Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
8huat8

Water Feature

Saw that article about broken finger of guanyin, "dragon" master sue the businessman, etc. I don't read all details, but I only understand one thing

My personal opinion : if a invoice stated that Person A sells to Person B and both parties agreed on the amount and stamp chopped, court will enforce the sales (unless businessman has paid for a option to get out similar to a hdb/condo sales if he deems not worth to do so) . Court will not be interested whether broken finger guanyin has "reduced fengshui power" or not as hearsay is not admissible to court. Very simple.

We adopt UK's common law system, so as to speak, with independent judges....will be a fair trial i supposed.

The contract imposes duty demand for businessmman to pay in full amount in due time, agreeable between buyer and seller.

The contract also imposes duty demand on FSM to deliver product/service in good condition and in good faith.

Owing to this demand, businessman thus has right, either to reject product in full, or request to make good to product with conditions impose on fsm.

But fsm said businessman must pay additional $xxxx? in order to receive a 'one-piece' product - what is this condition called? On what ground?

In Singapore, cost of legal action amounts to abt 25% of worth of subject matter argued upon. Worth?

Image? Reputation? Promotion? If 'win' then all become positive, if 'lose' the case? Will lose more! For fsm.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

actually I did not follow up the case ..in the end who won ?

anyway the fsm - reputation down. He no longer distribute pamphlets right ? Lucky my hdb letter box is self-locked that flyers like his will not be entertained.

anyway the fsm - reputation down. He no longer distribute pamphlets right ? Lucky my hdb letter box is self-locked that flyers like his will not be entertained.

Heard the bald master wonzzzz....don't know how true....if so....what a money facezzzz

Who won?

Who won?

I think latest news, the bald fsm won.

Sure reputation down. There was a news months ago that he announced to quit. It was in the chinese newspaper. When asked about his clients and shop, he said that they will remain but no more taking new ones. Then about a month later, he advertised to give feng shui seminars. I'm really puzzled, puzzled.

Who won?

Who won?

I think latest news, the bald fsm won.

Sure reputation down. There was a news months ago that he announced to quit. It was in the chinese newspaper. When asked about his clients and shop, he said that they will remain but no more taking new ones. Then about a month later, he advertised to give feng shui seminars. I'm really puzzled, puzzled.

buay tahan.....like that aso can win......swee swee eat 500 000K le....can imagine him to look like jurassic park T-rex.......see who still dare to look for him......must prepare to sell house to see him liao