Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Looking for contractor too. 3-rm Std, about 600sqf, 1 toilet (no MBR toilet) only, no storeroom, no dining area. Budget 12k-15k. Please recommend me some contractors, thanks! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Can anyone share their contractor contacts with me?

I am on a tight budget of ~25K for renovation of my 4rm BTO in Boon Lay Meadows...

Hope that I can receive some recommended contractors (Good Carpentry from the good renotalkers here.

Please PM or email me at derbysig@gmail.com

If possible, do share some pictures of their work.

Thanks alot...I am hoping to have my house done up by Aug or Sept this year.

Edited by derbysig

Hi Im new here. Young couple looking for a reasonable & tight budget for renovation. Less than $20K possible.

Im a malay anw.. But dont mind chinese contractor to contact with.

Appreciate it! =)

Hi, you might wanna try my Id. I was recomended to him by my colleagues too. We just got our 4 room flat done up with him. He is very help & experience. Maybe he can help you on your budget. His contact. 9819**** Thomas. Good luck!

Hi Im new here. Young couple looking for a reasonable & tight budget for renovation. Less than $20K possible.

Im a malay anw.. But dont mind chinese contractor to contact with.

Appreciate it! =)

Hi Guys,

Looking for a contractor to do our 4rm? Can anyone recommended one?

Prefer with someone who can converse using english... My chinese is very lousy :(

Thank you guys for the help. I appreciated it.

wah this newly registered member surely is the contractor himself.....

confirm chop guaranteed!

Thats quite lame. New registered member means im contractor myself? so When u just registered in RENO TALK, u are working as a contractor too? Rubbish. And im not a him. Im dealing with curtains myself thats y i registered in Reno talk. Im just sharing what i know to those who need and appreciate.

Edited by ccthc

I recently engage a contractor for my flat. He is really good. Not only great workmanship, he has creative and really nice design ideas for my flat too. He even brought me to buy lights, etc at a so much cheaper price. And he is always there to overlook everything when things are being installed etc. I feel very safe to leave my flat with his care. So guys if u need his contacts let me know. Im sure you will be please with the after results. He is really experience and a very nice person.

wah this newly registered member surely is the contractor himself.....

confirm chop guaranteed!

hi i've got a contractor lobang if u want.recommended to my frens and they r quite happy wif him.can be said cheap realiable n thrustworthy.if u want i can pm u his contact n u can try to ask him for quotation 1st.

Hi, Daniel, can I have your lobang?thanks

I recently engage a contractor for my flat. He is really good. Not only great workmanship, he has creative and really nice design ideas for my flat too. He even brought me to buy lights, etc at a so much cheaper price. And he is always there to overlook everything when things are being installed etc. I feel very safe to leave my flat with his care. So guys if u need his contacts let me know. Im sure you will be please with the after results. He is really experience and a very nice person.

Hi folk,

I recently done up my resale Punggol flat with this contractor that was recommended by my new neighbour. I like his honesty and willingness in helping me to alter, make good the kitchen cabinet, wardrobe, wall fiture and false ceiling (all from previous owner). I have to say that the rest of the ID or contractor that i encounter either ask me to change all or price it so high that it will only make sense to do everything new. All this alteration and refurnish help me to keep to my tight budget. Very thankful for his help. Let me know if you need his contact

Hi Edmund,

Can you pls PM the contractor details ?.

Thanks

I had one contractor to recommend too. He is reliable and trustable. Recommended by my sister.

My sis and her frens all engaged him to do their home renovation, and commented his workmanship is good.

Price is reasonable and affordable. He is easy to talk to, and always try his best to meet our requirement. He also do us a very big favor by recommending us where to get cheap lights and other necessities. Of coz,we,ourselves also do some homework in comparing the price that was given to us. Save all the hassle.

Even for air-conditioning installation, he help us to liaise with the installer, as both of us were very busy at work. No time to be there for the installation.

Most importantly, he is always contactable.

Of coz, he(contractor) is unlike those IDs with great designing skill. So if you engage him, u must have a design concept of what you really want, so that he can help u up with that. However, he do help us up in advising us with some ideas that can fit into our design.

hmmm....One word which i can describe him is genuine. =)

For me, i think that even if a quotation is very cheap, that doesn't mean that you have a good deal. Because it is based on the material they use and also the quality of work they provide.

Pm me if you guys wants his contact number.

p/s: He is "more" Chinese speaking.

Hi,

Can you pls pass the contractor details?.

thanks,

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

Hi User101,

Happy New Year.

Could you share your contactor's details with me? Thanks