Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hongwen37

Notre Maison

3D Designs (Revised)

Kitchen

kitchenVer3.jpg

This will be the final design. It looks totally different and much more plain without the hood (Didnt know that a nice hood can add so much to the aesthetic of the design). Anyway, we wont be installing a hood, so this should be good enough... We will be hanging some photos or painting on the wall where the downlight is to make it looks better.

I like this kitchen design! Open concept (no top cabinets) is quite popular nowadays. Thumbs up for your ID!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Can't wait to see finished product!! So exciting.. Congrats on your smooth reno

Erm.. thanks.. But then, i am realistic... The actual finished product will definitely not look like what's in the 3D Designs.. As long as they are 80% close, i am satisfied.. haa..

My reno also not that smooth, because of my ID being hospitalised and on long medical leave recently... So, it was delayed for a week plus already... But we not rushing to move in so still can afford to wait awhile...

Thanks for the advice, i have 2 girls so mostly i got to put glass door. Maybe can try frosted. Actually was thinking of approaching ur ID cos he seems to be quite good here in RT.

Some Updated 3D Designs

Walk-in Wardrobe 3D Design (Version 2)

WIWInternal.jpg

We requested to change the internal layout of the cabinets abit...

Walk-in Wardrobe 3D Design (With Doors)

WIWVer2WithDoors.jpg

Our Walk-in Wardrobe comes with doors, so this will be the look with the doors. Haa.. Normally WIW is already a wardrobe by itself, so usually there is no need for doors. But we are worried the wardrobe will look untidy without the doors (We realise if we have colourful clothes, it doesnt go well with the design... So, better to hide the clothes behind close doors), and also, we do not want dust and mositure and smell (from the Master Toilet) to go onto the clothes. So, we requested for doors.

Dressing Table (Version 2)

WIWDresserVer2.jpg

Only change is that we prefer a one colour dressing table (white in this case) instead of having one section with another colour in previous version.

Master Toilet (Version 2)

MasterToiletVer2.jpg

The one piece of different colour cabinet is changed to a homogeneous one colour cabinet. Also, we reminded the ID (Calis) that we did not hack away the wall of the original toilet, so this is the design with the wall. And the basin we bought is rectangular instead of the oval one proposed in previous design.

Edited by hongwen37

Let There be Light

Some of the lights are fixed up... At least now i can visit the house at night without having to bring a torch... haa. Before that, let me introduce our new Wrought Iron Gate...

116.jpg

Living Room Views

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

3 rows of 3 lights are bright enough for the whole living room... We arent getting any ceiling light at the living area.. But there will be a hanging light at the dining area...

Common Room Light

111.jpg

A simple one will do for this room...

Let There Be Light

Master Toilet View

105.jpg

108.jpg

The Master Toilet & the Common Toilet have the same kind of lights...

110.jpg

The switches for the heater and the Master Toilet & Vanity area lights, flushed with the wall below the window...

Master Toilet Vanity Light

106.jpg

107.jpg

The Vanity Area light is smaller in size compared to the Master Toilet light...

First Wash Done

Living Room

137.jpg

The corrugated board was removed and Richard (Project Manager) did a first wash to the house...

Kitchen

123.jpg

Common Toilet

125.jpg

126.jpg

124.jpg

PD door for the Common Toilet is installed but we havent peeled off the plastic seal, that's why the door appear blackish in colour...

Looks good ... I assume you're changing the door?

You mean the PD door? The one in the photo is the newly installed one.. haa...

You mean the PD door? The one in the photo is the newly installed one.. haa...

oops.. I think you meant the Main Door instead right? Yah.. Of course will be changing that old retro looking door...

Rainshower has LED lights? Hehe. Nice. :)

Haa.. I think those are not LED lights.. those are the shower spouts where water will flow out... LED lights during showering is too romantic (Cant think of a better word... Like showering under the stars)... haaa..

Edited by hongwen37

Haa.. I think those are not LED lights.. those are the shower spouts where water will flow out... LED lights during showering is too romantic (Cant think of a better word... Like showering under the stars)... haaa..

Oh okie. Paisei paisei. Becos I saw something identical to yours with LED lights. At different temperature it will produce a different color. Hee.

Edited by Mickey M

118.jpg

119.jpg

I like your toilet wall tiles! Nice!!!! I had met up with Darren last week. It turned out very well. Both my wife and myself like him. Thank you very much for your recommendation!!