Below are the IDs I have met.

1. A&D

2. IntraDesign

3. OrangeCube

4. CityDesign

5. Spacious Planner

6. Extract Living

7. Creat*ve Image.

I will not like to comment on them yet as discussions are still in progress.

But so far, I dun really like those from Reno Fair, as they use "pushy" sales tactics, and cannot feel their sincerity.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Hobbes,

I have just drop you an email.

Hi Ikoice

Care to share your quotations with me?

I PM you my email address.

Hi RedCrystal,

Thank you for the contacts. Very good contacts you have there.

Hi Bethel,

My flat is 90sqm. Finally decided to hack the wall between the MBR and the adjacent room after much consideration...wanted to preserve the adjacent room actually but then I cant have my WIW...and I really need one cos I got alot of clothes! :notti: Haha...we were planning to keep the room for a kid in future but then again, we'll not have a kid so soon and even so there's another spare room to use.

So looks like many ppl are hacking the wall..... :notti:

Like what Tension_Z said, becoz of the resale value, i'm not hacking walls. So it's a trade off lor...Either hack now and get a comfortable sized room and may be hard to sell or don't hack and easier to sell next time. It really depends on the target market next time. The next buyer may also hack the wall even if you don't hack it now. So it's a dillemma...

But i did get an idea from a ID firm to hack just part of the wall to make a entrance to the WIW n study in the adjacent room. But i decided not to do that coz i prefer a larger study room.

So i'm sort of decided on putting my wardrobe in the adjacent room. i also got alot of clothes!! Need a huge wardrobe..at least 6-8 doors for both my hubby n i.

alister,

wow...40th storey! sure very nice view and windy there...^^ thks for all the good tips u given us to select a good ID, i feel dat it's really very useful to me... :notti:

tension z,

thks for ur help, will b looking forward for more info from u. ^^

mapleleaf,

thks for ur rgds, hopefully my baby will get well soon. :~

dear neighbours,

we have submitted our HDB loan application by hand jor but my application status in e-service hor, show dat we had not applied for the HLE yet....errr.....tik i too kan cheong lah but hor, wonder whether they will misplace my application form not...:notti: hehe...tik won't lah hor?? :notti:

alister,

wow...40th storey! sure very nice view and windy there...^^ thks for all the good tips u given us to select a good ID, i feel dat it's really very useful to me... :notti:

tension z,

thks for ur help, will b looking forward for more info from u. ^^

mapleleaf,

thks for ur rgds, hopefully my baby will get well soon. :~

dear neighbours,

we have submitted our HDB loan application by hand jor but my application status in e-service hor, show dat we had not applied for the HLE yet....errr.....tik i too kan cheong lah but hor, wonder whether they will misplace my application form not...:notti: hehe...tik won't lah hor?? :notti:

Don't worry, the HLE is only applicable to people whom book the flats from Jan 2007. We all no need to apply HLE, only need to submit loan application.

Take good care of yourself and baby, don't stress!

Don't worry, the HLE is only applicable to people whom book the flats from Jan 2007. We all no need to apply HLE, only need to submit loan application.

Take good care of yourself and baby, don't stress!

Hi Doremi,

Carelinwem is right. After we had sent in our loan application, I had been checking my loan application status in HDB eService and they always indicate that we had nto applied for HLE yet. I think the only time when you know everything is ok is when an appointment date had been allocated to u.

I remembered that I found out about my appointment date 2 saturdays ago and the following monday/ tuesday, I received the letter from HDB informing me that my loan application is successful.

Bosch Warehouse Sale on 1/9/07 9am-3pm

Up to 70% off

38C Jalan Pemimpin S577180

Payment: Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard

Hi Neighbours,

found this in one of the newly post items. Thot some of u might be interested :dunno:

Hi all,

glad to know this thread is getting heated up already... Everyone so excited...

My wife went to check with 1 of the ID firms in toa payoh (forgot the name), they said they already secured some deals and will be using them as show flats... 1 4rm 90m2 and 1 4rm 75m2... when they heard that ours is 5rm, they asked whether we want to be their show flat ornot... They will give about 30% discount off the price but we have to let them use the flat for 2-3 months to show ppl their work...

Will you all take up the offer?

Hi M&M, so have you been to your unit already?

Hi all,

glad to know this thread is getting heated up already... Everyone so excited...

My wife went to check with 1 of the ID firms in toa payoh (forgot the name), they said they already secured some deals and will be using them as show flats... 1 4rm 90m2 and 1 4rm 75m2... when they heard that ours is 5rm, they asked whether we want to be their show flat ornot... They will give about 30% discount off the price but we have to let them use the flat for 2-3 months to show ppl their work...

Will you all take up the offer?

If you're not rushing to move in, it's quite a good deal. Does it include furnishing? See how much is their quote first, if it work out to be abt 30-35k after 30% discount than not worth it.. my 2cents worth.. :dunno:

If you're not rushing to move in, it's quite a good deal. Does it include furnishing? See how much is their quote first, if it work out to be abt 30-35k after 30% discount than not worth it.. my 2cents worth.. :jawdrop:

I also think 30% is not bad but this means that the design of my house will be copied by other ppl. Some ID may be lazy and just replicate whole sale to the rest of their customers and all of us will end up having the same design! :notti:

But anyway, like what you said, I have to see their quote first and also the quality of their work. Will worry about the rest later... :notti:

If you're not rushing to move in, it's quite a good deal. Does it include furnishing? See how much is their quote first, if it work out to be abt 30-35k after 30% discount than not worth it.. my 2cents worth.. :notti:

Hi Rainbow,

yes we had been to our unit. Felt that the master bedroom is quite small. Very likely that we will be hacking down the walls to our adjacent rooms so that we can build our wardrobe.

Hi Shivan,

Besides the probable discount, the other pro is that their workmanship can't be too lousy since they are going to showcase their work to potential customers.Personally, I will approach more IDs before deciding to take up their offer.

Hi Raincole,

hehe....actually i tiking of calling them but very scared to hear those "pls press 1 for xxx....etc...."...hehe...very sian & frustrated to wait if we nid to wait loo (so far hv not called them yet so dunnoe must wait or not..:P)..:) anyway, thks for comforting me..i too kan cheong leow..haha....

Carelinwen,

Thks for ur info..really help me to calm down alot..hehe....lucky u help me to clarify my doubts, i'm much better now..hehe...tik no nid to call them leow..i will just try to wait patiently. :) thks...^^

Hi M&M,

OO..ur reply made me more "stable" le...^^ really totally clarified my doubts..hehe...tik i really must not be so kan cheong..hehe...can't wait to c my unit cos my hb and i keep wondering whether our unit will be blocked by the flats behind us...:P thks alot, ur reply really helps to calm me down further...hehe...:D

hi shivan,

hmm...personally hor, i dun like to hv my unit as showflat...feel rather uncomfortable..but honestly, we got a rather tight budget loo so if the discount given is alot hor, i might consider loo else tink i will just try to work within my budget. for me hor, tik the maximum period i allowed them to use my unit is abt 1mth kua. anyway, tik it really depends on wat kinda things they offer loo....no harm getting quote from them and see wat kinda design they proposed.. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Shivan

U talking abt which ID firm ? I talked to Unim**. Wasn't offer the discount, but they were one of the cheapest. But not sure whether to take them as found the ID we talked to not so experience.

I like Summ** better but getting them to add in things so waiting for amended quote.

Hi Rainbow,

yes we had been to our unit. Felt that the master bedroom is quite small. Very likely that we will be hacking down the walls to our adjacent rooms so that we can build our wardrobe.

Hi Shivan,

Besides the probable discount, the other pro is that their workmanship can't be too lousy since they are going to showcase their work to potential customers.Personally, I will approach more IDs before deciding to take up their offer.