Zeester

Blk E

Mapleleaf

hobbes

axis

Happy

kiwy

Darry

Yeh, everybody is excited in moving at the first moment. I wonder if every body start to do renovation at the sametime will it be a crowd? will there be a dedicated lift for renovation?

I think they will release block by block so that there won't be a big crowd rushing for reno...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi all..

thks alot! ... i m indeed lukin forward to the new member of my family.. !! haven decided on hw we r goin to decorate one of our rooms for our little darling.. cz nw bsy w wrk.. plus bsy buyin last min necessities to prepare for her arrival.. so i m nt that anxious to v my new home here yet.. cz no time to search for ID.. hee.. ;p

hi doremi,

its a little princess joinin us in sept... so i m abt 7 weeks away frm my EDD.. really lukin forward to see her and enjoyin my maternity leave.. haha.. thou not really lukin forward to the "delivery" part.. hee... hope all goes well .. and most impt, she is healthy.. !! yar mann... we cld v a mothers' gatherin in future.. then share everythin abt our kids... anythin under the sun... ;p ..

hi stardust!

CONGRATS! .. our kids wil jz b months apart.. thou in term of schooling, they wil b a year apart.. hehe.. muz take good care of urself ! .. :unsure:

Thanks, Jen T, i will. ;)

Gotta take care of urself too, very near the delivery liao. So go easy on the work k? All the best for a smooth delivery! :deal:

Dear Future Neighbours,

I was taking a bus past our blocks and guess what I saw?? The road to Blk 79C is open and they have removed the barricade to the block!! I immediately grabbed my bf and rushed down the bus...hahahha :good: We were so excited to take our first step into our future neighbourhood compound!! V memorable...went to Blk 79C Lobby and wanted to go upstairs but they locked the gate. Took some photos of 79C lift lobby...hehe...dunno how to post leh..anyone care to teach me? !!

Blk 79D will be next...I just cant wait!:)! :)

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1142

show you how to upload photos and show it here.

simply go to http://imageshack.us/ or http://www.photobucket.com , upload your photos and click 'Host it'

Copy the codes in the textbox entitled ' Thumbnail for forums' and paste them in your post.

Hi Ikoice..can't wait to see your pictures!!! :dancingqueen:

Another ID open opposite blk 79. call Design Profession Pte Ltd. In between Unimax and Substance. Guess we will be seeing more ID firms. :notti:

Hi Yel & all!

here they are!

Photo-0274_001.jpg

Photo-0275_002.jpg

Photo-0273_000.jpg

didn't take many without my camera! these are from my bf's hp. but looks like i'll be bringing it along just in case from now onwards!

:(

Have the rush of excitment within me when I saw the photo.

Will be making a trip to TPY this week to experience the ground. :(

The lobby look class in the first photo.

Saw the door to multistorey carpark in the first photo?

Is it accessible or also locked?

Look like I need to expedite on my finding for IDs or contractors.

Thank you IKoice for the update & pics. :D

Wah thanks for the update..

I live just a stone throw away.. haven got time to explore..

Maybe NDP day must go walk walk.. and peep peep liao

Thanks for the pics..

At least the 40 storeys, the contractor put some brains into designing it

Will pop by.. hehe 8|

My MIL (owner of the flat) just received a letter from HDB regarding the loan for the flat.

So happy when we read the first part of the letter which says smth like "Congratulations, you will be invited to collect the keys to your flat soon." Then further down the letter, they said "You will be invited to collect your flat keys after we have assessed your loan eligibility."

Seems like things should be progressing quite fast! Of course, dunno their "soon" is how "soon" lah, but at least things seem to be moving on! :furious:

My MIL (owner of the flat) just received a letter from HDB regarding the loan for the flat.

So happy when we read the first part of the letter which says smth like "Congratulations, you will be invited to collect the keys to your flat soon." Then further down the letter, they said "You will be invited to collect your flat keys after we have assessed your loan eligibility."

Seems like things should be progressing quite fast! Of course, dunno their "soon" is how "soon" lah, but at least things seem to be moving on! :dancingqueen:

hi, so happy to hear that ur MIL is getting the key soon.. Shld be quite fast after they assess the loan.. yippeee... i hope to receive mine soon too! i called the officer in charge to let me be the first batch to collect my key as my wedding is in dec.. :~

hi, so happy to hear that ur MIL is getting the key soon.. Shld be quite fast after they assess the loan.. yippeee... i hope to receive mine soon too! i called the officer in charge to let me be the first batch to collect my key as my wedding is in dec.. :)

I just went to check my HDBpage! The Application Status is now: "HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course." ;)

Let's wait eagerly to see how long is "due course". :curse:

welcome janicezuzu and will&pet to our forum :jawdrop:

Thanks Ikoice for the photos. I went down to our place yesterday. Can go into the place meh??? Anyway i took some photos too. Will upload it later once my phone finish charging.. haha :dancingqueen:

Just check my HDB status.... still showing Q1/2008...sianzz

Apologise for the poor picture quality. Was taken with my O2 mini.

The RC and the road behind our blocks are ready!!

image00008zy2.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-05

View of the carpark sky garden

image00009id7.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-05

The foyer area in front of block C :yamseng::(

image00011wy1.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-05

Thank you Ikoice & gui99 for the wonderful pictures. Will add them to the "collection".

Many of your have requested for the pictures taken over the past 2 years detailing the growth of Blk 79. But they are way too huge to be emailed over. I will make several copies of it and pass the CD ROMs to you. Will also include our various floorplans and soft copies of the brochure in the CD. :sport-smiley-004:

If you have any pictures to contribute and share, pls drop me a PM.