Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

looking for a renovator contractor not id. Please email me @ andrew_yehjh@yahoo.com.sg am on a budget as we are a young couple with not alot of savings. Looking at about 15-18k.

looking to renovate my 4rm BTO. please include your renovated pictures and your house quotations if possible.

thanks

Hi there,i can give u this no 9819**** and his name is thomas.I renovate bout $20000 for my resale flat and he done a good job.When u call him you tell him that kelvin reco u.His shop is at toa payoh central and his service is very.No gimmicks.Sorry im at work i dun ve any photos to email u.

looking for a renovator contractor not id. Please email me @ andrew_yehjh@yahoo.com.sg am on a budget as we are a young couple with not alot of savings. Looking at about 15-18k.

looking to renovate my 4rm BTO. please include your renovated pictures and your house quotations if possible.

thanks

Hi everyone,

Kindly share your contractor's (not id) contact.

I want to do minor renovation to my master room, bath and living area.

Send contacts to naaenn@gmail.com.

Thank you!

I had one contractor to recommend too. He is reliable and trustable. Recommended by my sister.

My sis and her frens all engaged him to do their home renovation, and commented his workmanship is good.

Price is reasonable and affordable. He is easy to talk to, and always try his best to meet our requirement. He also do us a very big favor by recommending us where to get cheap lights and other necessities. Of coz,we,ourselves also do some homework in comparing the price that was given to us. Save all the hassle.

Even for air-conditioning installation, he help us to liaise with the installer, as both of us were very busy at work. No time to be there for the installation.

Most importantly, he is always contactable.

Of coz, he(contractor) is unlike those IDs with great designing skill. So if you engage him, u must have a design concept of what you really want, so that he can help u up with that. However, he do help us up in advising us with some ideas that can fit into our design.

hmmm....One word which i can describe him is genuine. =)

For me, i think that even if a quotation is very cheap, that doesn't mean that you have a good deal. Because it is based on the material they use and also the quality of work they provide.

Pm me if you guys wants his contact number.

p/s: He is "more" Chinese speaking.

• Like 1

Anyone doing the renovation may like to consider to contact my contractor that done my house, he was also recommend by other forum member here. I find he is responsible in doing my house and price resonable. Let me know if you want his contact, and you can take a look of his work that he send to me.

Work

Hi, can i have your contractor contacts as I am going to do up my resale unit soon.

Thank you.

<!--quoteo(post=504711:date=Feb 11 2010, 02:54 PM:name=Danial)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Danial @ Feb 11 2010, 02:54 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=504711"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hi i've got a contractor lobang if u want.recommended to my frens and they r quite happy wif him.can be said cheap realiable n thrustworthy.if u want i can pm u his contact n u can try to ask him for quotation 1st.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hi Daniel,

please pm me your contractor. Is your contractor do ID as well? Thank

Hi do u mind pm me your contractor contact? Thanks a lot!

I am currently looking out for a reliable renovation contractor with good workmanship renovation (not Interior Designer). If you have had some good experiences with any renovation contractor (not ID), could you share his contact me ? Please PM me, thanks.

Edited by Renovhunter

Hi folk,

I recently done up my resale Punggol flat with this contractor that was recommended by my new neighbour. I like his honesty and willingness in helping me to alter, make good the kitchen cabinet, wardrobe, wall fiture and false ceiling (all from previous owner). I have to say that the rest of the ID or contractor that i encounter either ask me to change all or price it so high that it will only make sense to do everything new. All this alteration and refurnish help me to keep to my tight budget. Very thankful for his help. Let me know if you need his contact

Hi Edmund, could you PM or SMS me via 81289627 the contractor contract number to me? I urgent looking it as I will get a key at end of this month.

Thanks a lot!! :bow:

Edited by kw404