Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
panpan

Square Rooms In Balestier Rd

Hi Bros n Sis,

any of guys use Square room Id? any comments on service, price & hidden cost? Pls help. 1st timer hse owner. Never know buying hse is such a headaches!:dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I was at expo over the weekend for the lifestyle21 thing... as i got tight budget ... and i chanced upon Square room who quoted me the cheapest ...

Can anyone here share with me expriences with them ?????

i am afraid to be out of budget ..

If they managed to meet your budget and your concern is budget, not much choice right.

You will get the market rate either over-priced for an item to make up for under-priced for another item.

It still boils down to your r/ship with that contractor - good services? helpful????

Hi,

I was at expo over the weekend for the lifestyle21 thing... as i got tight budget ... and i chanced upon Square room who quoted me the cheapest ...

Can anyone here share with me expriences with them ?????

i am afraid to be out of budget ..

Hi.. i think u can try Budgetreno. call them up for a quotation. apparently, they offer a really budget quotation since your only paying for supplier's price. quite reasonable. it's approx 4k cheaper den alot of the id firm i went to.

Good luck. btw, look for Mak. he handled my hse.

HI!

Anyone has tried Square Room ID? Know anything about John working in Square Room ID? Would like to find out how is his service if anyone has ever engaged him?

Hi,

I have shortlisted them as my ID coz the person liasing with me, John Lau is quite a nice and reasonable person. Manage to negotiate for some foc. Have checked the workmanship in one of the house he has done before.. looks fine.. Just wondering if anyone out there have ever come across him and has feedback on the ID services and workmanship?

Hi all,

Was wondering if any of you ever used Square Room ID before? Need your feedback on their price, service, workmanship etc. Thanks heaps!

hi scopero

ive approached them for a quote and so far, their quotation is rather reasonable.. cant comment much on their workmanship coz hv not seen ani of their works yet...

Hi

I had recently approached Sq Room to seek out their expertise and quotation. My humble summary is as follows:

- Nothing much to see in their showroom and henceforth, can't really comment on their worksmanship.

- Saw their portfolio and not very impressive.

- One of the portfolio album is torn. Pretty disappointed as I felt that since they are meant to be shown to the customers, the albums should be orderly and be kept clean and proper at all times.

- Told one the sales ID (dun ask me who, to be fail to the person. Still need to eat lah) my requirements and was told to wait for a week for the quote.

- The quote came 1 week later and to my surprise, the ID's design did not cater to my requirements. When questioned, the ID tried hard to explain his way out but had failed badly

- I had noted that the sales ID was not the one doing the layout as it was drawn someone else

- The sales ID doesn't seemed to be able to articulate what I was trying to tell him and oh yes, he had tried to draw out his ideas and ... u know the rest

- In the end, I decided not to pursue with him

Again, this is my humble opinion. Fyi, I am looking at FREESPACE right now. They seem to have good works and i do see a consistency in their works... Wish me luck and of cos, Good luck to u!!

Edited by tabletpc888

I've approached them for a quote too.

Price is reasonable, ID did came up with some fresh ideas on the layout.

Sales ID did follow up quite colsely with us.

Only thing we do not find their past project impresive, design is like normal normal

So we decided to drop them.

Hi, just wondering if anyone could offer some feedbacks on Square Room ID? Thought of getting a quote from them for my 5I Corner at Pasir Ris. Thank you

We were able to get a quote from them and I think their pricing is reasonable 8| . We are considering in getting them to renovate our kitchen and two toilets :lol:

We were able to get a quote from them and I think their pricing is reasonable :) . We are considering in getting them to renovate our kitchen and two toilets :good:

their boss came back to me a few days ago on the price and it seemed okay, they follow basic instructions when i asked them to revert with pricing EXACTLY as in my email. that is alr. a good start since he never attempt to change a single word out of the file i sent him, however, i have another lower quotation and from a reputable company, so i am gg to see how Sq rm can match up with them in terms of the price and workmanship b4 we decide further.