Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thirdrockdweller

Project Home

We also saw this crystal lights from china that looks like solar system orbiting. There are 5 cycles of different size and all 5 cycles are movable. Very pretty when lighted but it is halogen, where as innermost can take 100W or E27. Both are at 500+ before any haggling.

Oooh cool, reminds me of my amateur astronomer days. Any pics? :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
omg! i'm looking for th exact table as you! same design, same size. i wonder if you can share the contact of your contractor so that i can approach him to make one too? then maybe he can give us a better price for 2!

thanks alot!

Hi Vovo,

I believe my contractor is doing this for us as a favour and at cost. But I will definitely let him know that someone else had expressed similar interest in the project. Perhaps this could be his newest venture; Table making :D . Anyway, I think our excitement is rather premature as we have yet to see the final product. Keeping our fingers crossed. I'll keep you updated nevertheless.

Btw, if you're interested in his services;

Growth Builder Pte Ltd

237 Alexandra Road, The Alexcier #07-02

Singapore 159929

+65 64796566

Ask for Choo Man Wai

omg! i'm looking for th exact table as you! same design, same size. i wonder if you can share the contact of your contractor so that i can approach him to make one too? then maybe he can give us a better price for 2!

thanks alot!

Helping Hands (http://www.thehelpinghand.org.sg/) sell wooden furniture (eg. teak dining table) at very reasonable price. U can pay a visit if u are looking for such table designs. :)

thank you so much thirdrockdweller, Mickey M and Patsy...

will be great if i can find a table like this. at this stage, my ID is helping to see if his contractor can customise a table for us, based on his own design. otherwise, i will get in touch wil thirdrockdweller's contact. thanks dude!

mickey_m, i pass by the helping hands very often cos i stay near serangoon. i din know they carry so much wooden stuff! i will drop by and have a look.

patsy, i think the stuff in d bodhi are all very nice lor. very 'raw' - i like! have you visited them yet? do you know the pricing?

sorry for hijacking this thread, thirdrockdweller. maybe i should start my own t-blog, but my house is 70% close to completion already.. lazy haha

Oooh cool, reminds me of my amateur astronomer days. Any pics? :D

I go in and take a look only, so din take any picture. You can pop over and see again! :P .

It is one of the qurkie designs. I dun like the more conventional lightings. I still like innermost lighthouse but **** ex! I wonder where else sell and cheaper!!!.. :D

Heard the teak MIGHT not be so good. Teak also comes with different quality ... with different prices also ;):D

Of cos, different pricing different quality which I always believe in. a 1k plus can't compare to a 10k plus teak furniture but is an alternative la. :)

patsy, i think the stuff in d bodhi are all very nice lor. very 'raw' - i like! have you visited them yet? do you know the pricing?

they're a bit on the pricey side, but very nice, pity the tables don't have glass top coz that's what i need for my house! may get one of the shelves for my study though

Heard the teak MIGHT not be so good. Teak also comes with different quality ... with different prices also ;):D

yep... have to be properly dried and treated, that's why i try to buy from reputable places

Helping Hands (http://www.thehelpinghand.org.sg/) sell wooden furniture (eg. teak dining table) at very reasonable price. U can pay a visit if u are looking for such table designs. :)

can also go to here for recycled wood furniture

Thanks for recommendations guys/gals :D . Shall check them out when I can. Good to have options right?

thank you so much thirdrockdweller, Mickey M and Patsy...

will be great if i can find a table like this. at this stage, my ID is helping to see if his contractor can customise a table for us, based on his own design. otherwise, i will get in touch wil thirdrockdweller's contact. thanks dude!

mickey_m, i pass by the helping hands very often cos i stay near serangoon. i din know they carry so much wooden stuff! i will drop by and have a look.

sorry for hijacking this thread, thirdrockdweller. maybe i should start my own t-blog, but my house is 70% close to completion already.. lazy haha

Vovo, u can go and take a look. I don't like wood furniture but I think their furnitures are decent for their pricing. D Bodhi carry furnitures with a higher price tag. But of cos, the quality seems to be better. Designs wise also better. :). No matter how gd the quality of the teak is, be prepared that raw material furnitures are more prone to wear and tear. :)

Vovo, u can go and take a look. I don't like wood furniture but I think their furnitures are decent for their pricing. D Bodhi carry furnitures with a higher price tag. But of cos, the quality seems to be better. Designs wise also better. :). No matter how gd the quality of the teak is, be prepared that raw material furnitures are more prone to wear and tear. :)

Hi Mickey, from experience, wood is tend to scratching and fading, but I do think it adds a lot of character to it. Maybe it comes from my love for antiques