Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm going to have my 5 room resale @ jurong west do up by my contractor to whom my shop was previously done up by him as well.

There are mainly 3 factors why i choose him still even after touring around and seeking for the 'best' deal from this forum.

Price wise = he is consider one of the cheapest or maybe i can say is the cheapest? after comparing at least 6 quotes for my current house which includes( Ideal house, Jason Goh, darwin interior, **,classic design and artoday), maybe because my friend and myself had previously let him done up many of their places and hence the price.

Reliability & Responsibility = Excellent ( Based on my previous shop Jcube cybercafe@ dhoby ghuat MRT, i had only spend 8k for the touch up but yet instead of the low amount, he had came down almost everyday to help out and monitor the progress. Little/no monitoring for me.

Time taken = i would gladly say ALL but not most told me they need at least 6 weeks to do up my 5 room resale unit. which at that point of time i thought it's the best duration i can find till i check out with my contactor (4 weeks).

The only setback is he is ultimately still a contractor thus no 3D drawings or other services u wud have expect from a ID, but nevertheless he's a good coodinator. Just go and buy 1 or 2 of the home design and show to him the one u like will do.

Last but not least I'm not helping to advertise nor am i a contractor just in case u guys think i am. As im gonna create my own T-Blog during/after my renovation starting on end MAR.

Do drop me a PM or can reach me @ uavss@hotmail.com if you are interested to find out more

Hi !!

You can try check helpguru.sg. They have quite a numbers of contractors there. U can also check the feedback from their previous customer.

Thanx nifernifertan. Will chck it out.

Hi,

can hv the direct contractor's contact please? Recently, want to do part of my house, thks a lot!

Hi, Did you engage any one of the direct contractors. Care to share your experience? Can i have the contacts too. Thanks in advance. You can PM me.

QUOTE (mimiti @ Jun 22 2010, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i completed reno of my 5 rm flat about a month ago and in the beginning did not know who to contact and what to do. But during one visit to gf's hse, i was so impressed with the decor done in her 3-rm flat. her unit looked so spacious and warm. She told me that the same contractor did another house and we went to see that house too so decided to use his services.

He is not an ID but a contractor but his designs and layout was superb. when he gave his final quote, we told him that he needs to keep within the final quote and any additional must gain our approval first.

and so he did. He contacted us for each and every change and did not charge us for additionals such as painting the outside wall of the flat, hanging about 20 wall pictures, additional lights, moving position of lights after it has been fixed and etc and the list goes on as we were quite finicky in our decisions as all homeowners are, LOL.

the only additional that he charged was for additional power points and hard ware. We gave him the entire reno work except for window grilles and wrought iron gate.

We wanted a Balinese style decor and we got exactly that. we are the envy of friends and family. it's very relaxing to come home and enjoy the beauty.

I'm trying to upload some of his renderings and the actual home but need to find how to do it. I'll do so if i can find it soon. I will provide you his details after uploading my pics. cheers!

Your contractor sounds like a good and reasonable guy. May I have his contact please. My email is limnlim@gmail.com. Thanks.

May I have his contact please? pm me, thanks

Hi, can try my Contractor. My house is still in the mid of reno and so far so good. Is the few lowest quote i get. Interested, can PM me.

pm me, thanks:)

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

hi, im interested. please pm me

Hi, you might wanna try my Id. I was recomended to him by my colleagues too. We just got our 4 room flat done up with him. He is very help & experience. Maybe he can help you on your budget. His contact. 9819**** Thomas. Good luck!

Hi, can pm me your id's contact infor and your quotation pls? thks

I'm going to have my 5 room resale @ jurong west do up by my contractor to whom my shop was previously done up by him as well.

There are mainly 3 factors why i choose him still even after touring around and seeking for the 'best' deal from this forum.

Price wise= he is consider one of the cheapest or maybe i can say is the cheapest? after comparing at least 6 quotes for my current house which includes( Ideal house, Jason Goh, darwin interior, **,classic design and artoday), maybe because my friend and myself had previously let him done up many of their places and hence the price.

Reliability & Responsibility= Excellent ( Based on my previous shop Jcube cybercafe@ dhoby ghuat MRT, i had only spend 8k for the touch up but yet instead of the low amount, he had came down almost everyday to help out and monitor the progress. Little/no monitoring for me.

Time taken= i would gladly say ALL but not most told me they need at least 6 weeks to do up my 5 room resale unit. which at that point of time i thought it's the best duration i can find till i check out with my contactor (4 weeks).

The only setback is he is ultimately still a contractor thus no 3D drawings or other services u wud have expect from a ID, but nevertheless he's a good coodinator. Just go and buy 1 or 2 of the home design and show to him the one u like will do.

Last but not least I'm not helping to advertise nor am i a contractor just in case u guys think i am. As im gonna create my own T-Blog during/after my renovation starting on end MAR.

Do drop me a PM or can reach me @ uavss@hotmail.com if you are interested to find out more

hi, could you pm me your contractor details please.