expensive. It's like 25% more expensive than other company.

But to give credit to them, the way they handle customer is excellent.

Very attentive and patient without being pushy.

really? i went to close to 10 IDs before signing up with them. I wouldn't say they are the cheapest but

definitely one of the lowest. hmmm... i'm surprise to find that you said its 25% more. Cause i compared

mine with friends, they said mine so cheap! haha i tot i had a good bargan as well.

look more see more and find an id whom you feel u can trust and work with. if not, you are going to

get a big headache.

Hi,

I have recently engaged PL as my ID for my new house. Everything turns out well, so far. Will be starting the reno to my new flat next week. The thing is, I made the 15% and the 45% of the payment to PL. After reading this thread, i feel very worried that after paying so much, the work and etc are not what we want.

Any advice?

According to my research, the payment structure with every firm is about the same. i suppose u didn't go thru the

payment structure with your id? if u have paid 60% already, then they should have started on the carpentry work in

their factory. i think its going to be about 35% when they install everything and 5% when they hand over the keys.

If i didn't remember wrongly it should be that way cause i don't have my contract on hand right now so can't confirm it.

Signed up with Plush 2 weeks ago and so far everything is good. Tiling completed and halfway through painting. Next up will be carpentry work. ID is William. We felt comfortable talking to him and also he produced a pretty good 3D based on our selected theme. Quality of workmanship is good so far and will know more when the carpentry is up.

really? i went to close to 10 IDs before signing up with them. I wouldn't say they are the cheapest but

definitely one of the lowest. hmmm... i'm surprise to find that you said its 25% more. Cause i compared

mine with friends, they said mine so cheap! haha i tot i had a good bargan as well.

look more see more and find an id whom you feel u can trust and work with. if not, you are going to

get a big headache.

yeah, sadly that's the case with me. The ID really quoting so expensive.

I'm quite comfortable with him, but not comfortable with the price hehehe.

It only 10% more expensive than the rest, I sure awards him the job.

yeah, sadly that's the case with me. The ID really quoting so expensive.

I'm quite comfortable with him, but not comfortable with the price hehehe.

It only 10% more expensive than the rest, I sure awards him the job.

Hi,

Maybe you want to try to neg with Plush the pricing again???

Hi,

Any advice?

May i ask who is your ID?? Did your ID gave you any contract to signed? If ur ID did then there will be a clause stating the payment schedule...

Hi, just sign with Darren of Plush yesterday. Commendable for his hardwork and service. Most importantly, his experience and technical ability.

Will upload some pictures once reno start... :)

I have never joined a forum just to give a feedback but after my experience with Plush Living, i realy shld share what i feel.

I had my 5rm flat in bedok full renovated. I approached quite a few designers but settled with Darren because firstly, he was highly recommended by a friend and I trust friends more. Secondly, when i met with Darren, i found him to be extremely professional. He really taught me a lot abt all the various materials used in the renovation.. such as "solid top vs marble".. the pros and cons of various floor tiles. etc etc.. He is really cost effective and would hep me cut cost by giving me good advices. The only problem i can find is maybe he's the boss so he can be quite bz sometimes but it's worth waiting because he really knows what he is doing and never fails to deliver his promises. I even got him to renovate my parent's house. My house was ready this year and i have been receiving tons of compliments on how cool it looks. Even the cleaner that i hire to clean my house every week said my house looked like a condo. I will be snapping pictures of my house and will be giving to Darren. Hopefully he can put it on his website as portfolio.. hahaha..All in all.. highly recommended!!! Those who are looking ard for a designer can consider contacting him : his tel: 91084363. Good luck.

Hi all, I like to share how satisfied my hubby and I were in choosing plush living for renovation of our 5 rm flat. My Id is laurent and I have to admit we have our skeptics when we first knew he were to be our id. This is because no one in ghe forum mentioned about him and also when we requested to move in before the ghost lunar 7th month he said he couldn't fulfill that. Now that our Reno is going to be completed I am so glad that we didn't force him on that. We were very happy with his service and he is always very prompt in returning our calls and SMS. This is despite the fact that we paid him almost in full of the Reno sum. He has been reasonable in his quote to us whether the initial quotation or the additional stuff that we added on. Of course I cannot say is cheap cos ultimately this is the only time they earn from us there must be certain mark up in the prices but that I think is still generally quite reasonable. He also tries to deliver to our liking for eg when we din really like the paint color in our rm he said he would change for us immediately. In all our experiences with him we really appreciate his service and highly recommed him as an ID. Cheers

Hi all, I like to share how satisfied my hubby and I were in choosing plush living for renovation of our 5 rm flat. My Id is laurent and I have to admit we have our skeptics when we first knew he were to be our id. This is because no one in ghe forum mentioned about him and also when we requested to move in before the ghost lunar 7th month he said he couldn't fulfill that. Now that our Reno is going to be completed I am so glad that we didn't force him on that. We were very happy with his service and he is always very prompt in returning our calls and SMS. This is despite the fact that we paid him almost in full of the Reno sum. He has been reasonable in his quote to us whether the initial quotation or the additional stuff that we added on. Of course I cannot say is cheap cos ultimately this is the only time they earn from us there must be certain mark up in the prices but that I think is still generally quite reasonable. He also tries to deliver to our liking for eg when we din really like the paint color in our rm he said he would change for us immediately. In all our experiences with him we really appreciate his service and highly recommed him as an ID. Cheers

Wow, another happy customer from Plush. Any pictures to show us????