Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

But the starhub broadband speed is good. i average a 1MB/s download everynight. Heehee

Hmm.... download wat are? "P-orn"? Movie? Hehehe.... :notti:

I see a pirate! :D

Gui99 is leaching all the bandwidth in blk B.... Hehe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hmm.... download wat are? "P-orn"? Movie? Hehehe.... :notti:

I see a pirate! :D

Gui99 is leaching all the bandwidth in blk B.... Hehe

:notti: :notti: :notti::notti::notti:

All block B neighbours.... please apply for singnet!!! And I will have all the bandwidth :notti::notti::notti:

muahahahaaha.... just kidding.

But very shiok la... this is the first time i enjoying my entire bandwidth... :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

hi all,

there is this guy from starhub.. he just came to my door n reminded me that tomorrow got starhub activation.. hehe.... in case u all wanna know... :D

You are into Neo as well? If you are, Altador cup starts today. You may wish to participate. hee hee.

No lah. No time to play any games now. Neopets - sister company of the company I work in.

Latest Update...

Prices for certain items have gone up at Ang Mo... I suppose it was a matter of time before they succumb to the current inflation...

But as a consolation, they're still cheaper than NTUC... 6-pack Coke $4.20 from NTUC... $3.20 from Ang Mo

Everything going up... new ERP gantries and rates just announced... no prizes for guessing which direction the rates are going.

And once again everyone is pleased and happy with these increases!

Uniquely Singapore indeed!

:notti: :notti: :notti::notti::notti:

All block B neighbours.... please apply for singnet!!! And I will have all the bandwidth :notti::notti::notti:

muahahahaaha.... just kidding.

But very shiok la... this is the first time i enjoying my entire bandwidth... :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

I'm going to "share" some bandwidth with you soon starting tomorrow... ;)

hi all,

there is this guy from starhub.. he just came to my door n reminded me that tomorrow got starhub activation.. hehe.... in case u all wanna know... :D

so nice of him!! Does he need to gain entry into your unit to

activate the signal for you?

If not can you ask him to drop by my place after activating yours.. hehe :P

so nice of him!! Does he need to gain entry into your unit to

activate the signal for you?

If not can you ask him to drop by my place after activating yours.. hehe :P

The starhub activated my unit last sat already. They need to go to every point and test the signal and paste a ugly looking starhub sticker on the faceplate then will need u to sign off that the work is done. Either family members must be around to sign, you can call them and postpone your appointment to saturday. Anyway i can give you the contact of the contractor whom are doing the activation for starhub for blk 79. Let me know if you want it.

Latest Update...

Prices for certain items have gone up at Ang Mo... I suppose it was a matter of time before they succumb to the current inflation...

But as a consolation, they're still cheaper than NTUC... 6-pack Coke $4.20 from NTUC... $3.20 from Ang Mo

Everything going up... new ERP gantries and rates just announced... no prizes for guessing which direction the rates are going.

And once again everyone is pleased and happy with these increases!

Uniquely Singapore indeed!

3 cheers for Uniquely Singapore! Hip Hip Hoooray!

Now there will be more $$ for the big boss. They are doing the same for cars and smoking.

Cars

Drive at other designated areas during certain times or risk paying more in restricted zones.

Smoking

Smoke at designated areas at certain places or risk paying more (fine) in restricted zones.

Inflation is too high, need to bring it back down under.

The rich will be richer, the poor will be poorer. **** sad man!

We are a voiceless and tamed singapura cat. :notti:

How nice if we go back to the stone age... hehehe.... :D

The starhub activated my unit last sat already. They need to go to every point and test the signal and paste a ugly looking starhub sticker on the faceplate then will need u to sign off that the work is done. Either family members must be around to sign, you can call them and postpone your appointment to saturday. Anyway i can give you the contact of the contractor whom are doing the activation for starhub for blk 79. Let me know if you want it.

Hi Dracula,

May i have the contact of the contractor? After installation of my tv, i get shadowy images on my tv. Is it becos my signal has not been activated by starhub yet? Does it mean once after activation by starhub, the shadowy images will disappear?

Anyone else can advice if this is the case? Or does anyone has their tv's shadowy images disappear after activation of signal by starhub? Thanks in advance!

3 cheers for Uniquely Singapore! Hip Hip Hoooray!

Now there will be more $$ for the big boss. They are doing the same for cars and smoking.

Cars

Drive at other designated areas during certain times or risk paying more in restricted zones.

Smoking

Smoke at designated areas at certain places or risk paying more (fine) in restricted zones.

Inflation is too high, need to bring it back down under.

The rich will be richer, the poor will be poorer. **** sad man!

We are a voiceless and tamed singapura cat. :notti:

How nice if we go back to the stone age... hehehe.... :D

should be the rich get richer, the poor can seek help or subsidies...but the majority middle class people, not rich and not poor, suffer lor...

haiz...

not rich enough to sustain the increasing cost of living, not poor enough to get help...continue to work and pay and pay... :bleah:

Hi Dracula,

May i have the contact of the contractor? After installation of my tv, i get shadowy images on my tv. Is it becos my signal has not been activated by starhub yet? Does it mean once after activation by starhub, the shadowy images will disappear?

Anyone else can advice if this is the case? Or does anyone has their tv's shadowy images disappear after activation of signal by starhub? Thanks in advance!

I heard from Samsung contractors that the images should improve significantly

after the signal activation.

Btw, just called Starhub and quite pissed by the poor product knowledge of

their staff.. Anyone here knows whether the signal activation is the same for

both cable tv and maxonline(internet)? I thought they should be the same but

the helpline officer is not sure and claim that she will get the technical dept

to call me back.. waited for >24 hrs liaoz... :furious:

I have the modem now but can't use at all due to the signal not activated..

Have arranged cable Tv ppl down to install the setup box and will get them to

test my maxonline at the same time..

Btw, anyone here plays PS2 Euro2008?

Any problems with the netherlands team lineup??

By right they should be the same. It's just a filter at the end to split the 2 signals. :yamseng:

Anyway, found a gd site to get my PS3 games online. They have other stuff like toys, movies and other console games. Quite a all-in-one online merchandise portal. Just ordered GT5 Prologue....cant wait for it to come. Link's Play-Asia.com :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Btw, just called Starhub and quite pissed by the poor product knowledge of

their staff.. Anyone here knows whether the signal activation is the same for

both cable tv and maxonline(internet)? I thought they should be the same but

the helpline officer is not sure and claim that she will get the technical dept

to call me back.. waited for >24 hrs liaoz... :furious:

Btw, anyone here plays PS2 Euro2008?

Any problems with the netherlands team lineup??

Edited by Vlanze

:notti::notti::notti::notti::notti:

dun take too much bandwidth k? :notti::notti::notti:

just kidding hahaha

Hi ppl. Sorry been MIA lately. Busy moving in and at first didn't have Internet. Now got Starhub mobile broadband.

Posted latest pics of my messy flat at my t-blog. If anyone wants to come looksee do gimme a call/SMS kay. Still slowly drilling here, packing there...

Hi Dracula,

Hi liverpoolforlife,

u can contact Chin Seng Radio @ 67429392

:yamseng: