Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

hmm....the morning sickness period? prepare to carry some suan mei or chen pi whenever u go and if she feel nauseous then can give her eat, these are livesavers. I went thru 3 months worth of morning sickness....and hor dun cos it is call morning sickness means only morning hor. I practically vomit everytime I eat a proper meal or anything chocolate. :( weird though, i dun hv this prob when i eat instant noodles... :P find out ur wifey's eating pattern then u shd hv no prob :good:

:drunk: cheers.......... we are on the same boat. I vomitted almost every meal too, it's should be named as whole day sickness not morning sickness.

Was bedridden for almost 1mth plus, can't work, can't eat & drink but can sleep whole day, :dunno: why but i remembered the nurse advised to sleep as much as i can.

Bring plastic bag everywhere i go.. dare not take train to work, afraid i might scares ppl away so no choice took taxi to & fro everyday for almost 2 weeks after report to work, cost me a bomb as workplace in CBD area.

If sway sway your wifey also has morning (choy choy), try to drink some soda drink like H20 so that she will feel better after she burp.

Hope this helps too.. :dancingqueen:

Edited by infinitie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hmm....can ask the contractor how much does it cost to reinstate the bath area from dropdown back to its original condition? Maybe that will give an idea whether to proceed with dropdown in the first place or not.

wah..i think quite costly wor. Coz need to rehack away the toilet floor, and remove all your bathrm accessories and reinstalled? Not sure will affect wall or not also. Think price is like redoing toilet loh.

Maybe this could helps. I read and read but too Reno term, I don't understand what they meant...too chim!!

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10324p.nsf/w/...cument#Bathroom

hmm....the morning sickness period? prepare to carry some suan mei or chen pi whenever u go and if she feel nauseous then can give her eat, these are livesavers. I went thru 3 months worth of morning sickness....and hor dun cos it is call morning sickness means only morning hor. I practically vomit everytime I eat a proper meal or anything chocolate. :( weird though, i dun hv this prob when i eat instant noodles... :P find out ur wifey's eating pattern then u shd hv no prob :good:

:drunk: cheers.......... we are on the same boat. I vomitted almost every meal too, it's should be named as whole day sickness not morning sickness.

Was bedridden for almost 1mth plus, can't work, can't eat & drink but can sleep whole day, :dunno: why but i remembered the nurse advised to sleep as much as i can.

Bring plastic bag everywhere i go.. dare not take train to work, afraid i might scares ppl away so no choice took taxi to & fro everyday for almost 2 weeks after report to work, cost me a bomb as workplace in CBD area.

If sway sway your wifey also has morning (choy choy), try to drink some soda drink like H20 so that she will feel better after she burp.

Hope this helps too.. :dancingqueen:

Yes, she is in this period, but like what u 2 had experience, not only morning. Whole day feeling bad. And cant work, cant eat and only can sleep. haha

Funny thing is she suddenly dont like suan mei or salty stuff. Eat sweet stuff also feel like vomitting. Haiz.

Still cant see her eating pattern yet, nothing seems interesting to her.

Does soda help?? More like helping to vomit out with the gas leh. :unsure:

is it oily stuff? certain smell? Eat smaller portion, and eat whatever she feels like eating. Also eat slowly, that might help too. Most importantly is to have water intake else get dehydrate. Thats what happen to my colleague. Got to be hospitalised. Try drinking soup? Those cantonese styled soup.

Yes, she is in this period, but like what u 2 had experience, not only morning. Whole day feeling bad. And cant work, cant eat and only can sleep. haha

Funny thing is she suddenly dont like suan mei or salty stuff. Eat sweet stuff also feel like vomitting. Haiz.

Still cant see her eating pattern yet, nothing seems interesting to her.

Does soda help?? More like helping to vomit out with the gas leh. :unsure:

Yes it does. It was advised by my gynae. At first i was worried cos i was thinking take soda/cold drink not good for the bb but my gynae assured it's ok as bb don't take the food we eat at our 1st trimester.

He also said if the more nausea you feel the healthier the bb would be..i was like really or are you trying to comfort me by saying that... but even how i feel relieved after hearing that.

Take the soda slowly but don't buy "bottle" type cos no gas after few days from opening.

My hubby wld buy a few can to stand by.. dun finish the whole can just sip and the rest you take lor.. LOL

I was almost admitted to hospital due to dehydration so remember to take a few sip of water but DON'T drink mouthfully cos will vomit out eventually.

If possible, ask gynae to provide MC for 2 weeks, let her have a good rest bcos she will not be very comfortable at work.

hahaha....side track abit liao

SORRY ah, pls don't banned me :sport-smiley-018:

Yes it does. It was advised by my gynae. At first i was worried cos i was thinking take soda/cold drink not good for the bb but my gynae assured it's ok as bb don't take the food we eat at our 1st trimester.

He also said if the more nausea you feel the healthier the bb would be..i was like really or are you trying to comfort me by saying that... but even how i feel relieved after hearing that.

Take the soda slowly but don't buy "bottle" type cos no gas after few days from opening.

My hubby wld buy a few can to stand by.. dun finish the whole can just sip and the rest you take lor.. LOL

I was almost admitted to hospital due to dehydration so remember to take a few sip of water but DON'T drink mouthfully cos will vomit out eventually.

If possible, ask gynae to provide MC for 2 weeks, let her have a good rest bcos she will not be very comfortable at work.

hahaha....side track abit liao

SORRY ah, pls don't banned me :sport-smiley-018:

i din try the soda before...so no comments. but water is very impt. let her have some warm water after her vomit...it will make her feel better. maybe some porridge. for this period, it's best she eat small portion and not too fast...dun worry abt losing weight. so long not too drastically, it does not matter, she will gain all back and more down the road :D

wah...this page of the teh-kor man's blog i must bookmark!

got many tips to look after pregnant wife... :good:

maybe when my turn comes i can refer to this again...:lol:

btw, what period were u all at when u had this all day sickness and vomitting sessions until cannot work for a month also sia...?? :unsure: so ke lian leh... :o

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

btw, what period were u all at when u had this all day sickness and vomitting sessions until cannot work for a month also sia...?? :unsure: so ke lian leh... :o

I started my MS from 3rd month and lasted till ant 6th months...that time not working and was like a pig, sleep eat vomit sleep eat vomit...

I started my MS from 3rd month and lasted till ant 6th months...that time not working and was like a pig, sleep eat vomit sleep eat vomit...

Brother Angteko,

I think after the first trimester, your wife should be okay. Then again, drink lots of water to prevent dehydration is some instruction your wife has to follow strictly.

Cheers.

is it oily stuff? certain smell? Eat smaller portion, and eat whatever she feels like eating. Also eat slowly, that might help too. Most importantly is to have water intake else get dehydrate. Thats what happen to my colleague. Got to be hospitalised. Try drinking soup? Those cantonese styled soup.

Thanks mama!! She is getting better lately, starting to eat and becoming cheerful this 2 days. :good:

Can start to disturb me liao. haha

Orh..and thanks to all advise!

But sammie jie your case abit weird leh, i thought usually at 1st trim only, yours is 2nd trim.

Edited by Angteko

Hi Angteko,

Yeah, usually it's the 1st trim but sometime it's hard to determine.

One of my frenz had it all the way till she gave birth but hers only happen in the morning.

hmm... back to Reno topic, may i know where and how much you got the WC?

Hi Angteko,

Yeah, usually it's the 1st trim but sometime it's hard to determine.

One of my frenz had it all the way till she gave birth but hers only happen in the morning.

hmm... back to Reno topic, may i know where and how much you got the WC?

wah..really praying hard she not all way...if not i die. keke

WC got from *** which i dont really recommend. keke

Brand criztol, price abt $290 i think.

I saw the same model selling at asia excel but more exp.

wah..really praying hard she not all way...if not i die. keke

WC got from *** which i dont really recommend. keke

Brand criztol, price abt $290 i think.

I saw the same model selling at asia excel but more exp.

hahaha.... don't worry, you will be fine.

Thanks for your advise... i saw from a shop at Balestier which our ID brought us to sellingabt $300-$320 but didnt take a look at the brand.

Anyway we have not buy alot of stuff yet, still looking around for best deal.

Maybe wait for GSS then buy sofa, dining table, coffee table, W/M, fridge...

haha this thread becomes our very first B&C Home plus preggie sickness problem. :D

Mine was abt 6th week to 12 week of pregnancy. Still managed to go to wk the whole pregnancy. Consider lucky. After that MS, is eat and eat and also didnt grow very fat. Water is impt, drink warm water. Ppl say cold water can cause colic in babies.