Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Wah... Congratz ah, wish granted!

Hahahah.. ya i grant my own wish. Robinson having 10% off, so i thought since i thought of getting it for so long and price never dropped, better get it now. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wo hoo ... kitchen aid, also on my wish list ... but must wait for now, not enough $$ to spread around liao

I like the open shelf concept, myself going to have two panels next to sink also :good:

Hi Froggy, thanks! aim to make delicious stuff with it ;)

Open shelf bought from ikea. have to put cos no space to hang stuff in my small kitchen. :(

I love ur kitchenaid!!! my dream too but not very likely in the near future...or ever....hubby sure wun support my decision. :(

can wan.. just whine and beg and look at hubby with loving eyes.. hahh think the cat in shrek... :D

wo wo wo.. hello, my wife is watching.. :P

Hey Bearlyn

Asked u ar, 7 Aug Sat, u doin any carpentry or messy stuff?

i planning to have my hous blessing and warming on that day. will need to put the food outside.. will affect u??

Hopefully not :o

Hey Bearlyn

Asked u ar, 7 Aug Sat, u doin any carpentry or messy stuff?

i planning to have my hous blessing and warming on that day. will need to put the food outside.. will affect u??

Hopefully not :o

oh, so far onli plan tis sat to bring in the lights and meet carpenter, so i dunno 7 aug got wat plans. but i can speak to my ID to "take a break" on tat day.. will let u know again.. ;)

oh, so far onli plan tis sat to bring in the lights and meet carpenter, so i dunno 7 aug got wat plans. but i can speak to my ID to "take a break" on tat day.. will let u know again.. ;)

hey thanks for tt...scared food got dust then neighbours food poisoning...haha..my housewarming in e morning abt 11..

hey thanks for tt...scared food got dust then neighbours food poisoning...haha..my housewarming in e morning abt 11..

you all live next to each other ar? very nice to see neighbours communicating via RT... :good:

you all live next to each other ar? very nice to see neighbours communicating via RT... :good:

haha..bearlyn is my next next door neighbour..very chiao find each other.

Bearlyn,I found our next door neighbour Liao.they starting Reno also.young couple with a 2year old kid. They came to my hse to see the kitchen layout

really a coincidence tat we r juz next door neighbours. haha.. :D

haha..bearlyn is my next next door neighbour..very chiao find each other.

Bearlyn,I found our next door neighbour Liao.they starting Reno also.young couple with a 2year old kid. They came to my hse to see the kitchen layout

oh, they got kids liao ah? finally they startin liao. keke.. :D

really a coincidence tat we r juz next door neighbours. haha.. :D

oh, they got kids liao ah? finally they startin liao. keke.. :D

ya,they were there on sat..I think u left liao.ya..starting Liao but they doing it slowly.got their cousin to do..came to my hse to see kitchen.I think their layout wld be like yours I think.

ya,they were there on sat..I think u left liao.ya..starting Liao but they doing it slowly.got their cousin to do..came to my hse to see kitchen.I think their layout wld be like yours I think.

i tink it shd b e mirror image of mine. their cousin do might b cheaper. keke.. :rolleyes: