Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CJREDDEVIL

My Bishan Memoirs

best is if u can get those branded ones and sell at cheap prices. I love laneige's water pack mask, strawberry yogurt masks & peeling masks. But the prices here r rather x. If u go korea buy, it's really much cheaper. I always ask my frens to buy wen they go korea. Faceshop's products are much cheaper there too.

By the way, since u always go taiwan, can consider bringing back lots of stuff fr there to sell. :D

Ya i know got alot le but i might be able to get cheaper than them mah price is always the competitive edge in business leh ppl always look at price 1st and service later leh hahahaha :P

talking abt taiwan I will be gg there in Mar :D sure hope my house will be done by then :P

Edited by coffee_o

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya i know got alot le but i might be able to get cheaper than them mah price is always the competitive edge in business leh ppl always look at price 1st and service later leh hahahaha :P

talking abt taiwan I will be gg there in Mar :D sure hope my house will be done by then :P

Haha, not very true. I'll pay a slightly higher price for the same thing if i get gd svc fr one and the other service s*cks. Especially for stuff tat are nt tat x. Even say reno, we'll go to one we feel mre comfy with even thou the price may b slightly higher. :)

Haha I also hope for u man. Wen in Mar r u gg? If late Mar, think there'll b cherry blossoms there liao. cool leh

hey guys...

Read this article by our "beloved ...."....HDB reviewing rules to weed out speculators & rental investors

Do you think it will effect us whom might hv bought at the middle-high range and later may have problem even selling to break even?

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

hey guys...

Read this article by our "beloved ...."....HDB reviewing rules to weed out speculators & rental investors

Do you think it will effect us whom might hv bought at the middle-high range and later may have problem even selling to break even?

it looks like they are going to increase the MOP. now it's 1-yr so speculation is still possible.

probably going to add some rules on rentals too, imho. most likely can't rent out in the first X years after buying.

Haha, not very true. I'll pay a slightly higher price for the same thing if i get gd svc fr one and the other service s*cks. Especially for stuff tat are nt tat x. Even say reno, we'll go to one we feel mre comfy with even thou the price may b slightly higher. :)

Haha I also hope for u man. Wen in Mar r u gg? If late Mar, think there'll b cherry blossoms there liao. cool leh

Eh gg in mar 6 - 13th le

no lah i mean if price diff with one gd service and another ok service leh ? moreover it's online leh where got service wor ? :unsure:

it looks like they are going to increase the MOP. now it's 1-yr so speculation is still possible.

probably going to add some rules on rentals too, imho. most likely can't rent out in the first X years after buying.

ya....then indirectly the prices will drop sooner or later huh....... :( .....

hey guys...

seriously bro if you're buying to stay, dun think will affect you much unless of cos HDB en bloc your place when the market price is lowered than what you paid for lah

else i seriously do not bother since i buy to stay de :D

there's always pro and cons in policy, they cant please both side of the camp de i guess :)

seriously bro if you're buying to stay, dun think will affect you much unless of cos HDB en bloc your place when the market price is lowered than what you paid for lah

else i seriously do not bother since i buy to stay de :D

there's always pro and cons in policy, they cant please both side of the camp de i guess :)

ya ya......i need to stay my now EM for at least 10yrs which i had targeted N committed to my wifey + kids.......if not they will chop chop my head.......now they luv this place and beginning to forget the previous EM with paranomic views.....

Eh gg in mar 6 - 13th le

no lah i mean if price diff with one gd service and another ok service leh ? moreover it's online leh where got service wor ? :unsure:

Of cuz got lar! The speed at which they reply my queries? How fast they send my purchases to me? How they package my purchases, esp those fragile ones? Return/exchange/refund policies? All these are about service. U ask girls about these correct liao lar. I got lots of examples, cuz I always buy stuff online. :P

Of cuz got lar! The speed at which they reply my queries? How fast they send my purchases to me? How they package my purchases, esp those fragile ones? Return/exchange/refund policies? All these are about service. U ask girls about these correct liao lar. I got lots of examples, cuz I always buy stuff online. :P

eh i thought all these is std service ? not gd service ? :unsure: :unsure:

i would expect they lay out all these terms b4 i will consider to buy for them or not leh Wahahahaha :P

eh i thought all these is std service ? not gd service ? :unsure: :unsure:

i would expect they lay out all these terms b4 i will consider to buy for them or not leh Wahahahaha :P

Nope. Most will have the minimum std stuff, but it's up to indvd whether they'll up their service anot mah.

I give u a simple example on packaging. I bought earrings fr 2 different shops online. One shop sent to me wrapped in plastic and put into an envelope. That's std. Another shop put my earrings into a hard plastic container, and then into an envelope to send to me, in order to protect my earrings. That's one level up. This shop cared for my earrings, and was thoughtful enough to put them into a container to prevent any harm to my earrings. Since then, I always buy from the one that puts my earrings in a container.

Another one. I bought bags from 2 shops. Both had little defects that I requested to change. Both ok with changing. One needed me to bring the bag & meet in town to change. The other was willing to come to my house to change for me. Which one has better service? :)

Speaking about masks. One shop I bought from just put all masks in an envelope and sent to me. The other cared to bubble wrap them b4 sending.

Simple stuff. But once u compare, it actually makes a difference. :)

Okok, must go liao. Hope these help! :D

Edited by Angel81

ya....then indirectly the prices will drop sooner or later huh....... :( .....

maybe, but you think prices only go up ah? :D never heard of great depression? or asian financial crisis? or global financial crisis?

Nope. Most will have the minimum std stuff, but it's up to indvd whether they'll up their service anot mah.

I give u a simple example on packaging. I bought earrings fr 2 different shops online. One shop sent to me wrapped in plastic and put into an envelope. That's std. Another shop put my earrings into a hard plastic container, and then into an envelope to send to me, in order to protect my earrings. That's one level up. This shop cared for my earrings, and was thoughtful enough to put them into a container to prevent any harm to my earrings. Since then, I always buy from the one that puts my earrings in a container.

Another one. I bought bags from 2 shops. Both had little defects that I requested to change. Both ok with changing. One needed me to bring the bag & meet in town to change. The other was willing to come to my house to change for me. Which one has better service? :)

Speaking about masks. One shop I bought from just put all masks in an envelope and sent to me. The other cared to bubble wrap them b4 sending.

Simple stuff. But once u compare, it actually makes a difference. :)

Okok, must go liao. Hope these help! :D

Wahahahah so you're more concern abt the little extra steps the shop is providing lah aiya that one no problem de lah hahahaha :D

maybe, but you think prices only go up ah? :D never heard of great depression? or asian financial crisis? or global financial crisis?

no....i did expect the price to go up....but i am worried that the prices head downwards...deep deep !!!!

no....i did expect the price to go up....but i am worried that the prices head downwards...deep deep !!!!

from past history, worst case is 30%