Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

yup....it's below our budget and he quoted abt same pricing as the other 2 contractors we asked quotations for but the itemised pricing is more reasonable for the kind of works...

hahahhaa....show us pics when it's done up....we not going to do curtains cos i'm allergic to dustmites....so we r frosting the windows....getting Edmund to do for us...since he's doing the rest of the house already :):)

Good to hear that u are signing with Edmund....so overall did he quote you below 15K which is your budget?

Yes, await your pics patiently... :) Dont forget to give Jason a call too to do up your curtain/blinds or any frosted film...workmanship is soooooooooo good!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooo pleased with the result! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yup....it's below our budget and he quoted abt same pricing as the other 2 contractors we asked quotations for but the itemised pricing is more reasonable for the kind of works...

hahahhaa....show us pics when it's done up....we not going to do curtains cos i'm allergic to dustmites....so we r frosting the windows....getting Edmund to do for us...since he's doing the rest of the house already :):)

Hi Grace: Call up Jason and and I believe he will offer a better price than Edmund.. ;ppppppppppp hahhahahha...I think Edmund will come after me...hahahhaa...;pppppppppp I didnt earn any single cent from Jason but personally I feel that he is really a nice chap and his workmanship is pretty good! Go take a look at Bluewater blog on his blind n frosted film n you will know what I mean..... :D

Here's the pics...

1) pic of the door stopper which i realised they omitted

75a3b1bf.jpg

I think all main door in Pinnacle is like that unless you get Edmund to do it or can BSC do it?

KSJL - tried to find for bluewater's curtains n blinds in his blog...but can't seem to see leh....u have pics of urs? put here so easier? :P

hahahha....u so bad to Edmund....we tot of asking him since we only intend to get frosted windows....no curtains or blinds....my nose can't take it :(

didn't realise till we got BSC to do it n went for my gf's housewarming party at P&D last wkend...then realised it's supposed to be included but ours was omitted....heng we asked them to do....phew!

Hi graceakaclouds, your parquet looks great after BSC's varnishing :good:

I wanna share a snipplet of my mum's place with the opennet installation done ytd.

The installer confirmed the ONT gotta be near SCV/TV points & power sockets.

ont.jpg

thks chipee!!! we tot so tat's y in the end, we decided not to do the revarnishing after reno...dad was commenting tat if polish too shiny, later preggie then will slip n fall :S so just leave it bah ;)

hmm....it's pretty much wat i expected....will let hb see ur pic....i tik if the wiring's concealed after tat, it shd look fine i tik

Hi graceakaclouds, your parquet looks great after BSC's varnishing :good:

I wanna share a snipplet of my mum's place with the opennet installation done ytd.

The installer confirmed the ONT gotta be near SCV/TV points & power sockets.

ont.jpg

KSJL - tried to find for bluewater's curtains n blinds in his blog...but can't seem to see leh....u have pics of urs? put here so easier? :P

I dont have any pics of mine but you can refer to bluewater page 7-8 for what Jason has done for his blinds and frosted films. Workmanship very good!

hahahha....u so bad to Edmund....we tot of asking him since we only intend to get frosted windows....no curtains or blinds....my nose can't take it :(.... shhhhh...dont tell Edmund that I asked you to go for Jason, he will "kill" me for that...hahhahhaa....;ppppppppp

didn't realise till we got BSC to do it n went for my gf's housewarming party at P&D last wkend...then realised it's supposed to be included but ours was omitted....heng we asked them to do....phew!

You mean to say that BSC supposed to do stopper for our main gate?

not stopper for main gate lah....it's door stopper for main door...hehehe

Oh ya....so they did it for you? So you confirm signing with Edmund?

aircon - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries System 3 inverter + System 1 inverter

I wonder why don't you buy a System 4 Inverter? It's cheaper right?

KSJL - yup, from the looks of it, we'll meet up with Edmund over the wkend to finalise details and everything :)

ngunadi - indeed, system 4 is much cheaper....however, we realise that if we get system 4, BTU for the system 4 would not be sufficient for the system 1 (for living room). Henceforth, we got system 3 (total BTU of 18000) and system 1 (BTU of 18000/24000 - i tik)

Reason being, if u get system 4 (total BTU of 36000), each system would only have BTU of 9000....assuming if u turn on all the aircons for the 3 bedrooms + living room, the rooms will take super long to turn cold on top of tat, u will waste more energy to run the aircon....