Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CJREDDEVIL

My Bishan Memoirs

Hi,

Today is the 2nd-reno day:

Started cabling works.....relocation/additional of powerpoint/SVC/DATA-Point/Switches...etc..

CIMG3827.jpg

Changed a new Dust-bin....very the shinning right ???...uhmmm....it's not blue color... :D ..hhahahaha

CIMG3832.jpg

Next waiting for the cornices & painting to start on 2 & 3/Nov....

Last major item will be the modification for kitchen cabinates.... :unsure: ....very anxious to look see how my fridge fiix-in....

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow.. ur new place looks like its in a gd condition.. think u shld be able to do it within ur short time frame for ur reno... :D

looking forward to the done up place! :P

Thanks , Amrasenelya....

Yup, it's gd conditions ...not much of reno can do....but will be putting lots of make-up such as ..... :notti: ...lip-stick....foundation, mascara..etc....... :sport-smiley-004: ......hahahhaha I mean transforming it with decorations and playing with painting color/lights.....should be right on-time for the move-in by mid-dec'09......stay-tuned.....

Cheers!

Here's the pics of my house, before make-up reno....

[living hall view from entrance]

CIMG3769.jpg

[entrance view from living hall]

CIMG3776.jpg

Nice place !!! So lucky to hav buy something tat need only min reno..save lots of $$$

Like your old em! very nicely done up!! :)

This is funny. Ha.

Anyway, congrats on getting ur keys! The previous owner is really nice to send the keys to u personally. :)

Hi Mickey,

Forgotten to thank you ! :D

Cheers!

Nice place !!! So lucky to hav buy something tat need only min reno..save lots of $$$

Like your old em! very nicely done up!! :)

Hi Lily,

Thanks alot for the appreciation....yup... :dribble: ....save $$$.... :o ...but ended-up spending more with additional purchase which were not initially planned!...ahhahaaaa

Cheers!

Hi,

Today is the 2nd-reno day:

Started cabling works.....relocation/additional of powerpoint/SVC/DATA-Point/Switches...etc..

CIMG3827.jpg

Changed a new Dust-bin....very the shinning right ???...uhmmm....it's not blue color... :D ..hhahahaha

CIMG3832.jpg

Next waiting for the cornices & painting to start on 2 & 3/Nov....

Last major item will be the modification for kitchen cabinates.... :unsure: ....very anxious to look see how my fridge fiix-in....

Cheers!

Everytime, I see people post dustbin...I know some of the forummers will remember me...Cause they always laugh at me.... lol

I got a green dustbin.. and I was sad for a while...cause...I didn't know is a sticker! can peel off..

Yoz bro both your EM is very chio :dribble: :dribble:

actually my wife wanted to get a unit in bishan but it's way over our budget so in the end we didn't :(

really envy you to have such a nice house :)

also the conditions of your new unit is already very chio :good:

oh forgot to add, i also a manu fan too :D

Edited by coffee_o

Hi Lily,

Thanks alot for the appreciation....yup... :dribble: ....save $$$.... :o ...but ended-up spending more with additional purchase which were not initially planned!...ahhahaaaa

Cheers!

hahaha its always like tat de la!! :P

Everytime, I see people post dustbin...I know some of the forummers will remember me...Cause they always laugh at me.... lol

I got a green dustbin.. and I was sad for a while...cause...I didn't know is a sticker! can peel off..

Hi red devil,

Yes, have seen YOUR blog & laugther on your "colored dust-bin".....that I why I made it so clear that it's not BLUE color......ohoo... :( ...dun be sad....we are devils !!...... :sport-smiley-004: .......AHHAHAH

cHEERS!

Yoz bro both your EM is very chio :dribble: :dribble:

actually my wife wanted to get a unit in bishan but it's way over our budget so in the end we didn't :(

really envy you to have such a nice house :)

also the conditions of your new unit is already very chio :good:

oh forgot to add, i also a manu fan too :D

Ohh.....another red devil.....cum coffee_o,

.....uhmmm.........seems there are lots of RED-DEVILss here! :D

Thanks bro, for the apreciation......hv been living here for abt 17yrs+,......can't get out of bishan.....seems to be stuck at this estate!

cHEERS!

Hi CJREDDEVIL

You lucky devil... house so nice when you bought it over & 10 days needed... I stress again 10 days nia!!! .... to have your desired home!!! Must be the magic of your red-bull right?

Btw, seems like you love all items containing the word "red" with it. I'm anti-red..... esp red devils..... hahahhaha :notti::notti:

Hi Mickey,

Forgotten to thank you ! :D

Cheers!

huh? so ke qi. :P

Ohh.....another red devil.....cum coffee_o,

.....uhmmm.........seems there are lots of RED-DEVILss here! :D

Thanks bro, for the apreciation......hv been living here for abt 17yrs+,......can't get out of bishan.....seems to be stuck at this estate!

cHEERS!

I have live in jurong for 20 yrs and counting.