Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

Wah Mr. El, you do your own design using google sketch? I downloaded the software but got no idea at all how to do it man...hahahaha....any tips and tricks? lol...

Btw, you engaging ID or Contractor? the kitchen tiles very nice! i planned to do that way as we are heavy cookers as well....dont want end up monthly using toothbrush to clean it! hehehe...

El gor is using Mr Yeak, contractor.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Samy jie...Goro says danke and wishes u good luck in finding the right ID! :P

Ehhh...whats his surname sia?? i got give him before meh? :unsure:

His surname is Si loh, that pose look like his surname mah. keke :bleah:

yes brader...that i also didnt know until Ah hui ask me what colour grouting i wanted... :lol:

of coz its up to ur preference or aesthetics...i.e some like black tiles with white grout for contrast while some may want dark grouts for ease of maintenance... :)

Xavi's position and the way he plays, age shd not be an issue la...but i seriously doubt Pep is as short sighted as Rafa to bring in those 4 u mentioned for his midfield maestro...i dun mind Yaya Toure though...hehe :P Javi Martinez or Marek Hamsik would be ones for the future too! :D

I just realised that my black tiles are using black grouting. Didnt notice until u mention. :D

I emailed and called him (DX) but he boh get back to me. :bangwall: Maybe my works required too small case for him liao. :(

Sometimes its like that loh, maybe u wait awhile more then he will get back?

Last time what I did was, I short listed all the ID I feel ok one, and emailed them or called them.

Give them like 1 mth to get back. Those that got back then choose which one has more fate in connection. haha

Those didnt get back or got back late, then got to let them go.

Sometimes its like that loh, maybe u wait awhile more then he will get back?

Last time what I did was, I short listed all the ID I feel ok one, and emailed them or called them.

Give them like 1 mth to get back. Those that got back then choose which one has more fate in connection. haha

Those didnt get back or got back late, then got to let them go.

Okie. I will let the "Force" lead me to the right contractor/ID. :D . Hm.. 1mth so long ah!?! actually still okie, since my keys are not here yet..

shd not be leh....maybe he too busy liao.. try calling him again and ask. if he bo return then u can move on lor cos sometimes if the project does not cover his cost or too little profit, he might need to prioritise. That's what Intra told me when he reject me. can understand lah, cos they need to survive too

I am okie if he tells me he is unable to take my job, at least there is a closure. Anyway, it is still not the shortlisting time yet, shall wait abit more.

Okie. I will let the "Force" lead me to the right contractor/ID. :D . Hm.. 1mth so long ah!?! actually still okie, since my keys are not here yet..

I am okie if he tells me he is unable to take my job, at least there is a closure. Anyway, it is still not the shortlisting time yet, shall wait abit more.

ya, dun worry. if he dun reply u then u move on lor. cos one man's treasure might be another's poison.

I just realised that my black tiles are using black grouting. Didnt notice until u mention. :D

hah...sometimes its these small minor issues that we dun notice but cld have a huge bearing...lucky urs is a non issue.. :)

Wah Mr. El, you do your own design using google sketch? I downloaded the software but got no idea at all how to do it man...hahahaha....any tips and tricks? lol...

Btw, you engaging ID or Contractor? the kitchen tiles very nice! i planned to do that way as we are heavy cookers as well....dont want end up monthly using toothbrush to clean it! hehehe...

yeh man...i figured thats the only way i can get my point across to a contractor since i was very certain not to get ID at the start...

dun like the thot of having someone forcing their ideas/designs on me...plus since its my own and first home...i got the satisfaction having done the hard work creating an ideal home for the 3 of us...

of coz maybe the cons is i may stray off the theme but i am one who dun like to be restricted entirely and have my own unique ways of making a statement...

maybe also color coordination is off, furnishings off...but we shall see the end product if my standard can be half as good as any IDs out there...hehe...:P

tips and tricks eh? perseverance and the desire to achieve a cosy and fantastic home for my dearest wife and cat... :yamseng:

Zelly zelly...u talking abt the reply from DX right?

if they still dun reply, u let them know that if they are not gna take ur project, u got 2 words for them....S*** It!

haha...paiseh....watch too much WWE ler... :P

ya, dun worry. if he dun reply u then u move on lor. cos one man's treasure might be another's poison.

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

oei...dun go ard making up idioms leh...:no:

its either "one man's meat is another man's poison" or "one man's thrash is another man's treasure" la... 8|

u win lor go and combine both... :lol:

El gor is using Mr Yeak, contractor.

Sam. Your El gor sounds like Al Gore. Oh ya, the Yeak clan appears to be full of ideas.

if they still dun reply, u let them know that if they are not gna take ur project, u got 2 words for them....S*** It!

I think as long u dun dress like them it is okie. :sport-smiley-004:

Anyway sorta put them in "got time then look" list liao.

yeh man...i figured thats the only way i can get my point across to a contractor since i was very certain not to get ID at the start...

dun like the thot of having someone forcing their ideas/designs on me...plus since its my own and first home...i got the satisfaction having done the hard work creating an ideal home for the 3 of us...

of coz maybe the cons is i may stray off the theme but i am one who dun like to be restricted entirely and have my own unique ways of making a statement...

maybe also color coordination is off, furnishings off...but we shall see the end product if my standard can be half as good as any IDs out there...hehe...:P

tips and tricks eh? perseverance and the desire to achieve a cosy and fantastic home for my dearest wife and cat... :yamseng:

thumbs up for your passion! Too bad I'm a lazy fella. I will spent hours on my gaming instead of designing my first house. lol...

Anyway, good thing is, mayb you can become one of the famous ID in renotalk later. hahahaha....

eh, El gor, dun be so work up...it's another contractor only. tons more out there. :D hmm...maybe i should hv said that to leslie....LOL :D joking ah...

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

oei...dun go ard making up idioms leh...:no:

its either "one man's meat is another man's poison" or "one man's thrash is another man's treasure" la... 8|

u win lor go and combine both... :lol:

oops, english too "powderful" liao...all return to teacher. :P

Sam. Your El gor sounds like Al Gore. Oh ya, the Yeak clan appears to be full of ideas.

then what u wan me to call u? El gor gor? El GG? :paint:

eh, El gor, dun be so work up...it's another contractor only. tons more out there. :D hmm...maybe i should hv said that to leslie....LOL :D joking ah...

oops, english too "powderful" liao...all return to teacher. :P

then what u wan me to call u? El gor gor? El GG? :paint:

Call him The Kid, ha!