Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

I'm engaging this Mr T. So far so good, good workmanship, very responsive and good pricing. BUT, his designs are usually modern / contemporary. If you want something unique, better to have your own ideas. We want industrial mixed with vintage. Showed him pictures of what we want and he could reproduce. Got some pics on my t-blog. If interested, pm me for his contact ba.

Can i have your contractor email as u couldnt recieve PM

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm engaging this Mr T. So far so good, good workmanship, very responsive and good pricing. BUT, his designs are usually modern / contemporary. If you want something unique, better to have your own ideas. We want industrial mixed with vintage. Showed him pictures of what we want and he could reproduce. Got some pics on my t-blog. If interested, pm me for his contact ba.

Hi, I am looking for reliable and affordable contractors.

Would appreciate if you guys can share your contacts with me.

Email: victorialimsuling@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Hi All,

Can recommend any contractors? Just gotten my keys last week for 3rm BTO. Ive got ideas in mind.

My Wishlist:
-Kitchen Cabinet
-Living/Dining LBox
-Hack wall entrance to kitchen
-Add wooden partition to hacked walls
-MBR Wardrobe
-MBR Platform Bed
-MBR Bathroom shower screen
-Common Bathroom shower kerb
-Aircon
-Window grilles

I had one contractor to recommend too. He is reliable and trustable. Recommended by my sister.

My sis and her frens all engaged him to do their home renovation, and commented his workmanship is good.

Price is reasonable and affordable. He is easy to talk to, and always try his best to meet our requirement. He also do us a very big favor by recommending us where to get cheap lights and other necessities. Of coz,we,ourselves also do some homework in comparing the price that was given to us. Save all the hassle.

Even for air-conditioning installation, he help us to liaise with the installer, as both of us were very busy at work. No time to be there for the installation.

Most importantly, he is always contactable.

Of coz, he(contractor) is unlike those IDs with great designing skill. So if you engage him, u must have a design concept of what you really want, so that he can help u up with that. However, he do help us up in advising us with some ideas that can fit into our design.

hmmm....One word which i can describe him is genuine. =)

For me, i think that even if a quotation is very cheap, that doesn't mean that you have a good deal. Because it is based on the material they use and also the quality of work they provide.

Pm me if you guys wants his contact number.

p/s: He is "more" Chinese speaking.

Hi usercarolyn,

can send me your contractor's contact at goh_t@Hotmail.com? thanks in advance!

Hope my reply is not too late, as I seldom log in to this forum after completion of my house. hee

Is better for me to post my contractor contact over here.

Here you goes.

You can contact my contractor at 9739 8089.
His name is Ah Wan.

Just say you are recommended by the HUI couple from punggol. smile.gif

Good luck in your reno.

• Like 1

I had one contractor to recommend too. He is reliable and trustable. Recommended by my sister.

My sis and her frens all engaged him to do their home renovation, and commented his workmanship is good.

Price is reasonable and affordable. He is easy to talk to, and always try his best to meet our requirement. He also do us a very big favor by recommending us where to get cheap lights and other necessities. Of coz,we,ourselves also do some homework in comparing the price that was given to us. Save all the hassle.

Even for air-conditioning installation, he help us to liaise with the installer, as both of us were very busy at work. No time to be there for the installation.

Most importantly, he is always contactable.

Of coz, he(contractor) is unlike those IDs with great designing skill. So if you engage him, u must have a design concept of what you really want, so that he can help u up with that. However, he do help us up in advising us with some ideas that can fit into our design.

hmmm....One word which i can describe him is genuine. =)

For me, i think that even if a quotation is very cheap, that doesn't mean that you have a good deal. Because it is based on the material they use and also the quality of work they provide.

Pm me if you guys wants his contact number.

p/s: He is "more" Chinese speaking.

Dear all,

I'm looking for a reliable contractor that are professional and reasonable in pricing since I'm on a tight budget to renovate HDB 4-rooms Resale flat.

The contractors (should be registered licensed HDB contractors) with good workmanship and experienced.

So appreciate anyone could pm me the Contractor's contact. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1