Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluskye

bi-fold glass door

heheh, in terms of Feng Shui i have the curtain long enough to cover the mirror door when sleeping ;)

Hi Mel,

can you pm me the contact as well? I'm having a problem viewing the image :help: so if you have their website, that'll be great! Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I just got two bifold door from Ho Ho. They have roadshow at the shopping mall near my home. Their booth was packed so I figured out that they must have good bargain. Got my door at $188 each. All in. When they ask for 50% deposit, I was scared but the sale girl told me that they are in the market for 30 years and have a three storey factory so I less scared. Jenny was very nice even gave me their new website so I can let my mum choose new bifold door colour. Thumb up for pleasing me. My doors now are nicely installed very happy.

http://www.hohodoorsingapore.com

http://www.hohoengineering1976.com.sg

Looking for my toilet flooring now. Any one has good recommendation?

I went to their office. They have two level of factory and their showroom at level 2. Their price is cheap and many design. I got my bifold door, room door, gate, grill and window from Ho Ho for my resale 4 rm flat. Save $2000 plus as compared to my ID. Thank you unifire.

I went to their office. They have two level of factory and their showroom at level 2. Their price is cheap and many design. I got my bifold door, room door, gate, grill and window from Ho Ho for my resale 4 rm flat. Save $2000 plus as compared to my ID. Thank you unifire.

I went to see *REMOVED* as recommended by Jenny. The website is quite informative. One of the page *REMOVED* provide the pros and cons of each type of door (i.e sliding, swing, bifold).

The coolest part of it is that one of the page contain a blog with alot of new designs *REMOVED*. In the end, I was convinced to order one of their premium bifold door ($298) instead of the normal bifold ($188). The best part of it is that one of the sale staff (Ms Ong) picked up by call at 8pm. Confirm family biz if not will not be working even at this hour. Other company i tried calling went straight to voice mail.

Jeffery came over to my house to measure and confirm the order on sat evening. Decent and friendly guy. Saw his schedule got 15 appointment on Sat, last appointment at 7.30pm. He smiled and told me it is hari raya period.

He explained to me clearly how the installation will be like even though clearly he is in a rush. Professional !

Happy with their service, no discrepancy in term of pricing over the phone and during order confirmation. Worth a try.

QUOTE (pebsb @ Dec 14 2005, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone knows where and how much for these doors? U can see them at shopping centers - used for shop doors.

Hi pebsb,

Dunno if this can help you, I'll be getting 2 bi-fold doors with mirrors directly from supplier. If you want i can PM you the supplier's no. then you can ask him if he can do your door & how much.

My bi-fold door each one cost $230 - it's aluminium frame

Best Regards good.gif

Hi pebsb,

could you Pm me the contact as well. I wish to check it out.

Regards,

Nicholas Tok