Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
purecat

1st & 2nd Appointment Questions.

I have some questions. Need help here.

1) What is the current queue for HDB 1st appointment ? Anyone recently submitted in Dec ?

2) Can agent proposes the date to HDB when submitting resale transaction for 1st appointment ? Say take the latest possible date.

3) If 1st appointment date is not desirable , can my agent ask for a later date ?

4) Assuming if the 1st appointment date is say 1 April. Buyer of my flat wanted 6 weeks but we can want 8 weeks. Who will HDB listen to ? Or HDB decide according to own schedule?

We are concern on time left to renovate new flat so trying to delay the handover of my current flat 1st and 2nd appointment.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

1) What is the current queue for HDB 1st appointment ? Anyone recently submitted in Dec ?

2) Can agent proposes the date to HDB when submitting resale transaction for 1st appointment ? Say take the latest possible date.

3) If 1st appointment date is not desirable , can my agent ask for a later date ?

4) Assuming if the 1st appointment date is say 1 April. Buyer of my flat wanted 6 weeks but we can want 8 weeks. Who will HDB listen to ? Or HDB decide according to own schedule?

We are concern on time left to renovate new flat so trying to delay the handover of my current flat 1st and 2nd appointment.

1. Don't know.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. HDB's job is not to listen to anyone. They give you a date, if you both don't take they'll give you another date until you take. If you both still don't take then it's your problem, not HDB's problem. If you don't take the date, you can't sell or buy the house-- simple as that.

Bottom line-- HDB not here to solve your problem with your seller/buyer for you. This is not primary school, you are not two students arguing, HDB not your form teacher.

1. you can check HDB's website.

http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BB24APPT/WelcomeDate.jsp

2. from what i know, 1st appointment is via internet. your agent have to keep a lookout for the desired dates which both seller and buyer has agreed - bearing in mind that the resale application should not exceed the number of days written in your OTP. your agent should be able to know when to apply to get the desired date - at least mine know.

3. yes. HDB allows agent to one chance to revise 1st appointment date. have to have written agreement between seller and buyer - ask your agent - my agent drafted a letter to revise the 1st appointment date.

4. you will have to sort out with your buyer. better is to compromise at 7weeks-give and take la (unless can meet softies like us who gave in to 8weeks).

it's stressful. all the best.

Edited by jeda