Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The Anchorvale CC cum swimming pool also has a cafe inside. By the Jack's place. Not bad, i heard at nite got area for drinking wine. Its call brewbaker if i can remember.

The Anchorvale CC cum swimming pool also has a cafe inside. By the Jack's place. Not bad, i heard at nite got area for drinking wine. Its call brewbaker if i can remember.

din try b4, onli went for swimming n mac. :D

i havent even been there yet! ;)

Looks lk i got alot to explore!

yup, even i oso nid to find time go explore the basement of e sports complex. haha.. missed the "jacuzzi" in the swimming complex..

ah.. 1 more thing.. ever been to kopitiam sq opposite compasspoint? woo! tat place is... PATHETIC!!! dun waste ur time!!

yup, even i oso nid to find time go explore the basement of e sports complex. haha.. missed the "jacuzzi" in the swimming complex..

ah.. 1 more thing.. ever been to kopitiam sq opposite compasspoint? woo! tat place is... PATHETIC!!! dun waste ur time!!

what's there in the basement to explore? Thought that place is just a pool and 7eleven and mac? Is there more fun stuff there?

ya that kopitiam - indeed pathetic. We went when it first opened and there were so many duplicates of stalls selling the same food. Imagine, in the same kopitiam, you can find more than 3 stalls selling fish ball noodles, chicken rice, fish soup, nasi lemak ... and then now, half the stalls have shut down. How to come it like that? Even carpark also kopitiam card!

what's there in the basement to explore? Thought that place is just a pool and 7eleven and mac? Is there more fun stuff there?

ya that kopitiam - indeed pathetic. We went when it first opened and there were so many duplicates of stalls selling the same food. Imagine, in the same kopitiam, you can find more than 3 stalls selling fish ball noodles, chicken rice, fish soup, nasi lemak ... and then now, half the stalls have shut down. How to come it like that? Even carpark also kopitiam card!

ya lo, carpark use kopitiam card, exiting also difficult. the complex u walk dn to basement, i rem there's cafe or restaurant, never try before. muz find 1 day go try. :dribble:

ya lo, carpark use kopitiam card, exiting also difficult. the complex u walk dn to basement, i rem there's cafe or restaurant, never try before. muz find 1 day go try. :dribble:

that cafe is under jack's place subsidiary...

that cafe is under jack's place subsidiary...

Oic.. but sengkang almost every stalls in every fd courts i've already tried before, so no harm goin there to eat too. hehe.. :P

Wish Granted :dancingqueen:

Got my Kitchenaid Mixer after all that drooling..

DSC03336.jpg

no more surface liao but cannot resist.. :sport-smiley-004:

DSC03339.jpg

wa, u make my wife envy u leh.. 1st oven, now this toy. haha.. :sport-smiley-018:

wa, u make my wife envy u leh.. 1st oven, now this toy. haha.. :sport-smiley-018:

ahhaah..cannot help it la.. i wait and wait to get this for the longest time and i told my hubby before we move in that i definitely want an oven.. ahahahah

DSC03336.jpg

DSC03339.jpg

Wah... Congratz ah, wish granted!

DSC03336.jpg

DSC03339.jpg

wo hoo ... kitchen aid, also on my wish list ... but must wait for now, not enough $$ to spread around liao

I like the open shelf concept, myself going to have two panels next to sink also :good:

I love ur kitchenaid!!! my dream too but not very likely in the near future...or ever....hubby sure wun support my decision. :(