Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

By right they should be the same. It's just a filter at the end to split the 2 signals. :yamseng:

Anyway, found a gd site to get my PS3 games online. They have other stuff like toys, movies and other console games. Quite a all-in-one online merchandise portal. Just ordered GT5 Prologue....cant wait for it to come. Link's Play-Asia.com :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Got PS3 Pro Evolution Soccer 2008? Maybe can have a friendly online. :dancingqueen:

Play-asia games are actually quite expensive if you compare them to the game shops in Funan. Eg. MGS4 Asia version, Play-asia sells for S$82.50 but in Funan, can get it from S$71.

Edited by euph0bear

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi neighbours with kiddos, i've got a lot of milk samples from my paediatrician cos he got lots of stocks. pls refer below and should u want any, i'll pass to u!:dancingqueen:

1. pediasure vanilla flavor: 1 pc

expiry date: 26th Oct 2008

2. pediasure golden honey flavor(from 1 to 10 years): 2pcs

expiry date: 21st July 2009

3. Nestle NAN 3 premium junior follow up formula(from 10 months to 3 years): 4pcs

expiry date: 19th September 2008

4. Gain IQ Growing Up Milk(from 1 year onwards): 3pcs

expiry date: 22nd Feb 2009

5. Grow Vanilla (3 years onwards): 2 pcs

expiry date: 6th Nov 2009

6. Grow Chocolate(3 years onwards): 5pcs

expiry date: 12th November 2009

these formulas are good when u are bringing your kids out cos its in travel pack and packed for one serving per use. just sharing here since its free! can pm me if u need ok?

hi seaswirl, i think the "My Family" Clinic downstairs is quite good!!! doc v patient and rates are very reasonable too!!

Hi S_Pear

If no one wants the Gain IQ Growing Up Milk, I would like to have it from u this Sat. Thanks

Not yet...gonna be getting hopefully by the wkend. Still thinking between PES2008 and Fifa08. :sport-smiley-004:

MGS4 @ 71 bucks? Where? I was at Funan yesterday walking through all the shops....all ard 85 bucks.

Got PS3 Pro Evolution Soccer 2008? Maybe can have a friendly online. :dancingqueen:

Play-asia games are actually quite expensive if you compare them to the game shops in Funan. Eg. MGS4 Asia version, Play-asia sells for S$82.50 but in Funan, can get it from S$71.

Hi S_Pear

If no one wants the Gain IQ Growing Up Milk, I would like to have it from u this Sat. Thanks

Hi all Toa Payoh Blk 79 kakis

Will be joining the neighbourhood soon. Glad to share in this forum. :yamseng:

Finally managed to clear another milestone to completing our home. Signed contract with my ID! :sport-smiley-004:

Now cant wait to get things rolling....

Congratulations and all the best, Vlanze! Please be well-prepared for an adventure you won't forget, godspeed! :yamseng:

Finally managed to clear another milestone to completing our home. Signed contract with my ID! :sport-smiley-004:

Now cant wait to get things rolling....

Hello neighbours,

Just to share...

Today, i went up to my unit with my parents. Then there was this guy who claim that our current gate is unsafe as it can be remove easily. He showed us a newspaper article cutout from Straits Times (which i just took a glance) saying that there have been cases of thieves removing the gates.

So, his main purpose here was to help us to change to a better hinge which somehow reinforce the security. He said that most of our neighbours at BLK 79 has done it.

He told us that it will cost us about $18-27 per hinge, depending how many hinges we want to change, it also includes duno wat spray paint etc.. While we r stil pondering, my dad ask him for his contact but he was unable to produce. So.. we rejected his offer.

I was wondering if anyone have experience this before? Did any of you guys did change your hinges kind of thing?

Thanks =)

Hello neighbours,

Just to share...

Today, i went up to my unit with my parents. Then there was this guy who claim that our current gate is unsafe as it can be remove easily. He showed us a newspaper article cutout from Straits Times (which i just took a glance) saying that there have been cases of thieves removing the gates.

So, his main purpose here was to help us to change to a better hinge which somehow reinforce the security. He said that most of our neighbours at BLK 79 has done it.

He told us that it will cost us about $18-27 per hinge, depending how many hinges we want to change, it also includes duno wat spray paint etc.. While we r stil pondering, my dad ask him for his contact but he was unable to produce. So.. we rejected his offer.

I was wondering if anyone have experience this before? Did any of you guys did change your hinges kind of thing?

Thanks =)

Hi Ryuki

Yes, I did change mine. I changed the minimum of 3 hinges. I believe quite a few neighbours have changed, more for peace of mind. The paint is to match the gate color so that it will look better - black mixed with gold color.

Same as the lock. Some of us has gotten the castle or similar lock instead of those that the contractor uses. For the same reason - peace of mind.

Wow that sounds more like a warning than something gd. Haha. Anyway, hope everything goes fine for us. :thumbs up:

Congratulations and all the best, Vlanze! Please be well-prepared for an adventure you won't forget, godspeed! :yamseng:

Gossip of e day

Hey ryuki,

- 2 mi, i find e hinges not necessary.

- if e 'burglar' can remove e existing hinges, technically, 'they' can olso remove e new hinges.

- basically, e principle of e existing & new hinges is e same.

- btw, u stil wan e 12mm thk. 4ft x 2ft black tinted tempered glass?

- its stil in my store rm.

:huh:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Dracula,

- u stil wan e 'hello kitty' softtoy?

- its stil available.

:unsure:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey neighbours,

- any1 free 2mr?

- i need 1 man + me, carry a bedrm door frm blk D to blk E.

- its a kind gesture frm a fellow neighbour. (sea....l)

- i 1 person canot carry lei.

:(

- normally, main entrance timber door directly facing lift lobby, <3m distance of fire-break, is a 1/2 hr fire rated door with door closer.

- by rite, fire or non-fire rated door, 1 shdnt 'modify' e main entrance door.

- 2day i saw a unit with its main entrance door cut with a opening at e top.

- e opening is approx. 3ft wide x 1ft high, infilled with clear glass. Dat means wen 1 stands at a few metres away frm e door, can see e internal of e unit.

- mayb 'rules' had changed, mayb my info outdated liao.

:unsure:

- 2day i olso wen 2 a unit at 11th storey, e ceiling is sooo high.

- after some hacking, e unit looks very e big. Condo olso no fight.

:rolleyes:

Hello neighbours,

Just to share...

Thanks =)

Hi,

I, as well as some other neighbours, changed our hinges at $10 per hinge. It is different from the normal hinge coz there are welding involved. To me, I feel it does help. When I saw the uncle wacking the hinges, I was really shocked. 3 knocks with the hammer and 1 hinges come falling off. :dunno:

No point waste so much on reno to save up 90bucks to regret later... :unsure:

Hi all neighbours, I believe a lot of u r using homo tiles. Would like to check something. Does it feel a bit 'sharp' at the sides of the tiles after laying?

Another thing is has any of u done up vanity tops for the toilets? The basin seems to be protruding if u look from the doorway, especially the MBR loo. Dunno whether this will hinder?

Tks!!! :D

Edited by Vlanze

Hi Shivan, tks for the lobang. Got my PS3 from Ah Lim. Has to say it's quite a gd buy but too bad he is restocking so cant get any games from him. Now I am waiting to get MGS4 from him. :sport-smiley-004:

Btw any1 plays Fifa08? Just got it and am trying hard to get used to it (am used to winning eleven). ;)

I got mine from a shop in Upper Serangoon shopping centre. It is a very old and run down building but the shop has been there for ages!!! I have been going to him since the 80s! :jawdrop:

His is known as Ah Lim cos his surname is Lim. He sells the cheapest consoles (PS3, XBOX360, Wii, PSP slim) and cheapest original games. :good: No where else beats his price. Everywhere PS3 is selling for $599 right now but you have to bundle 2 games with it which will bring your price to $700+. I got the PS3 at $565 flat from him. No need to bundle anything. :dancingqueen: I also bought the GTA4 from him at $70, elsewhere is selling at $80+.

Details of the shop

Computex

Upper serangoon shopping centre

Upper serangoon road

Level 4

forgot the unit number.

Happy gaming! :fire:

:yamseng: