Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
8huat8

Water Feature

No one wants an unsightly water feature but everyone needs to remember with water features comes creatures to drink and bath and sometimes live. They make several cleaners that work to clean but not harm.

Fountain Cleaner

The natural way to keep water in your fountain crystal clear and clean.

Simply add this non-toxic, all-natural enzyme solution to your fountain's water each week to keep scum, mineral deposits, stains and organic contaminates in check. The water will be cleaner, and your filter and pump will be kept free of organic debris. Biodegradable; safe for birds, pets and plants. 16-fl.-oz. bottle treats up to 6400

gallons.

===============

free mls service orlando

Florida Marble Polishing

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Alishong,

U have got a nice water feature there, for the maintenance, do they come to your place automatically for checks or they only come by if the water feature is faulty etc???

Hi anyone has a water feature next to TV console? Safety ok? Is it easy to maintain & how much is the maintenance if I need to switch it on for 24 hrs?

When putting this kind of water-feature with 'ball' rotating for feng shui purpose, I hope you have taken care of the direction the ball is rotating, and the water feature is placed in its 'suitable place' in your house.

If there is no Feng shui purpose, please ignore my reply here.

Cheers!!!

Thanks! Yes itz meant for fengshui purpose. Suitable place selected but I'm not aware of ball direction ;-< FSM says must be grand with smoke not tabletop type. Not very practical, thinking of "compromise" and go for tabletop type with "ball", not so good but got "effect" - or none is better than small?

Thanks! Yes itz meant for fengshui purpose. Suitable place selected but I'm not aware of ball direction ;-< FSM says must be grand with smoke not tabletop type. Not very practical, thinking of "compromise" and go for tabletop type with "ball", not so good but got "effect" - or none is better than small?

What do you mean grand with smoke? Where to get?

dry ice effect. those water feature shops will know.

where to get? I dont know still. One of the IDs quoted me 3.5k to customise! I been only to the one in upper serangoon but did not find the size and the designs I like. For the other bigger water feature companies, they mostly cater to outdoor not indoor. In fact I like those designs at the florist shops better though table top size and much cheaper.

I am near to give up liao 'cos of maintenance upkeep and the specific position seem to compromise safety. & like above - place wrong becomes worse looks like.

dry ice effect. those water feature shops will know.

where to get? I dont know still. One of the IDs quoted me 3.5k to customise! I been only to the one in upper serangoon but did not find the size and the designs I like. For the other bigger water feature companies, they mostly cater to outdoor not indoor. In fact I like those designs at the florist shops better though table top size and much cheaper.

I am near to give up liao 'cos of maintenance upkeep and the specific position seem to compromise safety. & like above - place wrong becomes worse looks like.

Oic. Using dry ice is also related to feng shui? Oh no, 3.5k is really expensive. Can't you use less expensive ones? FYI, last time I bought one for old house only cost about 700. What do you mean place wrong become worse?

Ya, don't know if I am being smoked instead.

Less expensive - can, my fsm rep will tell u why not as effective. 3.5k is ID customised & floor size (should be bigger than your 700 one?) but no I did not sign up with him.

I read somewhere crystal ball turning direction also important etc. Turn wrong direct will be worse? Not sure, possibly just my excuse not to get one.

Ya, don't know if I am being smoked instead.

Less expensive - can, my fsm rep will tell u why not as effective. 3.5k is ID customised & floor size (should be bigger than your 700 one?) but no I did not sign up with him.

I read somewhere crystal ball turning direction also important etc. Turn wrong direct will be worse? Not sure, possibly just my excuse not to get one.

Aiyo....this is really smoke. Fsm say dry ice smoke for feng shui?

How can a less expensive water feature not effective......really puzzlezzzzzz?????

Haha....crystal ball turn which direction will be worse, why?

Is there such a thing that crystal ball which direction also affect feng shui?

Dry ice is just gas only right? This also affect feng shui?

haha.....some fsm can blow a balloon biggerzzzzz :jawdrop:

Is there such a thing that crystal ball which direction also affect feng shui?

Dry ice is just gas only right? This also affect feng shui?

wah lau....water gush up, some crystal ball rotate this direction, then when slight pressure different due to the water level, crystal ball turn another direction.....siao liao...everyday watch the crystal ball direction enough....who is this master huh...si peh jialat.

Buay tahan....joke of the day!! Dry ice also needed for feng shui? I fart in the room, bad feng shui because everyone runs out....this is extreme carbon dioxide. You know dry ice also got carbon dioxide, whole day your water feature farting in your living room?

Let share this joker master, ho boh? who ah?

Orrrh so its your master....who ah?