Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dugong6

Our Love Shack - Modern Retro- Yishun 4a

wah thanks for the link, spent sometime looking over them...still can't find the design I had in mind but this design may just suffice!

wallpaper.jpg

The related link is http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail...0418c39aeff.htm

nice?

Not too sure why but I think wallpapers are really nice, can do wonders to your renovation theme! with an element of "touch"

Nice... :good:

But you sure you want to import just 4 rolls of wallpaper? and I am not sure whether they deal outside china or not leh...some of the retailer accept only China Credit Card Only (Lian Yin Ka)

But I went to Europa too...I remember they have a wide variaty of design...u cannot find what you want...

If you dun have a installer, then maybe Europa is a good choice,they charge installation charge of $300, upto 10 rolls of wallpaer...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nice... :good:

But you sure you want to import just 4 rolls of wallpaper? and I am not sure whether they deal outside china or not leh...some of the retailer accept only China Credit Card Only (Lian Yin Ka)

But I went to Europa too...I remember they have a wide variaty of design...u cannot find what you want...

If you dun have a installer, then maybe Europa is a good choice,they charge installation charge of $300, upto 10 rolls of wallpaer...

Europa only showed me about 6 albums and only 1 album suits my taste...there's more variety ont he website you have chosen. Thinking of having wallpaper in our MBR too to make the savings more worthwhile...now getting my friends to see if can buy with their china credit card!

Was looking at retro main gate and had informed my contractor that I wanted this design...according to him all can be customised....hm...

haven't got back to me on the costing...as I only want a 1-piece gate as my main door opening is small....

ret-squ3.jpg

http://www.metalworld.com.sg/products/prod..._gate_retro.htm

hi du,thought it might be better if u were to lay trunking for the remaining copper piping :)

this is the connecting point of the adjacent in the living room wall to the original kitchen wall. Thinking of letting the copper pipe run exposed after the thick brackets...any opinions please?

P1200021.jpg

Sigh..progress too slow, electrical wirings done, all required screeding is done...homogeneous tiles done for the main living room...MBR toilet done....hm..

MBR Bathroom

P1240143.jpg

Living Room tiles

P1240145.jpg

Wall mosiac for kitchen

P1240154.jpg

Sigh..progress too slow, electrical wirings done, all required screeding is done...homogeneous tiles done for the main living room...MBR toilet done....hm..

MBR Bathroom

P1240143.jpg

Living Room tiles

P1240145.jpg

Wall mosiac for kitchen

P1240154.jpg

WOW Dugong, I love your mosiac tiles for kitchen. Are these actual mosiac tiles or ceramic tiles that look like mosiac? If mosiac, how much you spend to tile up the backsplash for kitchen?

WOW Dugong, I love your mosiac tiles for kitchen. Are these actual mosiac tiles or ceramic tiles that look like mosiac? If mosiac, how much you spend to tile up the backsplash for kitchen?

Hi, logging in from another account...the price is S$9.5 per sheet (should be around S$250 for only the backsplash). It is glass tiles, I would say it is the real mosiac as it is layed in the same way as mosiac. Nope , not the ceramic kind. I know what you mean by ceramic mosiac as I did it for my current home.

Hi, logging in from another account...the price is S$9.5 per sheet (should be around S$250 for only the backsplash). It is glass tiles, I would say it is the real mosiac as it is layed in the same way as mosiac. Nope , not the ceramic kind. I know what you mean by ceramic mosiac as I did it for my current home.

Hi Dugong, where did you get your mosaic tiles? Any progress to your new house over the weekend? BTW, I've stayed in the north (chong pang, yishun, sembawang) practically all my life until I got married and got my own home at Bukit Batok. But I returning to my nest i.e Yishun again to be near my mum. Yishun is actually quite a nice place and not too far from town. The only thing I don't like is the jams at CTE.

Hope u will grow to like Yishun. Which part of Yishun Ring Road is ur house located?

MBR Bathroom Progress...it was rather amazing cause when we were there, the longbath is not yet done..just after 1 hour, it's done!

P1310109.jpg

P1310118.jpg

P1310112.jpg

P1310116.jpg

Went to visit the HDB habitat forum when I was there for my first appointment....the concept of a ramp into the bathrooms is coolz...getting the workers to see if it is too late to do it for our unit

P1140171.jpg

The design of our bathroom entrance is similar.....

P1310107.jpg

Parquet flooring...abit regret cause my friend told me it is softer than laminates thus leaves marks when furniture are heavy...hopefully it can still take the heavy duty usage for kids:(

Contractor also reassure me the parquet will look nice and clean after polishing,....hm...looks terrible now...

P1310114.jpg

Hi Dugong, where did you get your mosaic tiles? Any progress to your new house over the weekend? BTW, I've stayed in the north (chong pang, yishun, sembawang) practically all my life until I got married and got my own home at Bukit Batok. But I returning to my nest i.e Yishun again to be near my mum. Yishun is actually quite a nice place and not too far from town. The only thing I don't like is the jams at CTE.

Hope u will grow to like Yishun. Which part of Yishun Ring Road is ur house located?

Yeah I am really looking forward to stay in Yishun! I stay nearer to St 21/22.. Think there are many quieter places to explore..the jams at CTE is crazy...even during weekends...rather time consuming but guess this is part of Yishun life!

I think these glass tiles are available in most of the tile shops. However the design variety may vary. I got mine from Lian Seng Hin Trading Co Pte Ltd (568A Balestier Road, Singapore 329885).

Hope it helps!

Elo Dugong,

Cant help noticing from ur siggy that ur reno started before u went for 1st appt much less 2nd appt???

Found a unit with very accomodating sellers did you? Impress..impress.. :bow:

i cant convince sellers to let my reno works start before 2nd appt...they doing contra.. :drunk:

YNWA,

El Nino

Parquet flooring...abit regret cause my friend told me it is softer than laminates thus leaves marks when furniture are heavy...hopefully it can still take the heavy duty usage for kids:(

Contractor also reassure me the parquet will look nice and clean after polishing,....hm...looks terrible now...

P1310114.jpg

parquet and marble are able to be polished so they are premium products. but personally i find laminate more child-proof in high-usage areas.

parquet and marble are able to be polished so they are premium products. but personally i find laminate more child-proof in high-usage areas.

ossify! how's ur platinum teak laminate???

the sales person at FloorOption reduced his quote from $4.5psf to $4.3psf...

but he reduced my floor space also in his calculations...wonder what is he up too..haha

YNWA,

El Nino