Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi, can give some feedbacks on the hubstation? Am planning to get 1 too when I move in.

Do we have to subscribe to all 3 services b4 being able to buy 1? Tks. :rolleyes:

Just came back from PC Show and waited very very long for my hubstation... :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks, I'll let HB know see whether he wants to pop down or not. Sometimes it may not be as worthwhile for these less hot items like the soundbar, cos they may just offer more free gifts but you pay the $RRP. I rather get direct discount if i don't find the gifts useful.

I also used to play Neopets, but that was few years ago back, used my little sister's account to help her earn points.

What's with guys and football games, my HB has Fifa 2008 on his laptop...any oppotunity he has, he will play 1-2 matches. Aiyoh it's so boring to me.

Sorry for the abrupt reply yesterday as I was rushing off from work. Now my unit so dusty...and actually not much to see yet. Have to wait 3 weeks for capentary to be ready for installation and only just managed to finalised what we want. Now having headache on what kind of bulbs to use in each area.

As there are 3 types of PLC bulbs/tube colour: warm(yellow), cool(lighter yellow) and white. I dunno whether it is okay to use the cool lights for kitchen. The shop reccommend white light but we are not a fan of white light as it is quite stark.

Football is in every guy's blood.. :P just joking..

your ID did not recommend the kind of light for your house? We just follow his recommendation and so far we got no complains..

:yamseng:

Hi, can give some feedbacks on the hubstation? Am planning to get 1 too when I move in.

Do we have to subscribe to all 3 services b4 being able to buy 1? Tks. :rolleyes:

No you don't have to subscribe to all 3 services (if you mean the service as broadband, cable TV and Phone line). You just need to subscribe to at least 3 basic groups and the hubstation will be your for $179.95. It will give you free broadband access until end of the year.

If you sign up at PC show, you will get Basic update channels for 6 month free and $50 Robinson voucher.

Lastly, I am not from starhub and I just sharing info.. ;)

Football is in every guy's blood.. :P just joking..

your ID did not recommend the kind of light for your house? We just follow his recommendation and so far we got no complains..

He told us how many, what kind, what wattage to buy. But never mentioned bulb colour. I go ask him. He's really getting busier, heard from him that one unit giving him lots of problems and another house owner is harassing him with calls and smses on personal matters. :rofl:

He told us how many, what kind, what wattage to buy. But never mentioned bulb colour. I go ask him. He's really getting busier, heard from him that one unit giving him lots of problems and another house owner is harassing him with calls and smses on personal matters. :rofl:

Ya lor, Because of that big project, and his wife giving birth soon...feel sorry for him, but he still owe us a number of stuffs to rectify.

Just came back from PC Show and waited very very long for my hubstation... :furious:

Wow you really a game "siow" :D

Ya last time played those kind of text based D&D..

Now I dont really play alot of games, as my son will come and bugged me.. touch here and there.. also dun dare to buy any console game..no time to play.. :P

Now my laptop only have Football Manager 2008.. :P

Once got my DIY PC then can start playing some FPS games..missed the old days of CS.. :sport-smiley-004:

For those really going to buy a PC or laptop during the PC show and if you really don't mind the crowd.. Try to go there on Sunday, near evening time.. They will definitely slash prices and more free gifts..

Just my suggestion.. :notti:

Hey, since you like Football Manager, have you tried the free online soccer manager where you will maintain your team, stadium, staffs, players, gate prices, etc.... then you will play with all the other teams around the world. :D

Have been hooked to it since was recommended to me :notti:

Hey, since you like Football Manager, have you tried the free online soccer manager where you will maintain your team, stadium, staffs, players, gate prices, etc.... then you will play with all the other teams around the world. :D

Have been hooked to it since was recommended to me :notti:

Hi Dracula,

What is the name of the online game? Used to play 1 few years back but forgot the name.. now I dont think have the time for online game anymore.. :(

Hi Dracula,

What is the name of the online game? Used to play 1 few years back but forgot the name.. now I dont think have the time for online game anymore.. :(

Hi Redwyrm,

Its soccerproject.com ah. Now still playing but less frequent, normally i just set the games and the tactics 3 days ahead and let it play. Once in a while just pop back in and have a look again.

:D

oh yeah, does anyone knows ware can get PSP Slim modified new set cheap with 4gb memory card, PM me ok?

Thanks.

Hehe... :notti:

Hi, u may wanna try asking around at SLS. I got mine at the shop at the basement enroute to the foodcourt, just beside the escalator. Not the cheapest but at least the shop is still around after so long. A personal preference, prefered not to buy at ah-beng shops (if u know what i mean) incase they sell u faulty products or if they run away. :sport-smiley-018:

oh yeah, does anyone knows ware can get PSP Slim modified new set cheap with 4gb memory card, PM me ok?

Thanks.

Hehe... :notti:

Sidenote, any1 knows where got cheap lobangs for PS3? :dribble:

Sidenote, any1 knows where got cheap lobangs for PS3? :dribble:

I got mine from a shop in Upper Serangoon shopping centre. It is a very old and run down building but the shop has been there for ages!!! I have been going to him since the 80s! :jawdrop:

His is known as Ah Lim cos his surname is Lim. He sells the cheapest consoles (PS3, XBOX360, Wii, PSP slim) and cheapest original games. :good: No where else beats his price. Everywhere PS3 is selling for $599 right now but you have to bundle 2 games with it which will bring your price to $700+. I got the PS3 at $565 flat from him. No need to bundle anything. :dancingqueen: I also bought the GTA4 from him at $70, elsewhere is selling at $80+.

Details of the shop

Computex

Upper serangoon shopping centre

Upper serangoon road

Level 4

forgot the unit number.

Happy gaming! :fire:

Edited by shivan

I got mine from a shop in Upper Serangoon shopping centre. It is a very old and run down building but the shop has been there for ages!!! I have been going to him since the 80s! :jawdrop:

His is known as Ah Lim cos his surname is Lim. He sells the cheapest consoles (PS3, XBOX360, Wii, PSP slim) and cheapest original games. :good: No where else beats his price. Everywhere PS3 is selling for $599 right now but you have to bundle 2 games with it which will bring your price to $700+. I got the PS3 at $565 flat from him. No need to bundle anything. :dancingqueen: I also bought the GTA4 from him at $70, elsewhere is selling at $80+.

Details of the shop

Computex

Upper serangoon road

Level 4

forgot the unit number.

Wow.. that shop has been around for a very long time liao..

Wow.. that shop has been around for a very long time liao..

yah man... it has been around since the era of 5 1/4" diskettes. At that time buy 1 game will have so many diskettes to bring back... :bangwall:

yah man... it has been around since the era of 5 1/4" diskettes. At that time buy 1 game will have so many diskettes to bring back... :bangwall:

Ya man, those were the times.. play games and dont study..

Hi

This is my 1st posting since moving in 2 days back..

Have really been busy unpacking and packing

stuffs this 2 days. Didn't even have time to come online.

I agree security is a concern here for esp this is a new blk

and quite a number of owners have not shifted in. A number

of units have also been broken into..

I have engaged this Uncle Kor recommended by forummers

here to change the hinges for me @$10 each. I would say its

worth every cent. he even helped to align my main gate as

the 338 Duro padlock i bought can't fit in.. :thumbs up:

Congrats for moving in man :notti::notti:

Guess chances of bumping into you is much higher now. :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

Went to the IT show yesterday.... very very very very crowded :jawdrop::jawdrop:

bought my TV, dvd player and printer. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Woah sounds like a gd deal. Cant wait to get mine. Looking forward to playing Gran Turismo 5 prologue. :sport-smiley-004:

Will drop by to recce someday. Tks. :D

Details of the shop

Computex

Upper serangoon road

Level 4

forgot the unit number.